Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Not band related, Maybe XXX, maybe some arguing...

I'm sick of LBT and won't be spending much time here any more. I know I'm about to hurt people I consider friends by saying everything I need to say, but at this point I don't give a damn because I'm RIGHT and that's all there is too it.

Yes I did say that, based on what she said here. I don't want anyone to leave. That's simply rediculous. Lisa is an adult with a very sharp mind who can clearly decide what she wants to do. I just wish the angry attacks at people would stop. I wish she could move on, whether that be here on the board or off, that is up to her. But this is really becoming distressing and I don't dig it at all.

And I had no problem talking about what was said in a PM with you, Lisa. (And that was in an email by the way.) You never acted like it was a big secret. As you said, nothing was revealed. It wasn't my intent to reveal anything. Merely to point out that coming from someone who enjoys this kind of thing, I don't see why you are so angry and making such harsh attacks on people.

I've attacked issues, not people. And thanks to the LBT Police for correcting me by saying we spoke privately in e-mails, not PMs.

I like being angry. I'm not into fluff. Anger allows me to deal with my emotions on paper instead of fists. Please go back and read Heather's original request on page one.

"I will literally fall over if someone who doesn't want to argue comes into this thread and starts an arguement..."

PLEASE have some board etiquette and honor Heather's request. I for one AM in the mood to argue! If you aren't, beat it!

And excuse me, but in all due respect to you as a moderator, Betty..

I responded to someone by stating that if they don't like it here they can move on, when they were the one who said they are sick of LBT, talking about butt f'ing, attacking Christians, putting up dildos as avatars with the title Masterbater under it in direct opposition to the cross and Jesus Saves.. and SunnyKim just said "But oh well im not here for anyone to validate my lifestyle i say if your offended LEAVE!!!!!!!" and I'm the one being told off?

I'm confused. Would you please explain to me why I'm being singled out here?

Susan, that's my exact point of this whole mess. Why do I have to look at Jesus saves, Psalms, Angel avatars, Religion? Why? Because it's a free country, yahoo!

So If I have to see Psalms, you gotta see vibrators. Now shut up, put on your bikini and meet me in the Jello wrestling ring. We'll let Big Paul settle this.

OK...I've been reading some of the threads & find some only lead to bickering. I didn't even have time to post b/c I was too busy reading, but I had to stop b/c it's obvious that some people love the challenge of an arugment. They have needs that are only filled by challenging others and will argue a point whether they are right or wrong. I know this b/c I grew up with a brother like this. They love to start a fight then sit back and watch....they live for it.

Personally, I've stopped reading any threads that I find from those people b/c I know the thread will end up. I come here for support and to get to know people.....ALL kinds of people. Some threads I pass over and others I just love.

PLEASE DeLara......don't go anywhere. :omg: I love your threads even though I don't always agree 100%, but that's OK. I learn so much from you and I appreciate the fact that you call a spade a spade.

I also want to state that I LOVE the Lord, but I don't judge other people for their choices. DeLarla, please understand (which I think you already do) that not ALL Bible-believing people "hide" behind the Word of God. The Lord made each of us unique and we ALL have something to offer.

Since this is the first time I've ever participated in a group like this, I don't know the in's & out's, but it does seem to me that a moderator should step in a some point to keep this site where it was when I joined in Jan. I would hate to see seasoned members leave b/c they have so much knowledge to offer. In addition, "newbies" such as myself have some things to offer as well. It takes all kinds of people and I think the "tone" of this board needs to change and be more accepting of ALL opinions without so much offensive bickering.

Betty, as moderator, is all into that Jesus stuff. Blah! But she rides a Harley, so I put up with her. She'd probably be happier if I stopped talking about anal sex.

Betty, get rid of the religion and I'll get rid of the sex. NO THANKS! I like the good ol' "butt-fucking" freedom of speech in the grand ol US of A.

Amy, if you're going to call anal sex butt-fing, have the balls to say it.

I would NEVER intentionally offend someone here...

I saw this in heather's post, which I am not seeing from you DeLarla. You have stated a few times in this thread that you enjoy pissing people off.

Lets look at your post. You first one in this thread.

When I read people talking about getting all the bad food out of their house to lose weight I want to throw a coffee mug at the walls

Then don't read it. Its just like the sex threads. If people don't like it, they can switch threads. But you really shouldn't go off and piss people off because you have deemed yourself "right".

which was the whole stupid, "Why do we allow temptation" debate.

Not a personal attack. I am aware of this. But a pretty inflamatory remark, esp to the ones that created or participated in that thread and enjoyed it and gained something new other than weight from it. Why be so hateful of a thread that helped people?

I'm not reading any more bullshit around here about resisting temptation or people's fragile feelings getting hurt. Some call me a nasty bitch, others call me a realist.

