Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just a little info!!

There is no reason to be rude on here!! If you don't like a post I put on here don't read them!! I have NEVER had LAPBAND surgery and AM going to get surgery in APRIL!! So I ask questions because I don't know!!! Keep your negative comments to yourself and DONT PRIVATE MESSAGE ME YOUR BS CAUSE I WILL IGNORE YOU!!! This is not a drama sight this is here for information and to help each other!! That is all.....

Amen to that. When in April is your surgery? Mine is April nd

It's the 11th!! I couldn't be more excited!! This will hopefully help me finish losing the weight I've been trying to lose for awhile :)! It's my birthday gift to myself ;)

You know intent is usually lost on message boards and through typed words.

I don't know what happened B4 and frankly I don't care.

If you need help with question keep firing those questions and you will find the answer.

I'll do my best to help but I'm pretty much new to lap band.

There is great info. here and wonderful people but we're all human and very one has a bad day.

best of luck to you on your journey.

I agree with Shaz. I can't tell you how many fights I've had with people over nasty rude text messages only to find out I totally read them wrong way. It is very easy to misread meaning behind words when you can not hear them. That being said, gg I am so sorry if any one offended you. I think we are all here ultimately to help each other. And I can promise you that you will always get a kind word and response, and usually some bad humor, from me.

Thnx for comments I put this up here cause I received a private message from someone on here being rude!! I do not appreciate that... This person went out of there way to be rude... I don't let anyone's comments bother me because that's just what they are YOUR opinion YOUR comment!!! If you are having a BAD day take care of that... That doesn't give you the right to be mean and just plain rude!! Not trying to rant or argue with anyone just basically saying how I felt!! It is not okay to treat someone with disrespect just cause you are online!! Thnx for everyone's input!!! I got on here to get some of my questions answered.... THAT IS ALL!!!

Keep asking questions and just ignore the rude responses. Eat the meat and throw out the bones. I would not got upset over it. One bad apple would spoil the other helpful people on this forum.

Gg, I didn't realize someone sent you a private message being rude. That is totally uncalled for. Gg, I will try to answer any questions, to the best of my little knowledge. And if you ever want to just vent or chat or need encouragement , I will listen as well. Good luck with everything.

Gg' date=' I didn't realize someone sent you a private message being rude. That is totally uncalled for. Gg, I will try to answer any questions, to the best of my little knowledge. And if you ever want to just vent or chat or need encouragement , I will listen as well. Good luck with everything.[/quote']

Thank you!! :) I'm usually a very positive person that just really bothered me! :)

No need to thank me at all. I try to be positive myself. Doesn't always work. Lol. But I try. Life is too short for negativity . And trust me, I've more than had my share this past year. But decided it was time to try and move past it. You got a friend in me.

Well thank you I appreciate that!! I've been through a lot as well just have to move forward sometimes!! :)

That you are right about. Sometimes harder to do than say. After a half year of complete craziness and ugliness I realized I needed to just pull myself away from it and start being happy again. Can't say it's fully worked, but it's getting better.

May I offer some advice as a long time forum member who's dealt with my fair share of idiots PM me stupid and rude things?

Just ignore them and move on. They aren't worth your effort or your time.

In the future, don't make like posts like this thread either. I understand you're upset, but by making threads like this you're just throwing gasoline on the fire. It may be negative attention but you're still giving them attention regardless. The better option is no attention whatsoever.

Just my opinion based on my own experience.

May I offer some advice as a long time forum member who's dealt with my fair share of idiots PM me stupid and rude things?

Just ignore them and move on. They aren't worth your effort or your time.

In the future' date=' don't make like posts like this thread either. I understand you're upset, but by making threads like this you're just throwing gasoline on the fire. It may be negative attention but you're still giving them attention regardless. The better option is no attention whatsoever.

Just my opinion based on my own experience.[/quote']

Thnx for that!! Will def keep that in mind! Next time I know what to do... :) ignore, ignore, ignore! Lol!