Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Exercise Today

Today I biked ..very far :) I will also get my butt on the mill to tread. What are you all doing today?

:heh: I tried belly dancing for the first time today,it was grrrrrrrrreat lol I am not very good (roflmbo) but it was fun and works up a sweat.So anyone with Comcast on demand check it out.

I haven't tried exercising yet, but i am on the 3rd floor of a building with no elevator on saturdays...for work...does that count for exercise??

:heh: I tried belly dancing for the first time today,it was grrrrrrrrreat lol I am not very good (roflmbo) but it was fun and works up a sweat.So anyone with Comcast on demand check it out.

Comcast on Demand has belly dancing? Huh? Splain please. I have comcast - I could use a good laugh, er, I mean workout. How do I find it? I guess I could just go look around but asking is so much easier!

Three flights of stairs?? Yup, that definitely counts!

I worked out at the gym last night. Cycled for 15 minutes, did the eliptical for a while (man that thing kicks butt) and did lots of upper body stuff with a small weight and bands. My right rotar cuff is hurting so I'm starting slowly, working on building that range of motion up again.

I plan to return today for a repeat of last night.

I'm 5 weeks post-op and have been walking. Almost everyday this week I've spent a few hours a day outside planting flowers, trimming shrubs, etc. It works up a sweat and makes the yard look great. I plant tons of flowers so I've got another 4 weeks of work ahead of me.

Comcast on demand has "FREE" exercise demos. Check out the on demand menu for the exercise portion,they have allllll kinda things ex: hoola, belly dance, yoga, pilates and other cardio stuff.Just make sure it's the free stuff

Cycled for 15 minutes, did the eliptical for a while (man that thing kicks butt)

See I'm just the opposite, I do the eliptical for an hour a day now 4-5 days a week...but cycling classes kick my but worse than an hour on the eliptical. And damn my butt, it wasn't designed for biking for that long! LOL

I took a 60 minute spinning class this morning - then took an awesome 2 hours nap in the afternoon! Feeling great.........but needed that nap........

Amy

A little over an hour walk/jog with my dear boyfriend....worked up quite a sweat ;-)

Tonight I plan on doing my nightly crunches(125+), leg lifts, ect...

I raked the lawn of all the dead crabgrass and then I mowed it. After that I planted three blueberry bushes. Great exercise and I really like doing it. I would rather do the outside work (mowing, raking, weeding, trimming shrubs, gardening) than tackle housework.

I did an hour long Water aerobics class, sat on the beach for three hours and then went for a bike ride with DH...

It was a great day!

Sounds like we all had a great day ..incorporating something importante! Ok, now off to trudge on the tread mill, I put it off for a little bit, my poor feet. I'm flat footed. Nevertheless, I trudge on. No complaints here :)

I vigorously cleaned house for an hour and then took a nap. I plan to do 75 crunches, leg lifts, and an exercise ball routine a little later.

I vigorously cleaned house for an hour and then took a nap. I plan to do 75 crunches, leg lifts, and an exercise ball routine a little later.
Strike that - I walked 3.5 miles with my husband instead.