Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Cross your fingers, eyes, and toes

Nope no information was given. I just know the deadline is the 31st to submit. SIGH!!

ANTICIPATION!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did they give you an idea of how long it would take before you heard from them?

I hate anticipation.

Good luck hun!! I have everything crossed but my legs (hey I gotta allow myself some enjoyment LOL) and I hope you get on the show. DH and I watch it when ever it is on and we would love to see you there working your butt off!!

Amy

Guest FunnyFatGirl

That is my ALL TIME favorite show! Everyone is so motivating! I wish I could be locked up ina house for a few months with nothing better to do than lose weight! How awesome wuld that be? I actually thought about applying myself, but I've had both knees operated on... I'm sure they wouldn't take me... too much of a risk!

Best of luck! I'm so envious of you for even taking the first step!

Meg

Well I am so disgusted with myself over the last few days. I went off the Nutrisystem diet to film the DVD footage to send in and man does it show. I have gained all that I lost. Just look at my signature. SIGH!!!

I am starting back beginning today. Man you just can slide at all can you? Not even for one cookie. Because actually I can't stop at one cookie. I have to eat the whole freakin bag. SIGH!! Just so disgusted with myself right now. I haven't been drinking my Water either and that is huge factor in my gain. WATER is a must for weight loss.

OK enough wallowing in my own self pity. Picking myself up and dusting myself off and staring "ALL OVER AGAIN". LOL!!

Thanks for all your support. It makes my plight lighter to carry.

I'm so exicted for you! And I'm with Paula.. the anticipation is already killing me! Wow, how exciting to see one of our own on the Biggest Loser!

*crosses everything that will cross, and forces some things that won't*

We're rootin' for ya!

PS Eh.. 5 pounds is no big deal when youre looking at the big picture. Don't let that get you down. It will fall away before you know it. *hugs*

Forget Biggest Loser. We need to go on The Lobotomy. I never saw John when he was here ~ all I saw when he was in the room was a giant bag of wasabi peanuts talking to me. But did he bring any? Nope. So I got into 1/2 can of honey roasted nuts instead. Thanks, Penni. DOH!

Guest ASPHALT ANGEL

Best of luck to ya!!!! I got everything crossed here for ya, and believe me some things were harder to cross than others...LOL.

Funny John doesn't look like a bag of Wasabi Peanuts. Damnit now I want some of those peanuts. Sunday is Farmer's Market day. Gotta resist. Gotta resist. Gotta resist.

Forget Biggest Loser. We need to go on The Lobotomy. I never saw John when he was here ~ all I saw when he was in the room was a giant bag of wasabi peanuts talking to me. But did he bring any? Nope. So I got into 1/2 can of honey roasted nuts instead. Thanks, Penni. DOH!

Not even for one cookie. Because actually I can't stop at one cookie. I have to eat the whole freakin bag. SIGH!! Just so disgusted with myself right now.

*sigh*

I just ate 4 boxes of valentines sweetheart. FOUR boxes. FOUR! All in a row.

My back teeth are tingling.

Maybe I shouldve auditioned for TBL. THEN Id have the anticipation to deal with too... food for thought - literally. :)

Gee - Penni - I am so hoping you get called.

(I didn't get picked for the ABC show I tried for - but that's ok - I TOLD THOSE PEOPLE I COULD NOT SNOWSKI CAUSE I HAVE BAD KNEES)

What did I expect.

I am so keeping you in my thoughts. I sure hope they see what a good choice you would be.

You already have an instant following.

Nancy