I do not think you are a nasty bitch, but I am confused. Again, you state clearly that you do not want to read anything about "bullshit" temptation. Then don't read it. But why does that mean you need to attack the thread itself and its ideas?

You asked for an intelligent fight. I, being a debate champion (dorky title, I know) would love to debate this intelligently. So lets stick to points so no one feels personally attacked for any reason anymore.

Or else I will just have to get silly and fire bomb this thread with nonsense. LOL

And excuse me, but in all due respect to you as a moderator, Betty..

I responded to someone by stating that if they don't like it here they can move on, when they were the one who said they are sick of LBT, talking about butt f'ing, attacking Christians, putting up dildos as avatars with the title Masterbater under it in direct opposition to the cross and Jesus Saves.. and SunnyKim just said "But oh well im not here for anyone to validate my lifestyle i say if your offended LEAVE!!!!!!!" and I'm the one being told off?

I'm confused. Would you please explain to me why I'm being singled out here?

I wasn't pointing fingers at anyone, just saying it is wrong to tell a person to leave this board. A lot of our members have been here for a long time and for someone to tell them to leave is just plain wrong. I haven't said anything about any of the rest of the postings, everyone has a right to their opinions, but this is an open board and nobody should be told to leave!

Well It was actually Peanut Butter that made me fat, temptation made me naked. :D

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHhahahahahaheeheeheehee I needed that. And BTW...Peanut Butter and nakedness can sometimes be a bad combonation.

True story, and I tell this because I know my son is going to grow up to be a trouble maker. Best to have his nasty little stories out in the open.

We tell the kids to go get dressed one sunday, and DH and I head into the bathroom to get ready for the day. Daughter comes in and says "andy's stuck." I ask, "where?" She says "closet" She is 3, he is 2. This can't end well. I walk into the guest bedroom, and he has climbed the wire shelves in the closet where he is sitting, naked on the top shelf...

Covered from head to toe in smooth peanut butter....

The empty costco jar of peanut butter is sitting next to him. The shelves below him are clean. So his definition of "get ready for breakfast" is to climb to the highest place, sans diaper, and make an offering to the peanut butter gods.

It took a two hour bath and lots of soap to get him all clean.

I wasn't pointing fingers at anyone, just saying it is wrong to tell a person to leave this board. A lot of our members have been here for a long time and for someone to tell them to leave is just plain wrong. I haven't said anything about any of the rest of the postings, everyone has a right to their opinions, but this is an open board and nobody should be told to leave!

Ok, I see where this is going.

You did indeed point fingers, Betty. You quoted me every time.

Enjoy your board girls. Enjoy your butt f'ing, your fights, enjoy being buds who defend each other even when wrong. I don't care. Like I said, I'm not going to fight with anyone. Nothing that's going on here, in this thread right now, is important enough for me to get upset about. This isn't why I came to LBT.

I'm moving on now.. to other more intelligent and worthwhile threads. And by the way, I'm not so sure this is what Heather hand in mind. Could be wrong, but just call it a hunch.

TaTa

Betty, as moderator, is all into that Jesus stuff. Blah! But she rides a Harley, so I put up with her. She'd probably be happier if I stopped talking about anal sex.

Betty, get rid of the religion and I'll get rid of the sex. NO THANKS! I like the good ol' "butt-fucking" freedom of speech in the grand ol US of A.

Amy, if you're going to call anal sex butt-fing, have the balls to say it.

Well, I am not into Jesus stuff that way, my "angles among us" is my Mom and Dad that I lost 10 days apart from each other. I do believe in God, but I am not a freak about it. As far as sex, heck I like it as much as the other person does, if not more!:biggrin1: The sex talk don't bother me either! But people telling other people to leave, now that bothers me!

Oh, yeah, and as far as me telling someone off, well, you haven't even seen that side of me yet!:biggrin1:

This is nuts.

Seriously. I'm sitting here with my mouth hanging open, stunned at this.

Some people wanna talk about sex, where it does or does not apply to the band, and they are berated for this.

Some people wanna discuss what works for them, and when they do, they are lambasted for being "holier than thou".

Some people want to complain about how the band isn't the miracle cure they were looking for, and in doing so, assault and insult those of us who are happily working WITH (yes, I said WITH so sue me) our band to make the most out of this experience.

We have drama queens and queen bees and queens of nothing.

And rather than being adults and simply bypassing the stuff that doesn't/hasn't worked for us or doesn't/hasn't interested us, we're insulting people who say it works for them. Myself included. Because I *am* one of the people for whom keeping temptation out of my house *works*. Holier than thou? Hardly. If you only knew.

I'll say it again. This is nuts.

Despite some people's beliefs(or at least, actions), there *are* real live people at the other end of these board names. And while what's said on an internet message board shouldn't hurt, I'm hear to tell you - it can, and it does.