Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

I finally made it to ONE derland! I am so excited! I thought being in a size 14 was great but reaching my goal before my birthday tommorrow is SUPER GREAT!

I finally made it to wonderland! I am so excited!

Congrats! That is so awesome!!

69lbs gone.... 35 more to go!

The leopard dress was in sept and the white/black strip shirt was in Nov.

post-326778-13813140841467_thumb.jpg

post-326778-138131408419_thumb.jpg

Very happy for you...great job and you are looking wonderful!

Happy new year!

It's been so long since posting here...I hope everyone is doing well and approaching their goal weight!

I continue to encounter frustrating "roadblocks" to my ability to exercise, hence my weight loss is stalled for the past 2 months. I know that I've made some good progress with weight loss, but I continue to be impatient when there is no progress!

Currently I am recovering from foot surgery, which means no exercise for at least 2 months. I will schedule surgery for my other foot for next month, and then hopefully I'll be all done with surgery for a very long time.

I'd enjoy "hearing" from all of the fab "February Bandsters"...let's stay in touch!

Happy and healthy New Year!

Congrats. You look fabulous!

Hi Everyone!! Hope all had a wonderful Christmas and New Year!!

I've been doing well.. I made it to my goal wt in Oct.. My first goal wt was 145 then I moved it to 140 today I am 127.4.. I've been working really hard at maintaining my wt and feel real good.. I see the dr. on the 9th so I know she will be very pleased... I do feel I that I need a fill, only because I am hungry all the time now. My last was about 2 monthes ago.. I will find out when I see her..

I was banded on Feb 8th 2012, so will be close to my 1 yr ann. soon.

Hope everyone is well.

I hope to get banded in February. Congrats on your date. I still have to do my two support group meetings and my last meeting with my nutritionist on Jan 15. Did anyone have to lose 10 pounds before surgery? If so, what are some things you did to lose the weight?

I'm scheduled for Feb 1st as well. Just started all the pre-op scheduled testing, psych etc. I'm self pay. I have something each week, the last 1/24 with my surgeon, then the following week I go in. Getting so excited!!!! Cleaned out a couple drawers this weekend and threw out some of my big cloths, especially underwire bras, I hate them!!!!

Wishing you all the best and a speedy recovery! Losing lots and eating better.

I know there's a special section for this' date=' but it doesn't seem to be too popular so I'll give it a whirl here..

Anyone here to be banded in February besides me?

My surgery date is February 15th.

Feel free to add me on Facebook for support, etc. =']

http://www.facebook.com/DakotaRaeBanded2012

I am getting done February 8th

Last night I sat here for a LONG time reading this thread and looking back at many of the Feb bansters..wow we have all come a long way.....

I read post that I made the days befor my new life began and I see where I am today ....What a differance a year makes is a understatment....and we still have some time to really work at it....

Congrats to all the bandsters coming up on a year and the Bandsters who will just be starting....~hugs~ around

It has been a long time since I've posted here. Everyone seems to be doing so well! 2 of my fellow bandsters are now expecting!!congrats to them! As for me I was banded 02/28/12 I started out 282 and at the time of surgery I was 260. After my surgery I couldn't get a fill due to my gallbladder, I had surgery to remove that may 1st. I've lost 60 lbs all together which I know is great and I can tell a difference but I have my ups and downs. I have 4cc in a 10cc band I can only get 1/2 a cc at at time or my stomach swells and can't get anything down. Christmas this year I had to have my appendix out, I know the surgery didn't cause these things but still I have to wonder sometimes. I'm hoping the new year will bring good health and more weightloss. I have been the same weight 222-223 for around 2 months now. It's almost been 1 yr and its amazing the difference it has made from a size 22-24 to 16-18 I'm hoping my weight just went slower due to all the issues. I'll drop 10-15 lbs after a fill then stall for a while, overall I'm happy with the results. I wish everyone a happy and healthy new year!!

Well! I have made it. I am finally getting my BAND on Feb 14th. Wahoo! I am so ready. This has been a 1 year process! I can't wait to get this done!

How long is everyone taking off of work?

Best Success Wishes to All of us Feb Bansters

Well! I have made it. I am finally getting my BAND on Feb 14th. Wahoo! I am so ready. This has been a 1 year process! I can't wait to get this done!

How long is everyone taking off of work?

Best Success Wishes to All of us Feb Bansters

My doctor told me it would be four days.