Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I'm Down 6 Sizes!!!!

Congrats! I'm not banded yet... so this is an inspiration. Great news for you!

Thats awesome, congratulations!

Yesterday I got tired of my super baggy pants...and since I wasn't sure of what size to get I went to Walmart (thought since sizes change so fast I don't want to spend a fortune on clothes). I was so surprised that the size 18W slid right on--no "sucking" in or dancing around to get them zipped...I was amazed because pre-banding I was wearing a size 28W...never thought I would be able to wear a smaller size again. I tried to explain this feat to my husband but he just didn't get it. I am excited and needed to share my excitement with people who will understand and join me in this simple celebration!!!

I just had my 5 month check up yesterday and I'm down 50 lbs now. I've gone from a 24 to an 18 pants. My surgery was May 11th and I'm tickled pink. I think I'm pretty close to being in the green zone and very excited. Just wanted to brag about my band!! Your doing great!!! And keep it up!!!

Wtg...I know how great it is to not do the suck it in and blow it out! I went from a 22 to a 16 in a few months and still feel like the man never gets excited enough but I come on here and get all the happy dances I need :)

That is super :D Keep up the hard work and soon you will be saying that you are in a size 12

WTG--I went to Walmart last week and tried on new clothes, M-L shirt and 18 pants. Originally size 24. My husband was just as excited as I was. His comment, I saw it all along, keep up the good work he said.

the best I got out my hubby was " wow, you look like a bean pole". I took that as a compliment from he of few words... congrats!!

I still get a kick when I look at a size 10 and think there is no way that is going over my butt and they slide right up and no muffin top.... lol

I wanted to thank everyone for their awesome support. With each response I read I did a little happy dance!!!! Can't wait to share the next big steps in my journey to be a BIG LOSER!!!!! :)

'

I love shopping. Congratulations!

Yay!

Congrats on the weight loss

Congratulations girl! What an accomplisthment! I would be shouting from the rooftops.

I have lost 47 lbs so far and my clothes are a little baggy, but I don't think I'm down any significant sizes. I can still fit into my 26W and 24W clothes. I know I'm doing what I should and weight is coming off, but I love hearing these stories of you ladies having fun shopping. I WILL get there.

Keep up the good work to all of you on your journey! We got this!

Congratulations girl! What an accomplisthment! I would be shouting from the rooftops.

I have lost 47 lbs so far and my clothes are a little baggy, but I don't think I'm down any significant sizes. I can still fit into my 26W and 24W clothes. I know I'm doing what I should and weight is coming off, but I love hearing these stories of you ladies having fun shopping. I WILL get there.

Keep up the good work to all of you on your journey! We got this!

Next time you are in a clothing store try on a smaller size just for the heck of it. You might be suprised! When I first started loosing weight and my clothes got loose I kept thinking that my 20W still fit untill my mom pushed me into trying on smaller sizes. Wow I was down to a 16 without realizing it. So, try what harm is there in that?

I'll try that

Next time you are in a clothing store try on a smaller size just for the heck of it. You might be suprised! When I first started loosing weight and my clothes got loose I kept thinking that my 20W still fit untill my mom pushed me into trying on smaller sizes. Wow I was down to a 16 without realizing it. So, try what harm is there in that?