Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any september bansters care to update ?

I'm down four stone three pounds since sept 2012.

am still waiting to b at 1nderland but I have beenstuck @203 for a bit & I now am @11cc's n my 14 cc band so it should get there soon so just being patient and I am down to a size 20 n pants from a 26 and fit into a lg shirt from a 3 X so I am doing good I probally won' t hit goal by my surbanderverirey but just a bit after so all is good and so is my health so I am thankful tfor all of you and my surgeon and my band , everybody keep up on your good work with your tool.

I am doing GREAT! Had a few ups and downs along the road, but overall can not complain.

I am down about 65 lbs from surgery in September 2012. Has not been easy that's for sure! The summer heat an humidity has really affected my band I think. Anyone who says this is the "easy" way out to lose weight needs to be slapped! :-)

Yes I agree it's not an easy process

I'm doing terrible 9cc in my 11cc band, I'm in the green I know it when I'm eating right, but I am addicted to slider foods and not sure what to do about it. One year on Wednesday and I only kept off about 7 lbs:-( I do exercise 4-5 times a week, just make really bad food choices.........

My husband says to me all the time "why fight the band " it makes sense to me. I have a long term eating disorder and food helps me cope with anxiety but now I stop, calm down and give myself fifteen minutes between each addictive thought. It works

I have past my band anniversary. I wish I could say I met my goal weight but not yet. I am 27lbs away so I'm very close. Since making it to onederland a few months ago my confidence has gone through the roof. I not only look better but I truly feel better... I went from a size 18 jeans to a 10 and my jeans goal has been an 8. My shirt sizes went from a 1X to a medium and as for dresses I didn't wear them before surgery so now I'm confident and loving my new figure wearing tiny dresses. As for everything else like my wish list for things I have wanted once the band has helped me get to where I want to be so I can be happy and healthy I have accomplished more then I set out for except next month for my 29th birthday my boyfriend and I will be going skydiving. I'm looking forward to it and scared at the same time.

No one but a bandster can truly understand what this feels like and how much everything changes. It's a life changing experience that I wouldn't ever trade anything in the world. I'm so happy with myself on how I look and feel. I never thought in my life that I could be this close to my weight goal let alone actually getting there within the next few months.

I wish everyone good luck and a big congratulations to how far they have come. I can only hope the best for everyone.

Oh and I forgot to mention I made it to the green zone at 6.5cc's in a 10cc band...

I thought I had 11ccs in band but found out a while back it was only 10 ,still going it just seems like I can't shake these last 40 lbs ,that's ok though because everything else is better & I am still under 200 & in the 100s so that's good.