Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Gone for Good Club - May 2006

I think tess is feeling groovy right now. LOL I sure do hope that a new band being placed is going to stay in place, and not slip again!

Diane, how are you feeling today?

Hi funny! Thanks for asking about me. :D To be honest with you, I am feeling very, very frustrated. I can eat everything, and I mean everything!! I tried some bread yesterday just to see what would happen & it went down without any problems. I tried a tortilla & it went down without any problems!!! Can I scream?!?!?!? :Cry: 4 days ago I could barely choke down a Protein Shake & now I can eat the house. I want restriction!! I haven't gone off the deep end & eaten any bad foods, but I feel like I'm on a diet & I HATE diets. I just want my band to work with me. I'm seriously considering going back to the fill doc & ask to just get .1 put back in. I tried 2.0, then, 1.8.......maybe 1.9 is the magic number!!!

Well, there you have it. You probably wished you never asked! :biggrin1:

Diane,

I am with you, I need restriction. Just this week my restriction left but for the last 8 weeks I have been restricted big time.

I really feel like I am dieting to but it's OK for now. I am going out of town next week and I really don't want to get a fill until I get back so I am really having to watch what I put in my mouth. I actually feel hunger pains right now and that is unusal.

Anyway, hang in there Diane, we will get through this and restriction will be sweet again. Hangin there if you can or go on and get that small fill.

NB

Been MIA for a while - just weighing in... Hope everyone is doing ok! I'm moving so am just really busy lately... sorry for the missing weigh ins!

J 192/ C 175 (5.5 since last weigh in) (-59.5 lbs total)

Telly - I think you'll have to bike from Florida to here lol -- I'm broke -- and if you ride that far you'll be at your goal weight when you get here LOL!

IT wouldn't surprise me if she did bike there. If anyone can do it, Telly can!!! She will be on your door step before you know it.

Telly - I think you'll have to bike from Florida to here lol -- I'm broke -- and if you ride that far you'll be at your goal weight when you get here LOL!

Isn't that the truth Heather! lol Telly needs to change her name to Exercisefiend -- she's awesome and SO motivating!!!

I think about Telly when I am on the Elliptical too!!!

Oh, FunnyDuddies... LOVE the top you bought!!! I can't wait to see pictures!!!! You have a good time!

NICE! I'M BEING THOUGHT ABOUT AS PEOPLE SWEAT AND GIVE THE "UNNGGH" SOUND WHILE THEY ARE WORKING OUT! :D

MoOrless, I will bike to Illinois and then i'll be at goal and then you can hitchhike over to see EmileeKaye as I ride there... meet you there in about 1 month and then visit Greece from there.

Updates have been done for this week. Please check your stats and let me know if I need to make any corrections. We only had 19 people check in this week, so the total loss was low. Still, that's a 2.8 lb average loss in the group. Right on target!

Great job everyone. Keep up the losing spirit!

Thank you - everyone who lost this week! You held me up while I stayed the same - next week I hope I'll be a loser too!

Updates have been done for this week. Please check your stats and let me know if I need to make any corrections. We only had 19 people check in this week, so the total loss was low. Still, that's a 2.8 lb average loss in the group. Right on target!

Great job everyone. Keep up the losing spirit!

*hugs* Thanks and right back at you, my friend. :)

Ok P'Nut - who needs to kick your butt into exercising? lol I read all the cards and yours is not showing any points for the past week in all three areas - come on girl - if I have to exercise so do you :)

Now I know you must be drinking Water and not eating sugar and flour -- we all need to support one another here - after two weeks it is just too easy to poop out - myself included -- help me make this month count! We need you!