Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Not band related, Maybe XXX, maybe some arguing...

Amy, I'm confused why you & Susan are defending Dawg when my topic has nothing to do with him??????

Check out Kim's response if you want a better understanding of where I'm coming from: She recieved a nasty PM from a bible banger when she posted on my vagina thread. Don't Christians have vaginas?

I am defending the temptation thread, and have stated that other people have enjoyed that thread, not just dawg. I do not claim to know the mind of Pnut. I just posted why I thought maybe she took your post the way she did.

You obviously are very against the ideas expressed in the temptation thread, and that you cannot deal with temptation, that temptation is what has made you fat. I am paraphrasing, and that is what I gleaned from your post. If I am wrong I apologize. But, again, this is your experience and your opinion. If the temptation thread helped people, why can't it be there.

It saddens me that someone pm'ed someone else about a lifestyle. That isn't what this place is about. But in a round about way, it is the same thing you are doing. You arre putting down a thread, and people who agree with that thread because it doesn't work for you. That makes me sad. I am not happy to see people struggle, but there should not be backlash at people who do things differently and succeed. And outwardly badmouthing a thread and the ideas in it is what you are doing.

I agree with the sentiment that all the threads should be left alone. Be it sex, politics, religion, or weight loss tactics. Why hate on any of it? Just don't read what doesn't work for you.

If only this thread had been marked properly, I wouldn't have had to burn out my eyes reading it...

:omg:

Shouldn't it be SIX "X's" before AND after the subject??? :D

I really, really want to reply to this thead with my opinion.

But with all the lashing going on, perhaps it's better than I sit here mute and wait for the flying-fur to settle down.

You want to talk about being pissed off? THAT pisses me off.

Amy, you just wrote, "Just don't read what doesn't work for you." So why are you reading this? And where did I say that temptation made ME fat? It mad you fat. It made her fat, him fat. It made naked Tommy fat. Temptation is the very word that all of us fat (save medical excuses.)

Lol... Delara people need to take a chill pill... Everyone is offended by everything nowadays....Kim

Including DeLarla.

You once told me, Lisa, that one of your favorite things to do at LBT was start wars on threads. You said you like getting people pissed off and secretly have your friends join in to support your posts to keep the fight going. And, until you crossed a thread that you didn't like, you also told me that you were sick of people who complain about what's in a thread. If they didn't like it, they should move on. You applauded me for my "Wake up Call" thread, which was pretty much saying the same thing as the "Temptation" thread. So, coming from you, I think your rant is very hypocritical. If you don't like what people have said in their threads, then move on and leave them to their opinions.

I have to admit a slight amount of disappointment though. You started this by clearing pointing to Dawg and now you're batting your eyelashes so innocently.. "Why are you defending Dawg? That wasn't about him." I call bullshit on you now. Everyone could see clearly who you were aiming that at. You've even told me personally that you don't like his attitude because of that thread. Prior to which, we were the "Cutest couple in LBT".

I will not fight with you or anyone else on here again. But I will call BS when I see it. If you don't like this place, move on. But stop blasting people because they want to get healthy and not discuss butt f'ing. Geesh.

Temptation isn't what made me fat. But it is something that made a lot of others fat. Some can help themselves to get skinny by getting rid of temptation. Some cannot get away from temptation. That sucks.

Personally I have no problem with this thread. That is why I am reading it. I don't let what others write on a board piss me off. I also have no problem discussing this without letting it get to me personally. Debate topics should not be discussed if the poster can not keep their emotions out of it.

Maybe I should have a dildo for an avatar and write "Masterbate" under it. You know, kinda like a cross with a "Jesus Saves" header?

Delara I would DIE laughing if you did that!

lol

Kim

Maybe I should have a dildo for an avatar and write "Masterbate" under it. You know, kinda like a cross with a "Jesus Saves" header?

Why do this? At least with the thread headers people can tell for the most part that a thread may or may not contain info they want to read. But to do this forces people to deal with things they may find offensive. Now you want to force someone to feel uncomfortable? Of course anyone can find offense in anything, but that is really over the top. And I am saying this as someone who use to own a sex shop.

I will not fight with you or anyone else on here again. But I will call BS when I see it. If you don't like this place, move on. But stop blasting people because they want to get healthy and not discuss butt f'ing. Geesh.

I have a problem with people telling other people they just need to leave. It is not right to tell someone to leave this board! I especially find it hard to take when a new person tells one of the older members to leave.

People need to start thinking about what they are saying!

"You once told me, Lisa, that one of your favorite things to do at LBT was start wars on threads. You said you like getting people pissed off and secretly have your friends join in to support your posts to keep the fight going."

Yeah, we talked about a lot in private, but how sad that you bring that to the table. Message to board, some people don't know the meaning of "PRIVATE MESSAGES." But Susan, I know that about private messages, and everyone here knows I'll jump in a good debate with people backing me up. No secret has been revealed, nice try.

What you just did by taking our private conversations public is much sadder than anything I've ever said or done here. But do me a favor and instead of paraphrasing our "PRIVATE" conversations, just cut and paste them out of your message box along with your replies to me about how glad you are to join the fun?

I don't share private messages - it's called integrity. You just warned the board (and all those you consider your friends) to never to send you or your teammate anything in private.

I love pissing people off because it gets the dirty laundry out to air. It incites feelings and emotions that people pay therapists years to get in the open. I dig it.

I have a problem with people telling other people they just need to leave. It is not right to tell someone to leave this board! I especially find it hard to take when a new person tells one of the older members to leave.

People need to start thinking about what they are saying!

I didnt tell her to leave. She said in her first post that she didnt think LBT was the right place for her. I was only saying if that's how she feels then she should do so without attacking everyone first.

Word for word from your post said "if you don't like this place, move on." I am only quoting what you actually said!

Susan, didn't you consider leaving??? The beauty of the vagina gives us the right to change our minds, something like every 15 minutes I think.