Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Anyone interested in a week of food tracking with me?

I know that writing down every little thing that I put in my mouth has been very effective for me in the past. I'm currently unfilled and will be for another 4 weeks. If I don't do something, like tracking, I fear I'll gain loads more! I need someone to be accountable to. I don't mean that we have to type everything that we've eaten on here each day, but rather how we felt about our days' success. If any of you are struggling with this, will you please join me? Seven days shouldn't be too painful to track! Any takers?

I wouldnt mind helping you! Ive been on a plateau for almost two weeks now and need to see what I could do different. I think I am losing inches, but would love for the scale to move as well. Let me know what you need from me :)

Oh thanks Connie! I think it would be great to just check in on here each day and see if we got our 8 glasses of Water and were able to eat well without snacking and all of those things that get me into trouble! How does that sound? Do you have any other suggestions?

P.S. I just looked at your album and you look amazing!

YOU look amazing. Why did you have to get unfilled? You look like you are at your goal!!!!

Thank you for your kind words about my pics. I hope we arent starting today! I just got back from a 40th birthday party and I had a couple of bites of cake :blink: I need to really get going on my Water as well. I have been doing more iced tea then I should be. :P

I was 8 pounds away from my goal then made the mistake of eating corn on the cob! That was several months ago and it's been a battle trying to find that magic spot again. I finally went back to my surgeon in Mexico last month and had fluroscopy for the first time and he could see that my pouch was swollen so he unfilled me and told me to wait 7 weeks before getting my next fill. Long story, sort of short, I've gained back 20 pounds in the past 3 months! I gave away all my clothes so I pretty much rotate 2 pair of capri pants every other day. Not good, since it's getting chilly here! lol!

With that being said, I would like to begin on Monday since tomorrow is my son's 18th birthday celebration with the grandparents coming over (his real b-day is Tuesday) and I'll get a little bit of cake and icecream too! Enjoy your weekend!

You can also use www.myfitnesspal.com to log all your food items....lots of people that are on LBT are also on there. You can set your food log to be private or where only your "friends" can see it. You can comment on your friends' status and food log, as well as see what works for them.

If you decide to join myfitnesspal, feel free to add me as a friend. Don't judge my diary though! I don't always make the best food choices and am working on that!!

I have myfitnesspal. I wil have to go on there and see how to add friends. I have not been using it lately, so it should be interesting where I am at on calories. Ive been on a plateau on the scale, but I think I am lising inches because the 14 pants I just fit into are getting baggie.

Im so sorry that you had to have your unfil. that must be kinda frighening to lose that control that you get with the band.

This will be good for us, I see my hubby in two weeks and hopfully I will lose a little bit before he gets here!!!

Great, thanks for the info! I added both of you as my friends on there. I like this idea a lot. I changed the setting so that my friends can read it. Let's try this for the next couple of weeks and "spy" on each other in a good way! Kitty, believe me, no judging coming from me on your food choices! I have world's biggest sweet tooth! I had no idea this even existed.

Hope, how fun to get your husband home soon! Where's he been? Is he in the military?

I appreciate both of your support!

He is working in texas for an oil company. Im a bit luckier than military in the fact I get to see him about every month or so. Its been kinda fun seeing him so little because I keep changing every time I see him. But its still hard having him so far away. I cant imagine having a close family in the military.

Flower, I didnt see your email on your profile to add you on myfitness pal. I was able to add Kitty and I didnt see a request for you as a friend. Am I doing something wrong?

Anyway, I am liking this so far, because I havent grazed yet today and I have been doing that alot lately, So Thanks pal!!!

I weighed in at 189.8 this morning, which is the first time in the 180's, so kinda excited about that. I have been hovering at 190-191 for the last two weeks. Uggg. I will check in later and if I cant add you to the fitness site then I will give you a run down for the day. Be good today!!!!!! lol

Connie, I think I did it correctly this time. You'd think I were 90 years old at how dumb I am with technology at times! As you can see, there was still birthday cake in the house and I had a small piece. I'm not feeling too guilty about it because I've been much better about everything else and could have easily finished off the entire cake! Let me know if you still don't see my invite on there.

Kitty, 80 days in a row of tracking? You're awesome! I'm beyond impressed. That's some great diligence there!

P.S. My name is Vickie. All of these code names and real names are just adding bulk to my already over-bulked brain!

I'd love to join you guys. I use My Fitness Pal, as well - I just started with it last week. How do you add friends?

Hey there! I went under "find members" on there and typed in your username. I asked to be your friend then I think you can follow us from there. I'm brand spankin' new to this site so your guess is as good as mine! Welcome aboard and thanks for wanting to join us!

Ah ha! My username is actually "rhapsaria", because this one was taken (I swear, it took me 15 tries to find something open). I just did that, though, and sent you a friend invite.