Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone in Surprise or using True Results?

It is very frustrating. After my first fill I had to wait 6 and a half weeks for my second (August 1st) so What I did was scheduled another fill August 15th

It is very frustrating. I feel like I did before surgery and just waiting around really sucks.

That was a smart idea, this is really disapointing to have to wait so long between fills. Try calling corp, Im going to today. If your just starting you should be getting fills every 3 to 4 weeks, thats what I did. good luck

I called Steve Fandre at the corporate office. He said that they were having staffing issues and are fully staffed now. I should not have an issue getting an appointment within 3 weeks of my last appointment. I called Scottsdale TR and told her I had talked to Mr. Fandre. At first she said she did not have any openings in July and then she found one. It isn't a good time for me but it is better than having to wait for August. Steve said if there is any problems getting our appointments to call him. His cell phone is 214-850-5377. He said it was ok to send his number out to all of you. Good luck to all of you! :)

Oh my gosh! That is awesome news! I will call today also. That k you so much

I was in there this morning to have my staples removed and the PA had a new person with her that she appeared to be training. So there may be some relief coming. But to double down, I went ahead and scheduled my second appointment at the end of August to pay it safe.

I called Steve Fandre at the corporate office. He said that they were having staffing issues and are fully staffed now. I should not have an issue getting an appointment within 3 weeks of my last appointment. I called Scottsdale TR and told her I had talked to Mr. Fandre. At first she said she did not have any openings in July and then she found one. It isn't a good time for me but it is better than having to wait for August. Steve said if there is any problems getting our appointments to call him. His cell phone is 214-850-5377. He said it was ok to send his number out to all of you. Good luck to all of you! :)

thank you U R AWSOMEEEE :D

I called and complained this afternoon. They could get me in this month at all however they did get me scheduled for my next 4 spots. I'll have to wait until August 1st for my second fill but I do have my next 3 visit scheduled every 3 weeks after that. Just scheduled ahead guys. Probably our best bet for now

THANK YOU ! I have been calling every day for the past 10 days... Called and she said just had a few openings that filled, then called me back to say another opening. Sooooo now I have an appt every 3 weeks until Sept... Thanks for everyone helping out!

Hi! Hope it's not too late to join in..banded with TR on July 18th. Feel good. Still sore and dealing with gas issues, but nothing too horrible. I live in Litchfield Park :-) I already had my first fill scheduled before surgery, but from what I'm reading, I should call and schedule additional ones already?

Hi! Hope it's not too late to join in..banded with TR on July 18th. Feel good. Still sore and dealing with gas issues, but nothing too horrible. I live in Litchfield Park :-) I already had my first fill scheduled before surgery, but from what I'm reading, I should call and schedule additional ones already?

It's never too late. Hopefully we won't have anymore problems but it is probably best to get them scheduled ahead. Take your time on healing. Everyone says to walk the gas out. I only had one big gas problem and that was during the middle of the night and I could hardly get up it hurt so bad and it was right in the middle of my stomach. It didn't take long to move on and I was ok.

Howdy from Avondale neighbor, Good luck, 2 years out going for another fill thurs It is definetly a drive for us, but well worth it.

Keep in touch, maybe we can meet up sometime.

I live right by Harkins theater and can always use a movie buddy when my husband cant go.

Email me take care, Terri

Howdy from Avondale neighbor' date=' Good luck, 2 years out going for another fill thurs It is definetly a drive for us, but well worth it.

Keep in touch, maybe we can meet up sometime.

I live right by Harkins theater and can always use a movie buddy when my husband cant go.

Email me take care, Terri[/quote']

That would be awesome! Of course..... as soon as I don't feel like a truck ran over me lol.... I'm not too far at all. I live by the Wigwam resort :-) after 2 years, how are you doing? Still losing or just maintaining??

That would be awesome! Of course..... as soon as I don't feel like a truck ran over me lol.... I'm not too far at all. I live by the Wigwam resort :-) after 2 years, how are you doing? Still losing or just maintaining??

Sorry it took so long to reply had allot going on, I had a problem and had to have some Fluid removed so now Im going back in monthly to hae it refilled. Right now I put on 15 lbs in 2 months so I got some work ahead of me, how are you doing?

Oh no! I'm sorry to hear that! BUT sounds like you're right on track now!! Doing awesome over here.. down 25lbs since surgery :-) I started out with a lower bmi so that equals going from a size 16 to a size 12 for me :-) went for my first fill last week and decided against it... I'm sure a time is coming when I'll be starving, but it's definitely not here lol... I struggle to get all my Protein and calories in now.... have another appointment September 30 to see where I am, but I don't see a change in appetite right now...it's encouraging to hear that when your struggling, there's something we can do about it... one of the main reasons I had the surgery in the first place :) enjoy your weekend!!

I'm not in Surprise, but am going through TR for my surgery in Sept. glad to know I need to schedule ahead of time for fills and such! Thanks for the great info!