Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

R U a NASCAR Fan...Let's Talk!

Can't believe that about Bobby Sr....so shocking & sad!! :)

Does anyone know how long he's been racing? I know he's been around for a long time. He will be missed.

I can't wait to see old DW race on Sat. He asked Schrader on Trackside if he was getting too old to race. Kenny said something like, as long as someone will pay me to drive, I'll drive. I don't have to "buy" a team like you. Boy, the guys just rolled and loved it. Kenny is such a hoot. I guess DW couldn't stand it anymore.

:attention:Oops...DW doesn't race till Martinsville in July. Thought he was racing tomorrow night. :doh: He finally gets to drive the old Aaron's Dream Machine. Now they'll have to make new commercials.

Did anyone read DW's comments on Smoke at Foxsports.com? I was surprised b/c he wasn't really hard on him and I agreed with some of what he said. If your interested....here's the link: http://msn.foxsports.com/nascar/story/5421566. Basically, he said Stewart needs to stop racing people and start racing cars. That is so true. Regardless, Smoke is the BEST thing on the track and he's cute to boot. :)

Guest ASPHALT ANGEL

Karenj, Just noticed that you said you go to the races through Cat and my step father who lives in Great Falls Montana goes every year to the races in Vegas through Cat. His name is Basil Jacobson. I have not heard all the details of his trip this year but my mom said he was going to get to be in the pits and meet all the drivers. Last year he got to drive one of the cars so that was very cool for him. I will have to ask my mom what all he got to see and do this year. Let me know if you met him or if you know who my step father is. That would just be to weird.

Man what crappy weather in Atlanta. I live about an hour and a half away, and it looks like today's weather is about the same.... 3loves did you hear DW talking about Smoke yesterday? I thought his comments were a little harsh. Something to the effect that Tony needs to get over trying to teach the rookies lessons and worry about driving his cars to win races... This is true, but it was like he was scolding Tony on national TV. If Tony was watching, I'm sure that he didn't appreciate it. I know he and DW have exchanged not so kind words in the past on tv... That was about the only interesting thing that I saw on Fox's "TV Coverage" yesterday, geez, talk about stall tactics.. NASCAR should have called it hours before they did. I felt bad for the folks sitting in the rain, but that was their choice, I guess. I know my cousin was there and she and her boyfriend left hours befor they called it after looking at the local radar... Oh well, we'll see what happens today! Go Dale JR!!!

Oh My Kasey won today!!!!!! Opps forgot to record the race. Boy am I going to be in trouble hope they replay it tonight sometime... my hubby is not going to be happy!!! Will I'm excited! home boy won the race. Any one know where JR finished?

Congrats to Kasey, and my JR finished 3rd while smoke came in 5th. I TIVO'd the race gonna watch it this evening. I am still at work so checked out nascar.com after i got last post...I can't believe/ well i can believe the race was rain delayed, was all set to watch it last night after I got off work, only to find crap on when it was suppose to be race taping.

Boogity, Boogity, Boogity less go racin boys....

Job well done Kasey, Jr, Smoke....and the rest of the boys!! :clap2: I saw Kasey in an interview and he seemed pretty confident. I bet we see a lot more of him in victory lane this year. Luckily, I stopped my tivo and restarted it today at 11AM. I was proud of my man Smoke for driving a smooth race. He seemed confident and in control.

That being said, I still think someone needs to give Kyle Bush an attitude adjustment b/c of the way he pushed Gordon out of the way. Gordon had to check-up BIG time. I'm not a Gordon fan, but this was too obvious. DW can't seem to say ANYTHING bad about Gordon or Kyle, so he called it good racing.

Yes, kim2bhealthy, I did hear what DW said about Smoke. That is why I was surprised he was mild in that article at Fox, but he showed once again his dislike for Smoke. I think he is jealous b/c Tony is a better drive than DW ever was!! I really get tired of him acting like he's part of the Hendrick team.....he might as well be. That's not to relfect anything about Hendrick, but a broadcaster shouldn't be so partial.

Way to go Kasey, Dale Jr. and Tony! I was glad to see Mark Martin finish up there too. What about Kyle Petty being 8th? Haven't seen him up theire in a long time, we've always been big Petty fans, my grandparents were really big fans of King Richard. I hope Kyle's finish and Bobby Labonte going to Petty Enterprises will help them to turn their program around! Yep 3loves, its pretty obvious that Darrel has problems being impartial.... He's the same way to Dale Jr. sometimes too... I don't like any of the Hendrick Motorsports drivers,except for Gordon(he's okay). I don't like Rick Hendrick... It ticked me off when Clinton pardoned him and got him out of all that trouble.. Just goes to show what money can do for you.... But I'm sure they all have some skeletons in their closets as we all do... Can't wait for Bristol! It's always exciting.... Anyone going?

