Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Wow, that must have felt good! I might be dreaming, but I think I'm getting a lot more smiles from guys than I use to.......it does feel nice.....congratulations!

Getting ready for church this morning, and one of the pantsuits I normally wear (size 24), was WAY too big. I couldn't believe it! I found an outfit that was 2 sizes smaller (size 20) . . . . and it fight perfectly! I just about fainted!!! Only 3 weeks post-op!

I HAVE A PUKA!!!! A puka means 'hole' in Hawaiian and (drum roll puleeasseee) I have a hole at the top of my legs meaning they no longer touch!!!! I posted a photo on my weekly blog (along with the worst-photo-ever-taken-of-me at my highest weight....) wearing the same outfit. Just click on the link to see......

Never thought I would see the day......

Thank you vertical sleeve peeps!!!

I HAVE A PUKA!!!! A puka means 'hole' in Hawaiian and (drum roll puleeasseee) I have a hole at the top of my legs meaning they no longer touch!!!! I posted a photo on my weekly blog (along with the worst-photo-ever-taken-of-me at my highest weight....) wearing the same outfit. Just click on the link to see......

Never thought I would see the day......

Thank you vertical sleeve peeps!!!

Good job! You look noticeably younger to me, as well.

I have been getting called "dad" in resturants a lot, sitting with my daughter who is 36 and my granddaughters who are 13 and 10. I am 63. B)

Another NSV for me... more workout clothes. 16/18 for both top and pants. I bought 4 of the same brand, different pattern, so I'm not washing them daily, but they won't be fitting me for long... :)

post-12374-13813658608617_thumb.jpg

Well, I guess I'm the only one still posting around here, but, here goes. :) I went to someone's house today and we were standing in the yard when the gent offered me a chair. It's one of those sling style chairs where there is a frame and then fabric to hold you up. I declined the chair out of fear that I'd break it. When I said as much, he told me he'd pick me up if that happened. That's the second NSV, a man offered to pick my big butt up! LOL The first NSV is that I sat in that chair, comfortably, for about 35 minutes and it didn't even creak or groan! YAY ME!! :)

Woo hoo! That is awesome! Nothing like some man attention to boost the ego!

I have a small one...the scale has been stuck due to the dreaded third week stall and I was finally going back to work and needed some pants as the only two pair I had were too big. I went to Catherine's and picked out the next size down and to my surprise they were too big. I actually got two sizes smaller and I don't think they will last long as they already seen roomy around the waist. Oh happy day!

Crossing my legs is a joy!!!

Ok, so I bought nylons for the first time in years a couple months ago. Never got the courage to wear something though needing them. Mostly because nobody at work has ever seen me in anything but slacks, so I didn't want to get the million questions, "are you going on an interview?" "are you going to a funeral?". But, also because I have always had large calves even when I was thinner. I always felt a little self conscious wearing skirts/ dresses because of it. Anyhow, I just decided to go for it today. Wearing nylons is actually kind of neat. For you ladies, I was able to slide into the size "B"s with no trouble at all. Once I reach my final goal, I may even be able to wear size "A's".

Attaching a picture from last week at a friends house, the blazer was actually a little big on me. Sorry, no picture of me in my dress suit today. I've waited so long to wear many of these dress suits that I will either have to have them re-sized or give them away. I just felt like going for it today. It's so weird having the issue of having clothes always being too big... A good feeling though! It is actually more fun getting ready for work in the morning.

The winter time picture was taken Jan 12th of this year, the other one 5/6/12. post-46685-13813669460216_thumb.jpg post-46685-1381366945958_thumb.jpg

post-6374-13813658740817_thumb.jpg

post-6374-13813658741734_thumb.jpg

I was carrying in a 34 pound box of cat litter, which doing used to make me huff and puff for 10 minutes afterward. My wife said, " You have lost more than 2 of those!"

If I get to goal will I be able to jump around like I'm on the moon? :huh::D

Great NSV. I use 20 lb containers of cat litter two at a time. When I was carrying them in from the car one day, I thought "I have lost 2-1/2 times the weight of this litter." I don't even know how I used to walk. No wonder my knees and ankles are trashed. Keep up the good work!!! Kathe

Mine was a 40lb bag of dog food. I had it perched on my shoulder and kinda did a controlled drop with it thinking how heavy it was. Then I realized that (at that time) I had lost more than 3 of those bags. I'm well on my way to 4 of them now. That was a hell of a wake up call about how far I had come.