Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Progress?

WandaO
Sign in to follow this  

So I figured I'd ask how everyone is doing? Since we are all going to Celebrate or Bandaversary all this month. What have you all noticed this one month out?

I have to say that I had the most amazing experience yesterday. Back in Feb I went to Florida to take my daughter to Disney. Hubby is in the Army and it just never works out for him to have time off :( Right before we left I went to the mall to grab a pair of shorts and capris to have for the trip. Rushing and not wanting to try anything on (Because surely I wasn't bigger then an 18) I packed and off I went. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure out that the stupid capris didn't fit! I was so mad and upset at myself for once again allowing this to happen. Needless to say that once I had my surgery I put those pants on a chair in my bedroom and I tried them on every week. For some reason last week it escaped me and so no try on. Yesterday afternoon I decided to try again. At this point I have lost 23Lbs sine Feb and with a deep breath they easily went over my butt. And then with and exhale and deep breath again I was able to buttoned them! The scream and tears that followed left me overwhelmed. I went from struggling to pull them up to being able to button them in such a short time. I now know that I'm on the right road and I just couldn't be happier. I hope everyone has an amazing Bandaversary!

WandaO-That's awesome! Great weight loss and story. Happy Bandaversary!

My One Month will be coming up on the 18th. I've lost 15 lbs since my surgery date and I couldn't be happier with the results so far. My pants are fitting loser and that's the best feeling. Looking forward to getting my first fill and my diet progressing to the next stage.

WOW! I love your story! When I hear how well you are all doing it inspires me to keep going.

One month out, I am being social again. I am becoming more physically active. I have not weighed myself in a few weeks but last month I bought size 20 Bermuda shorts... Now the size 18 Bermuda shorts are too big! I went on a cruise and wore a tank top in public for the first time in years.

I know the weight loss will slow down at some point but I am starting to feel good about myself for the first time in a long time.

So far I have lost a total of 17lbs. I'm really excited and cant wait to continue my journey.

I am down 29.6lbs so far and feel good about myself as well. I am able to walk 30 minutes on the treadmill and my heartrate stays @ 140 2 months ago I had to stop because my heartrate was going over 200 I can climb the stairs to go to bed without huffing and puffing and My Doctor has taken me off 1/2 my meds!!! I am so glad I did this!

I am so inspired by all your successes. Great job.

Got through my first fill today which was a victory in itself. I am down 16 lbs since surgery.

My bandiversary was thurs and I'm down 20 lbs as of today! This is by far the best things I've ever done for myself! My first fill will be July 5th...def lookin forward to feeling some restriction again! Congrats to all of you!

That's awesome Ladies, keep it up

So glad everyone is doing great!!! Happy to have people to share this journey with.

keep the great work up ladies! you all encourage me to stick to the diet! Have a great day !! :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 0 replies
    • Mr.Kantos

Just signed up. Feeling optimistic.
      · 0 replies
    • Frugal

Welcome to Frugal Testing, where we are committed to revolutionizing the software testing landscape with our efficient and affordable solutions. As a pioneering company in this field, we understand the challenges faced by startups, small to medium-sized businesses and any organization working without budget constraints. Our mission is to deliver top-notch testing services that ensure the highest quality of software, all while keeping your costs in check.
      Frugal Testing offers a comprehensive suite of testing services tailored to meet diverse needs. Specializing in different types of testing including functional testing, automation testing, metaverse testing and D365 testing, we cover all bases to guarantee thorough software quality assurance. Our approach is not just about identifying bugs; it's about ensuring a seamless and superior user experience.
      Innovation is at the heart of what we do. By integrating the latest tools and technologies, many of which are cutting-edge open source solutions, we stay ahead in delivering efficient and effective testing services. This approach allows us to provide exceptional quality testing without the high costs typically associated with advanced testing methodologies.
      Understanding each client's unique needs is fundamental to our service delivery. At Frugal Testing, the focus is on creating customized testing strategies that align with specific business goals and budget requirements. This client-centric approach ensures that every testing solution is not only effective but also fully aligned with the client's objectives.
      Our team is our greatest asset. Composed of skilled professionals who are experts in the latest testing techniques and technologies, they bring dedication, expertise and a commitment to excellence in every project. This expertise ensures that our client’s software not only meets but often exceeds the highest standards of quality and performance.
      Frugal Testing is more than just a service provider; we are a partner in your success. With a blend of quality, innovation and cost-effectiveness, we are here to help you navigate the complexities of software testing, ensuring your product stands out in today's competitive market. 
      · 0 replies
  • Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches