Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What's on your mind?

That's funny.

Don't be J though. I had to get a new one because some skank stole my old one. So I had to pay $200 about a year before I was ready to. I'd much rather have my own phone back and then use that money for something else.

** Hides the iphone she stole from some lady **

I was so happy to put on a pair of denim, zip up, crop pants today. I haven't been able to wear regular clothes because of where the drains were placed, but today I was able to wear regular clothes. YAY

I added 2 new pictures to my album on here.

55lbs gone forever, and I finally have a waist ! ! ! I am so excited. I'm only 8 pounds away from my first goal.

iPhone rocks! I picked up my first one, the 3G S last week. This is the most awesome phone I have ever owned.

Bearded, it will get better, I promise.

Tiff, sorry, I hope your husband returns home safely and the time flies by until he does.

I lost six pounds last week. (kind of random, I know).

I was really sick today. I don't know what was wrong. I went to pick up some meds at the vet for my dog and started feeling sick. I had to pull the car over 4 times cause everything was spinning and I opened up the car door and dry heaved

each time. When I tried to walk from the car into the house, I fell down. I went to bed and put a cold wash cloth on my head and slept for 3 hours.

I feel fine now. It's just so strange.

Bearded, hardly anyone can eat bread. Try crackers instead. You have to remember your stomach is the size of your middle finger. You know, the one you feel like putting up when you think of how much the sleeve is annoying you!

Ohhhhhhhhh Daisy, I hate to hear you had a bad day. That is really strange, I dry heaved yesterday before my appointment. . . When do you see your doctor for labs and hopefully some meds for nausea.

I forgot to say congratulations Tiff on getting to wear those crop pants! It always feels so good to be able to wear something that we haven't been able to wear in awhile.

Funerals are on my mine. Last week my cousin's 25 year old son was killed in a motorcycle accident. Very sad

The minister who married my hubby and me in 1973 passed away. Very kind, sweet man. He was 91. His sweet wife of 69years just wanted to sit and hold my hand yesterday at the funeral home.

I'm starting my day in the morning with 27+ 4 and 5 year olds. Some will be special needs. I need prayer.

** Hides the iphone she stole from some lady **

:lol0::lol0::lol0::lol0::lol0: DownInSocal a/k/a "some skank"?

Congrats Tiff - - that's awesome

Daisy - was it something you ate perhaps? Glad you're feeling better.

Judy - so sorry for your loss and my prayers will be with you for your day tomorrow .. there is definitely a special place in heaven for you.

Daisy - thanks for telling Bearded about the bread - he doesn't listen to me - what the heck do I know!

I don't think it was something I ate. I honestly think it's from not sleeping. I woke up at 3 am after going to bed at midnight and could not go back to sleep. I have a doctor's appt. thurs.

I don't think it was something I ate. I honestly think it's from not sleeping. I woke up at 3 am after going to bed at midnight and could not go back to sleep. I have a doctor's appt. thurs.

Thank goodness - too bad it's not tomorrow -- you definitely need to get something to help you sleep and not end up in the hospital from exhaustion.

:lol0::lol0::lol0::lol0::lol0: DownInSocal a/k/a "some skank"?

That's what I was going to say!

Judy, I am so sorry about your losses. As for heading back to all those kids today, good luck!!

Tiff, hang in there. I know exactly how you are feeling. My husband fought on the front line in the first Gulf War back in 1991 and I didn't hear from him for the duration of the war. He was away for 6 months too and my daughter was only a baby then. We lived in Germany in an age before the internet or mobile phones. I had no family nearby and the unit my husband was detached with didn't even realise he had a wife and family! He also did other tours of duty where he was away for months at a time but luckily had done his time by the time Iraq and Afghanistan came up again.

Anyway, on a lighter note, we used to love your PX when we were in Germany. We were allowed to shop there and the stuff was different to what we were used to and a lot cheaper. We would travel for 3 hours to the one in Frankfurt just to get a Burger King! There were no Burger Kings in Germany at that time and the American ones were just out of this world! And the Americans are far more polite and well mannered than the Brits too! Soldiers would hold the door open for you.....

I'm fed up today although i don't really know why. I'm still not feeling 100% better as my abdomen is still swollen from where I had my muscles stitched up. I went to the hospital on sunday as I was worried and they gave me some antibiotics just in case it's a hematoma. I just want to be better know but I think that having 2 ops in the space of 3 weeks has really taken it out of me, especially as the last was 2 ops in one!

Sorry about your losses too Judy. Hope you are feeling much better soon.

You are all so lovely and friendly on this site. I am glad I found you.

Take care all,

Helenxxx