JaLynn, That is really cool about your dad. Cat for sure takes care of their employees and guests! I can guarantee you that your dad has an awesome time at the races! Yeah cutie pie Kasey! My 16 year old daughter caught a glimpse of him on Sunday and I thought she was going to die! How 'bout Mark Martin #4? He is so awesome! Did ya'll know he is a recovering alcoholic? He also love rap music? Does anyone watch NASCAR 360? It is usually on on Saturday nights during the September programs. Ya'll should catch it if you can! It is an awesome show. the spotlight like 3 different drivers each week. The funniest one is was when Kevin Harvick farts on his prissy wife! I died laughing!

Just a couple weeks until Texas! Wooo hooo Getting way excited!

That being said, I still think someone needs to give Kyle Bush an attitude adjustment b/c of the way he pushed Gordon out of the way. Gordon had to check-up BIG time.

I missed the race. Isn't Kyle Gordon's teammate?? What the hell is he thinking? I don't like the Busch Brothers AT ALL!!!! But, at least my man got 4th and it looks like he led a lap too! He shot up to 6th in the points, thank goodness he is finally in the top ten!!

I don't like Rick Hendrick... It ticked me off when Clinton pardoned him and got him out of all that trouble.. Just goes to show what money can do for you.... But I'm sure they all have some skeletons in their closets as we all do... Can't wait for Bristol! It's always exciting.... Anyone going?

Had no idea that Clinton pardoned him. I knew he had some legal issues but didn't know it extended that far. No wonder I don't care for him. Something about him rubs me the wrong way.

How 'bout Mark Martin #4? He is so awesome! Did ya'll know he is a recovering alcoholic? He also love rap music? Does anyone watch NASCAR 360?

Didn't know that about Mark Martin. He's a great guy & driver and no wonder he has a super outlook on life after going through that. Was he on Nascar 360? I haven't watched it since last year b/c it was all reruns.

I missed the race. Isn't Kyle Gordon's teammate?? What the hell is he thinking?

Who knows, but I bet Jeff had a talk with him. He's getting scolded every week it seems like. If Tony was doing that, it would be called aggressive.

What an exciting race today!! I was on pins and needles just waiting for Tony to wreck....thank goodness that didn't happen. I told my mom that I thought Tony took a muscle relaxer today and Jeff Gordon smoked some wacky weed. :heh: I just can't help myself. I love the emotions of a race like this. I really got excited when Gordon shoved Kenseth. So unbelievable!! :faint: Kenseth did apologize, but he barely tapped him. Someone on Fox was saying yesterday that Gordon would be the coolest driver on the track and his car won't have a scratch. That's just Bristol Baby! :heh:

Speed News reported that he may be fined and points deducted. I'm not a Gordon fan, but I disagree with that 100%. Kenseth should have given him more time to cool down. But then again, if that was Tony, he would have everyone up his rear sideways condemning him.

Did anyone hear Kyle's nickname used to be shrub? That was too funny. :heh: I think that's a good nickname for both of the Bush boys.

UGH!!! What a crappy ending, not only Kurt Busch winning which really sucks, but Gordon got spun out and ended up 21st. OOH, that Matt Kenseth! I would have shoved him too, he's lucky he didn't get a fat lip! But that was nice of Matt to apologize and take full responsibility, I have nothing against him normally, but that bump was uncalled for, Gordon made a clean pass on him.

I heard he may be suspended for a race, oh please! Points and a fine I can understand but suspension??? Whatever?!?!

Ok, that's my rant. Sorry, I'll cool down now. I LOVE Bristol, especially the night race.

That was a very interesting race! 3loves, our men mangaged to stay mostly out of trouble and finish decent. Tony lead a lot, I thought he would finish on up there, and Dale Jr. was in the top ten all day... They are back in the top ten in points. Yeah!! I laughed my head off at the Gordon/Kenseth "push". Thats VERY unlike Gordon, I can see why he was pissed though, that had to suck on the last lap! Kenseth definitely should have given him more time to cool off. Thats what always happens when Tony is upset, either the media or drivers get in his face when he's still ticked. Guess they'll never learn. I have to say.. with the race itself, the snow on Saturday and Kevin Harvick's comments about big Busch's ears, it was a totally entertaining weekend!!! Man, I just know that if Harvick had gotten to him, he would have punted Busch! That would have been awesome! On to Martinsville! Go Dale Jr!!

If Tony had done what Gordon had done, he would probably be minus points and possibly sitting out a race. But, Gordon has been Nascar's golden boy for so long, he'll probably just get a verbal warning and nothing else.