Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

OMG! JUST got the call! And I've been APPROVED!

..My surgery is July 20th! Is it normal to be excited AND scared?!..lol.. They're sending out my surgical packet today! Yea!! :)

Congrats :rolleyes:

yeah ! I'm right after you (7/21). Yes, I am also nervous (very) and excited ! When do you start your pre-op diet? Maybe we'll be doing that together too !

Congrats to you as well!! And I don't have a pre-op diet. Just the day before surgery I'll be on broths and Clear liquids..( I've been going to the nutritionist for over a month and a half and lost around 20 pounds-maybe that's why-but then some still require one, so......:)

Congrats again!

o's Mum' timestamp='1309219728' post='1631858']

yeah ! I'm right after you (7/21). Yes, I am also nervous (very) and excited ! When do you start your pre-op diet? Maybe we'll be doing that together too !

CONGRATS !!!!!!!

Hi I got a phone call today to tell me I am approved. My visit with the doctor is not until August 9th. So I am doing a lot of homework now.

14isabella: Congrats! If you haven't yet, come join us on our July threads--it's a great, supportive group and we'd love to have you!:D

Definitely SURREAL!! I've been kind of floating around on a "happy cloud"today..lol...but then I wonder if I'm doing the right thing! Crazy, eh? I've wanted this like FOREVER, and I've worked VERY hard to get it. So I guess it's just "nerves" and the reality of it all!! .

My packets on its way, so I'll know even more

Congrats to you! Im very anxious to get this done. It's a surreal feeling. :)

I will! Thanks for the invite!!:)

14isabella: Congrats! If you haven't yet, come join us on our July threads--it's a great, supportive group and we'd love to have you!:D

Congrats - It works - I'm a LapBand success and you can be too!

CoNGRaTS :cornut:!!!....i am scheduled to be banded July 11th...and can't wait...i'm excited and scared as well...i would say that is very normal...i have even HAD second thoughts i was so scared..(keyword: HAD..lol.).. but i feel the decision to have the surgery is best and know i have been given a great opportunity and will be very successful!...i wish you the best, the 20th will be here in no time!....

..My surgery is July 20th! Is it normal to be excited AND scared?!..lol.. They're sending out my surgical packet today! Yea!! :)