Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Exercise Today

I've been doing them everynight for I'd say a little over 2 weeks. I started off doing 4 sets of 25. The first couple days after my stomach hurt so bad during the day, but I made myself do it every single night. Then about a week ago I realized I could do 50 at a time, so then I started doing 2 sets of 50. Then I'd try adding 25 after the hundred, to get 125, and I just kept working myself up. It really doesn't bother me at all during the day now, no real sorness.

What really helps me is instead of counting to myself in my head and not breathing while doing them, which is bad. My boyfriend counts for me and reminds me to breath and encourages me on.

Ok, well that explains why I hurt so badly. I did 75 at one time. I need to break it up into sessions. Good idea!! :P I'm going to shoot for 3 sets of 50 today.

One thing I've heard is that when youre working the abs, you don't want to take a lot of time between sets, that the muscle needs more of a constant workout for it to really be beneficial. That's what I read somewhere anyway's. So I only lay back for a second or two before dong another set. Good Luck!!

i walked three miles on tread mill and used wieht mac. fyi i have found that if i get audio books from library (cost to much to buy) it sure helps time go bye on tread mill i don't know why tv doesn't help or music but paying attention to a book seems to take mind of the same old smae old. one cd is 60 min of the book and it takes me around that much time to walk the 3. Don't know if anyelse does this but it has helped me.

I exercise for 5 hours every week. I keep a calendar in my bathroom and every day I weigh myself and record my weight on the calendar. Then after I exercise I record the number of minutes that I exercised. I do a variety of exercises. I do the elliptical for half an hour three days a week, I lift weights on the nautillus machines at the gym, I walk, and I take a aerobic/weight lifting class. When I reach my weekly goal of 5 hours I quit for the week!!

150 crunches (3 sets of 50 per EmileeKaye)

300 leg lifts (150 each leg)

100 toe raises

50 bicep curls w/ 2lb. weight

50 tricep curls w/ 2lb. weight

P.S. I need to go buy a heavier weight. This one feels like nothing.

Great job Tricia!

250 crunches

200 leg lifts w/ 3 lb ankle weights on (100 each leg)

100 toe rises w/ 3 lb ankle weight on and w/ 6 lb medicine ball doing arm lifts (never knew what to call them, thanks Tricia)

I still need to go for my hour walk/jog, and I will once I can get my boyfriend to come with me, now that Im used to him coming along, it's hard doing it by myself!

Great job Tricia!

250 crunches

200 leg lifts (100 each leg)

100 toe rises with 6 lb medicine ball arm lifts (never knew what to call them, thanks Tricia)

I still need to go for my hour walk/jog, and I will once I can get my boyfriend to come with me, now that Im used to him coming along, it's hard doing it by myself!

Thanks, EmileeKaye....and you're welcome!! :P

150 crunches (3 sets of 50 per EmileeKaye)

100 toe rises w/ 2lb. weight

50 bicep curls w/ 2lb. weight

50 tricep curls w/ 2lb. weight

P.S. I need to go buy a heavier weight. This one feels like nothing.

Good LAWWWD! I thought I was in it to win it. LOL!:P

Yessss! Let's Bump It Up. Everyone Needs To Post Everytime They Work Out. Helps Give Me Ideas Too.

Alright yall, no bike ride today but yes, I am about to do 4 miles on the treadmill. Watch this burn off maa booty!

Let's see.

Sunday, 1 mile on the treadmill, a few minutes on the stair machine, about 30 minutes on various nautilus machines working arms and legs and back.

Monday, took the day off.

Tuesday, 1 Hr Water Aerobics which I love!

I need encouragement folks. Exercise is the one thing that will save me from my semi-unfilled band and my SELF!! :D

Leatha_g, you are doing a fantastic job.

I however... encourage you to post something cardiovascularly challenging each day ;) We want to help encourage you to save yourself. We are here for you. I am thinking about Water aerobics. Anything new would be fun.

2.75 hours of bowling

225 crunches

50 bicep curls w/ 4lb. weight

50 tricep curls w/ 4lb. weight

2 miles on treadmill at 4 miles per hour

200 crunches - 100 regular crunches and 100 side twisting crunches with legs vertical

Gonna try 50 leg lifts (good idea) each leg (OMG I did this and it hurts sooo badly) This one is tough

3 sets of 12 reps of bicept curls each side 5lbs weights

2 sets of 12 reps of tricept curls 5lb weights