Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Whoaaaaaaa... Locking threads at will?

2 scoops????:)

No, not two scoops! I'm a DS'er now, we do big things in a little way. I'm just SO miserable with the side effects of Prednisone. I took my last pill yesterday and, of course, the side effects, are going to linger for a few days. I HOPE only a few days. So I am famished.

I had Breakfast, then second breakfast, then early lunch, then lunch, then...I just EAT. I wan this to go away NOW!!!

Not even a whole scoop. I'm going to empty this puppy with my ICE TEA spoon and it won't happen today.

Penni--we could meet half-way. But then it might be too mooshie. You are doing well...I have some books for you....if you want them. About food and head issues. I decided that I'm hopeless and that I need space on my bookshelves, so I'm willing to part with a couple of these. Interested?

GeezerSue???? Stop that!

You are NOT hopeless!:)

That's it! Someone throw me the rope, I wanna try something innovative. Broccoli, fish............

Prednisone - Methylprednisone? That's a steroid right? It's the same as Depo-medrol. If so, hon, the side effects are monsterous, to include ramming the fridge like a bull! Don't kick yourself for that. Can you take anything else?

Edy's frozen yogurt is soooooooooo close to real ice-cream. The praline and cream swirl is to die for and 100 cals for 4 oz.

GeezerSue???? Stop that!

You are NOT hopeless!:)

That's it! Someone throw me the rope, I wanna try something innovative. Broccoli, fish............

Prednisone - Methylprednisone? That's a steroid right?

Yes, I'm hopeless about the food-head-issues. I'm old. I'm set in my ways. That's why I didn't NOT go for RnY. I don't want to have to relearn or rethink or go to boot camp or reedudcate myself to ANYTHING. I, ladies and gentlemen, took the easy way out.

Yes, steriods...I just finished 12 days. After two steroid injections. Being famished is a side effect. My doctor told me not to worry...just to keep in mind that I wouldn't be seeing any big weight losses while on it.

Ok, this is now Hijacking this thread ..so I'll ask in a new thread...

It was about clubbing dead horses, Water hoses, devils, digging holes, ice cream and oh... locking gardens :)

um...i can deep freeze the ice cream on dry ice. that way if we all meet it will still be cold and yummy. besides, no one here can say that they never ate ice cream Soup.< /p>

This forum is a good idea, but remember. We aren't here to attack each other personally. There is absolutely no good reason to hurt people with our words. No reason at all. The rules say attack the idea, not the person. Let's stick to that.

And as far as I'm concerned the other stuff is over. In my eyes, behind the scenes, the Moderators were doing their best in difficult circumstances. I appreciate others being concerned for me, but everything's fine now, so let's let it go where it should go now. Away from our thoughts so it doesn't drag us down anymore, ok? *hugs to all*

Oh, and Dody, I don't think willbethin was directing that at you. It sounded more like a response to Jenna's original post on this thread. Many people don't follow the entire thread, but rather just respond to the author's original statements. *hugs*

Posts that attack an individual with the intent to hurt that person will never be tolerated on LBT, regardless which forum the post is in.

If anybody has an issue with an LBT moderator please don't hesitate to PM me or any other moderator. Under no circumstances will I tolerate mindless bashing of the mods. They spend their own time and don't get paid a dime. Let's show them some respect and the appreciation they deserve.

I would really like to continue running LBT laissez faire. Let's just get along :clap2:

Thank you Alex. Now let's talk about that ice cream and those 5 scoops, oh hell just give me the darn carton.

Geezer yeah send them thar books my way. PM me and I will give you my addy.

Thanks, Alex. Now Penni will never know if I really like her or if I'm just following the rules!!!

Y'all gotta bring your own spoons. Soup spoons are allowed, but nothing larger. no ladles. no veggie serving spoons. remember though, if you bring a teaspoon you are prolly gonna get screwed.

should i pick up any other flavors. blue doesn't make anything bad. :confused: if y'all want, you can all come to my house. we'll kick my husband and kids out, and spend our days gorging on ice cream sitting out in my backyard in the florida sun. 89 and sunny today.

Thanks, Alex. Now Penni will never know if I really like her or if I'm just following the rules!!!

ROFL Stop making me laugh. it hurts.