Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Whoaaaaaaa... Locking threads at will?

Wow, Vines, that is awesome!

I would love to talk more, but I heard about this awesome new icecream diet where you lose 5 pounds by eating ice cream. The truck is backing up to my front door now and I have to empty all the other stuff out of the freezer before the ice cream melts. (I live in beautiful Florida too, and ice cream melts quick here).

ooooooooooooooh

K

What's the world coming too... Vines is losing weight and you guys are all getting along now...

Looking around for lighting to strike any minute.

Congrats Vines on the 5 pounds... that is awesome to have a great week and you got to have ice cream too.

LOL Cashley! *looking nervously around*

Vines! I'm SO, SO, SO happy for you! What a struggle you've had and are still having. Losing five pounds is just the kind of encouragement you need to keep moving forward. Congratulations.

If this thread gets locked, I will be SERIOUSLY pissed off. This thread was meant for a place for people to vent, harmonize, giggle, scream, yell, and whatnot. Leave it beeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

i think this thread is far from getting locked :) we are all working hard at proving that we can play well with others. now if we could just get telly to quick running with scissors and Geezer to quit eating glue our report cards home would be spotless. :)

This thread is in the Rants and Raves section. So rant and rave all you want Jenna I won't lock it. LOL!!! Shoot I might just join in the ranting and raving.

Rant = food is de debil

Rave = Food is de debil

There I feel better.

...Im sure the loss is due to stress and worry rather than ice cream. ...!

Actually, with my consistantly high stress levels, if it made me lose weight, I'd be on a board for people who were struggling to gain weight.

So, logically, the ice cream was closer than the stess.

i think this thread is far from getting locked :) we are all working hard at proving that we can play well with others. now if we could just get telly to quick running with scissors and Geezer to quit eating glue our report cards home would be spotless. :)

But..but....

:cry :cry :cry

Wait, so this thread allows us to fight????

O

M

G!

Hey, can it be called, THE FIGHT CLUB?

LMAO Telly. Just remember

"1st RULE: You do not talk about FIGHT CLUB.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about FIGHT CLUB.

3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out the fight is over.

4th RULE: Only two guys (or girls) to a fight.

5th RULE: One fight at a time.

6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes.

7th RULE: Fights will go on as long as they have to.

8th RULE: If this is your first night at FIGHT CLUB, you HAVE to fight."

:) Kristin

LMAO Telly. Just remember

"1st RULE: You do not talk about FIGHT CLUB.

2nd RULE: You DO NOT talk about FIGHT CLUB.

3rd RULE: If someone says "stop" or goes limp, taps out the fight is over.

4th RULE: Only two guys (or girls) to a fight.

5th RULE: One fight at a time.

6th RULE: No shirts, no shoes.

7th RULE: Fights will go on as long as they have to.

8th RULE: If this is your first night at FIGHT CLUB, you HAVE to fight."

:) Kristin

Something about that sounds hot... ~~maybe it's the thoughts of Brad Pitt and Edward Norton saying those words~~