Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

My Journey Starting With Pre Op Diet

My doctor has you see the nutritionist first if nutricionist says its ok. Then you advance. But for me is 1 month clear liquid then 1 month full liquid then 1 month muchies

Wow, that will take some self control!! I have never heard of a post-op diet that progresses so slowly. Good luck!! You can do it!!

Happy Mother's Day to you. But I am glad you are okay. I would call your dr tomorrow to see what is going on with you. I don't have problems breathing but I think I have some type of mucus around my band. I am trying to cough it up but nothing is coming out it feels funny. Hang in there girl and keep us updated.

Thank You!!! I'm not sure if you are a mother, if you are happy Mother's Day to you too. I'm definitely going to call the dr first thing tomorrow morning. I would call the dr about the mucus it could be a sign of infection. I will keep you all posted as soon as I know anything. Thanks for the support!!!

I am sorry that you are having to go through all of this... My dr said to not advance stages without his approval' date=' but that's mine so I can't really say what yours would say. I hope that things get easier for you!!![/quote']

Thanks for the support. I think I'm am just going to wait until I see the dr and dietician to advance to the next stage. What's one more day anyway.

My doctor has you see the nutritionist first if nutricionist says its ok. Then you advance. But for me is 1 month clear liquid then 1 month full liquid then 1 month muchies

That's crazy. That's pretty harsh of a diet. Your a strong woman. Your going to have some good weight loss :)

Thank you for your support I know it's going to be hard but I'm giving it my all. I want to see good results. Good luck with your doctor hope you feel better

Went to nutricionist . She says got to drink more Water cause if I don't I can get kidney stones because I'm taking Calcium suplements

and one more month of clear liquid diet. Until June 11th my next appt. yupy

Thank you for your support I know it's going to be hard but I'm giving it my all. I want to see good results. Good luck with your doctor hope you feel better

Your welcome, and thank you as we'll for your support. It's nice to have someone to talk to. I'm sure you will get awesome results. I hope I get some better answers as to why my oxygen levels are low, but I doubt it. I'm just seeing my physician tomorrow and then I have to get a referral to a pulmonologist.

Went to nutricionist . She says got to drink more Water cause if I don't I can get kidney stones because I'm taking Calcium suplements

I have not been greeting enough water especially since going to the ER and spending 10 hours there without anything to drink until at the end I had some sips of water. It's been kinda hard to get rehydrated. I was out in the sun today for a couple hours and felt like passing out. I really need to get more water. I started taking my Vitamins and calcium again today, thanks to you :) . I can't believe I forgot to take them. How do you do it? You seem to be so on top of everything and are doing an awesome job.

I have not been greeting enough Water especially since going to the ER and spending 10 hours there without anything to drink until at the end I had some sips of water. It's been kinda hard to get rehydrated. I was out in the sun today for a couple hours and felt like passing out. I really need to get more water. I started taking my Vitamins and Calcium again today, thanks to you :) . I can't believe I forgot to take them. How do you do it? You seem to be so on top of everything and are doing an awesome job.

thank you for your words they help. I hope everything goes well for you. As per me I'm trying my hardest I want to lose weight I want to be healthy I want to prove to my self that I can. Keep up the good work. Remember vitamins and water water. Water water and more water

Last night I felt terrible I guess now I know the feeling when you drink to much and too fast. It's very uncomftable. My pain is a lot better i slept on my side yupi. But now this morning took my blood pressure pill and I can fill it in my throat and is very uncomftable also. I guess that's the feeling of being stuck. I hope it goes away soon.

Last night I felt terrible I guess now I know the feeling when you drink to much and too fast. It's very uncomftable. My pain is a lot better i slept on my side yupi. But now this morning took my blood pressure pill and I can fill it in my throat and is very uncomftable also. I guess that's the feeling of being stuck. I hope it goes away soon.

Things go better with me on day 3 but I felt back to normal on day 5. I know this is an adjustment but you can do this.

Haven't heard from you? Are you ok? As for me doing ok. Vitamin Water zero for me tastes bad now too sweet and I hate the aftertaste. No more of those for me crystal light works better but I put half packet only on a 16 oz bottle or 1 packet on my 32 oz bottle.im ok with the broth. Anyways looking forward to June 14th for my progression to full liquid diet. I get to change tastes.

Sorry I haven't been on for awhile. I was having problems with my app on my phone, it would work and then log me out. I had to update and restore me phone. I have been stressed out lately with school and getting ready to move. My oxygen levels have gotten better they are between 91-97. I went on a four hour walk last week and I was so sore and regretting that for a few days. I was having trouble breathing and pain. I got the clear to eat mushies on the 16th and for me that was a down fall, because ever since I could eat I just keep feeling more hungry. I started to eat bread and meat and I have no problem eating anything. I have stopped in to see my dietician, but she was busy with someone else. She said she would call me, but she has not. I have called her twice and still nothing back from her. I really need to get back on track and I really can't wait for my fill. I'm just glad the military postponed our move for another month, and now I can get my first fill here before we move. I'm starting back on shakes for now so I can get the hunger pain gone and then I will try mushies again. I feel more hungry now then before surgery. I bought a pill box so I can remember to take my Vitamins and pills. I'm going to keep calling my dietician to see what she says.