Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

So I get my surgery on Friday....... I had the band put in in 2009 had it removed 2010 and gained all my weight back all this was due to lack of knowledge and communication and my choices..... I've since gotten married and have been pushing to get the band again. I've researched, went to numerous doctors, talked for days with insurance companies, friends, family even random people. I've set the date and tomorrow start on the liquid diet. I've been so sure this is exactly what I want, I think of how I use to look how I felt how I could run around and play with my kids and enjoy life, how I fit in my shower and could get my shoes on without taking a deep breath and twisting into a position to reach my feet. I think I'm most excited for the day I get out of bed to grab something I forgot and cuddle back up with my husband without sounding like I ran to the end of the block and back instead of the other room. But still there is a little nagging thought that somehow managed to squeeze into my brain and kill off some of my confidence. What am I doing is this a good idea what if I fail and just screw this up again. So here I am I just want to see if anyone else feels or felt this. I'm so happy to find this support system

I'm feb 15th as well.... Keep me posted

Maybe we February 2012 bandsters should start another thread' date=' February 2012 bandsters? Not sure. This is becoming too full and convoluted.[/quote']

I agree and what I find funny is when you go to the lapband support groups its divided into years: 2013 Bandsters then by the month 2012 Bandsters has its own link. This forum has become SO confusing. Myself and several 2012 Bandsters have politely suggested they visit a forum created specifically for them. Smh!

So I get my surgery on Friday....... I had the band put in in 2009 had it removed 2010 and gained all my weight back all this was due to lack of knowledge and communication and my choices..... I've since gotten married and have been pushing to get the band again. I've researched, went to numerous doctors, talked for days with insurance companies, friends, family even random people. I've set the date and tomorrow start on the liquid diet. I've been so sure this is exactly what I want, I think of how I use to look how I felt how I could run around and play with my kids and enjoy life, how I fit in my shower and could get my shoes on without taking a deep breath and twisting into a position to reach my feet. I think I'm most excited for the day I get out of bed to grab something I forgot and cuddle back up with my husband without sounding like I ran to the end of the block and back instead of the other room. But still there is a little nagging thought that somehow managed to squeeze into my brain and kill off some of my confidence. What am I doing is this a good idea what if I fail and just screw this up again. So here I am I just want to see if anyone else feels or felt this. I'm so happy to find this support system

http://www.lapbandtalk.com/forum/2640-february-2013-bandsters/

February 28 is my surgery date.. I'm excited but yet a bit scared. It's also my Birthday on the same day!! what a way to start a new life!! I'm looking forward to the BIG DATE.. I go for my Pre-Op at the hospital on the 21st.. I look forward to all your support and thank you all for posting your experience as this alone is very helpful. I will have a great last meal tomorrow to enjoy and then it's A NEW LIFE STYLE FOR ME..

Cubanita0068

FEB 2013 Bandsters PLEASE! PLEASE!! PLEEEEEAAASSSEEEE! visit your own page

we are all at different points in our journey. We wish you luck but it gets confusing when you post. Thank you!

Luvbug..., this thread is coming up in the pre op section... So that's why we are posting here.

I do think think that this is an actual Thread, not a forum. Not sure how to fix this, but it's driving me nuts. lol

I agree, the 2013 February Bandsters need their own section! In fact, on the main page, if you select Forums, right on top is a forum for February 2013 Bandsters. Granted, they can learn from us, but I personally don't want to read about all of their pre-op issues, etc. Been there, done that!

To all 2012 February Bandsters - love reading about how you are doing. We seem to be in various stages of success, but something to remember, our general health is much better for the steps we took last year. Personally, I wish I was further along, but I know my mistakes and thanks to my nurse at my school site, I've got some new enthusiasm to succeed. Plus, I have the most encouraging doctor.

So I think the problem is we 2012 Bandsters started "banding together" back lasts February, in a single thread on the pre-op page. None of us have ever really communicated on the February 2012 Bandsters Forum. Probably the best thing to do is for us to all move over to the February 2012 Bandsters Forum and see if that helps. I am going to do that now. I hope to see you all over there!