Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My legs are so loose and I walk a lot. Since surgery my fibromyalgia has really changed, I still have pain through out my body but my muscles have soften and the fat in my thighs where I had saddle bags has turned to Jello. I had surgery 1/25/16 and I've lost close to 60lbs. I'm concerned my body isn't going to snap back. I do have to push myself to get my Protein in. My boss doesn't know I had WLS but she has told me I look 10 years younger, I'm 53.

Sent from my SM-N910V using the BariatricPal App

I have some but hey. I am now 58, not 25, i am ok with that. I do use wrinkle cream too. One. By St Ives with Elastin and collagen

Sent from my SCH-I535 using the BariatricPal App

Well I'm 53 years old and I'm not ready for wrinkles yet[emoji4] Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using the BariatricPal App

I only had a few. But, I had a few to begin with. I hate that I have some loose skin. (Arms, legs, and belly)

AND butt

Well I'm 53 years old and I'm not ready for wrinkles yet Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using the BariatricPal App

I only had a few. But, I had a few to begin with. I hate that I have some loose skin. (Arms, legs, and belly)
I started to lift weight 2 to 3 times a week. My pastor wife had the same problem but once she started lifting weight she started toning up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using the BariatricPal App

Well I'm 53 years old and I'm not ready for wrinkles yet Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using the BariatricPal App

I started to lift weight 2 to 3 times a week. My pastor wife had the same problem but once she started lifting weight she started toning up.

Problem is I'm lazy. Plus I never seem to have enough time to do the things you want to do once you find them. (Yes I know they're the lyrics of a song, but they seemed appropriate)

I've lost about 47 pounds now and notice that my neck and inner thighs are looser. it is not quite a turkey neck, but I am kinda missing my double chin! At least those chins weren't loose and wrinkly. :D I've noticed my shorts are also a little longer to cover up the loose skin on my thighs. ;) think I will start lifting some weights and doing some of those machines. I have been so busy that I have only been walking about 4 times a week since my surgery. I guess I am going to have to step up my exercise game.

I'm 54, 52 when I had surgery, I noticed that I got forehead wrinkles and turkey wattles. The wattles are better although not gone and I'm getting used to the wrinkles. Of course my skin is loose in other areas, although exercise has tightened my abdomen some. All in all it's livable

Sent from my iPhone using the BariatricPal App

It's really weird but in general I feel so darned good in my sexier, more fashionable wardrobe, that I don't mind that I'm not 'smooth'. I know my upper arms are deflated and wrinkly but I wear sleeveless stuff all the time, and love my sculptured shoulder blades. I do sometimes lament the new jowls and turkey neck but I focus now on having a great haircut and fashionable glasses. The moon face is GONE and I can live with the replacement! LOL

Hi everyone, new to the group! I have lost 120 lbs. in 13 months and of course, that makes me happy. But I must say, what is left behind from that weight loss is very depressing. I'm 56 and did NOT expect to look 25 again, I'm not that naive. But, if anyone saw me naked except my husband (don't even like the dr. seeing me), I would die from embarrassment. The flab and wrinkles on my upper arms is the worst part. VERY, what they call, "crepey" wrinkles underneath where all the extra skin is. I live in south Florida, and there is NO way I would wear a sleeveless top. My thighs and stomach are also bad, but easier to hide. I wanted to look into the mirror after losing all this weight and really smile. I don't. I wouldn't trade the weight loss for no wrinkles, but that doesn't help my self esteem much. Cosmetic surgery is out of the question, but I'm curious if anyone out there has had any non invasive things like "cool sculpting" etc. And the money I have spent on firming and tightening creams could solve the national debt!! Slightly kidding. I'm sorry for writing so much, but I wanted to put this out there and see if anyone could respond to anything I've said. Input much appreciated.

Thanks,

Cassie

What has helped me, weight lifting. Toning your body will help at least get firm. My pastor's wife had the same problem. She sagged after her weight loss, I told her I lift weight and she started lifting and loved the results.

53 years old and I'm not ready for wrinkles yet

@@vagriffin

i wasn't ready for wrinkles either

but they were ready for me!!! :lol:

i'm still cute as a button!!!!

kathy

Well I'm 53 years old and I'm not ready for wrinkles yet

I hear you!!!!!

53 years old and I'm not ready for wrinkles yet

@@vagriffin