Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Spring Bootcamp 2006

Hi all,

Wt is 162, 38% body fat, 3" down.... size 14 on top and 12's on bottom yeah. Continue with minimum 7 hrs exercise and lots of Water. Eating about 1000, This challenge has been so good for me especially Monday check in as the w/e's are the most challenging to maintain eating plan. Hope everyone is doing well.

Down 2.5 ... And man, that was a struggle! Total of 37.5 since the beginning of Bootcamp!! Rock on!!! :)

Lost -2lbs since last week

Date Weight Lbs. Lost BMI

04/10/2006 235lbs -5lbs 43.00%

04/24/2006 219lbs -16lbs 40.10%

05/01/2006 216lbs -3lbs 39.50%

05/08/2006 207lbs - 9lbs 37.9%

05/15/2006 203lbs - 4lbs 37.1%

05/22/2006 199lbs - 4lbs 36.4%

05/29/2006 198lbs - 1lbs 36.2%

06/05/2006 192lbs - 6lbs 35.1%

06/12/2006 190lbs - 2lbs 34.7%

06/19/2006 188lbs - 2lbs 34.4%

06/26/2006

06/30/2006

I'm down 2.5 since last week. Go for second fill next week, no restriction most of the time. I can see onderland.

That's a 10-4 good buddy, a gain. 5 pounds in the wrong direction. It's a conspiracy, there was no weigh in last week to keep me in check. The blame game just won't change the numbers.

I stopped walking during the week due to the heat so yesterday I did the Walk Away the Pounds 3 mile tape. My goal is to do it everyday I can not go outside to walk.

I'll Succeed, I pray that you are doing well. I will get the numbers together this week.

LBT BOOTCAMP

starting 401 pds

4-10 (+3)404

4-17 (-2)402

4-24 (-4)398

5-1 (-4)394

5-8 (+1)395

5-15 (+4)399

5-22 (-8)391

5-29 (-3) 388:welldoneclap:

6-5 no weigh in this week 13 pounds gone in bootcamp woohooo

6-12 (+5) 393

Well.....been on vacation and had too much ice cream!!! I guess on the bright side, I didn't gain but I didn't lose either. So, numbers for this week remain the same as last.

My thoughts and prayers are with you I'llsucceed. Take care.....

:devious FALL IN:devious

ROLL CALL

We officially have

2 weeks left!

WHAT DID YOU DO THIS PAST WEEK?

WHAT CAN YOU DO TO MAKE NEXT WEEKS NUMBERS LOOK GREAT?

:devious :devious :devious

Water all in?

Exercised at least 3 to 4 times?

Up'ed your time of exercise?

Ate properly?

Followed bandster rules?

:devious :devious :devious

Sarge We Miss You

Get Better .....NOW:)

Last weeks number sucked but next weeks numbers will be great. I will lose 6 pounds.

• I will walk everyday and go to the pool as much as possible.
  • I will eat more Protein and cut back on the junk.
  • I will drink my Water.< /strong>

:heh:

Well it's been a hell of a week!!!!!!! With Graduations, Parties and general mayham it's a wonder I have lost the 2lbs my scale says..... Woo Hoo... still dropping...... When cleaning my house for all this Graduation Nonsense I have mislaid my "book" my journal.... so I can't tell if any inches have fallen off but I can report that I didn not formally exercise once!!!!! Just running around and moving furniture to make room for parties.... LOL

Any who..... has any one heard from Sarge in Sick Bay???????? I pray for her recovery and wish her all my best!!!!!

THIS HAS TO BE A SOLID WORK ON WEIGHT WEEK!!!!! I WANT TO LOOSE THREE 3 MORE LBS TO MAKE BOOT CAMP A SOLID THIRTY POUND LOSS!!! I LIKE ROUND NUMBERS!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!! HAVE A GREAT WEEK!!!

I kind of ran away from boot camp for two weeks. I went on an ice cream binge : - ( It is ok, I am back now, exersising like crazy and have NOT had any ice cream for 5 days.

4-10 217

4-17 214 (-3)

4-24 216 (-2)

5-1 212 (-4)

5-8 209 (-3)

5-15 208 (-1)

5-29 207 (-1)

6-5 207 (-0)

6-12

6-19

6-26 204 (-3)

My son is in Boot Camp in San Antonio Texas. A woman went there last weekend for her sons graduation and took this picture of my son! He told her my phone number and she called me and later sent the picture email. I can't tell you how thrilled I was to get the picture and how proud I am of him.

His name is Airman Sheehan Patrick O'Connor

post-206439-13813133643929_thumb.gif

I've been bad for the last 2 weeks...started with Miami and drinking too much. This week NO MAS!!

Still 260 ( or up to 260 this week) :confused:

I WILL do better next week

Hi All,

wt is 160.5 today and body fat on my scale says 37%, if I compute the figure from known lean body mass I get 31% - guess which # I'm going with. Hope everyone had a great week! Bought some bra's that fit and a swim suit overy the w/e - who'd have thought that would be fun.

Down 1.5. Going for fill #2 today. Wish me luck. Sarge, we miss you. I really hope you're recovering well!