Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

It's Friday - what are you eating today?

I started doing this awhile back and then kind of forgot. Anyone want to share what they're eating? You might note what type of diet you're on (WW, Atkins, low carb/low fat, low carb/high fat, etc.).

B: 1 egg cooked in .1 oz butter, 2 slices bacon

L: Chefs salad made with romaine lettuce, 1 oz chicken, .5 oz shredded cheese, .5 oz crumbled bacon, hard boiled egg and 2 Tbs homemade full fat blue cheese dressing

D: 4 oz poached cod loin drizzled with lemon pepper butter, 1 c. brussel sprouts

Snack: SF Jello with .5 oz whipped cream

Diet: Atkins - 900-1200 calories depending on whether or not I'm hungry that day. 20-30gm carbs. 60-70% fat.

B: Protein shake, coffee

L: 2 ounces of turkey, one slice of cheese and pretzel crips

S: coffee with Protein

D: 3 ounces of tilapia, 2-3 spears of broccoli and a tablespoon of hummus

Maybe I am not eating enough.... I don't follow any diet. I just focus on protein and make sure I see a veggie on a daily basis. But as I posted on my blog yesterday, I am worried that I may not be eating enough. I ran 3 miles this morning and had to have burned at least 400 calories.... I just don't want to be fixated on food anymore... where's the balance...?

Breakfast: 1 cup 2% milk, lowfat yogurt, zone perfect Protein bar

Lunch: Cup of mixed salad topped with fat free shredded mozarella and Lloyds pulled barbeque pork.

Snacks: Grapes and stawberries

Dinner: Lowfat cottage cheese 1.5 cups topped with strawberries and a handful of trail mix

6am Pre-brkfst: coffee w/ 1 tbspn ff half/half, s/f choc. Torani Syrup & Vitamins

8am Brkfst: RTD Muscle Milk

11am afterworkout: nectar Roadside Lemonade, multi-vit & C

1pm Lunch: 3oz pot roast, 1/4 cup broccoli & carrots, 4 brussel sprouts

5pm preDinner: weight watcher's string cheese, 50 cal pack Jack links teriyaki

7pm Dinner: 2oz pork tenderloin, 1/4 cup broccoli, 2 fingerling potatoes (about 2oz?)

Afterdinner: don't know yet.

Seems like a lot or very frequent eating.. but I also worked out for 147 minutes today (body pump, rpm & bootcamp) and IF my polar HRM is right.. burned 662 calories or thereabouts.

Breakfast: Protein shake - 1 scoop Isopure chocolate with 8 oz Light Silk vanilla Soy Milk

Lunch: 3 oz Turkey burger, .5 oz Swiss cheese, 2 tbsp black bean turkey chili

Dinner: 10 medium shrimp, 1/4 cup deviled crab, 3 chargrilled oysters

Evening snack (because I needed more calories): Chobani Honey Non-fat Yogurt

B-5 Ritz crackers

L- 12oz minestrone and side salad with ranch

snack-chocolate:(

D-4oz grilled chicken and skinny cow ice cream sandwich

I have not had my first fill yet so be gentle with me

b-2 eggs with frozen stirfry veggies salsa and fat free cheese

s-veggie juice

l- 2 black bean burgers on a salad with fat free dressing

d-1 slice of bread with healthy choice p-nut butter sandwich

s-sugar free pudding

I could def still eat, but I am not hungry so I am trying very hard to stay out of the kitchen.

First fill is in 2.5 weeks, and not a moment to soon! : )

I am only on week two but for supper tonight I was craving black eyed peas. I put a can in a pan and added some tyson chicken that comes precooked in a bag. After it was hot, I put it in my blender and added a little bit of salt and pepper and 2 tablespoons of salsa. then I poured some in a little bowl I eat out of that is about the size of a baby food container and I added a couple of dashes of hot sauce and a pinch of sharp shredded cheese. I feel like I am in heaven it is so good.

Early morning snack: Cottage cheese baked with pumpkin and Torani SF English toffee syrup

Breakfast: 1/4 cup steel cut oats, 1 egg, 3 pieces turkey bacon

Snack: High Protein bagel with PB and cream cheese

lunch: Turkey meat with rice, Beans, and queso.

Snack: Protein shake with PB2

dinner: salad with tuna fish, carrots, and grapes.

Calories: 1373 Carbs: 66 Protein: 136g.

Breakfast: skim latte

Lunch: lots of almonds

Snack: another skim latte

Dinner: salmon, butternut squash Soup

Dessert: frozen yogurt with raspberries, strawberries and granola

Woke up a bit late this morning and wanted to go to the gym and I can't eat to close to going so kind of skipped Breakfast.< /p>

After gym 1WW string cheese

lunch 93% ground beef burger (no bun) 3 oz, 1 oz 97% ff hot dog. 1/2 cup green Beans

Afternoon snack: ww string cheese

Dinner: turkey breast with lite gravy. Cooker carrots

Evening snack Fiber One Bar

Ate under my calories today, esp since I went to the gym. But oh well. Skipping breakfast messed me up

B: 2 eggs cooked with cooking spray and 1 lite 100 calorie whole wheat english muffin with 2tbsp of salsa

L: 1/2 cup prepared chicken salad with 2 flat bread crackers

D 4oz tri tip with a little bit of rice and Beans and 3 tortillas :(I know bad.. Friday is kind of my "going out" day. I give myself a little extra)

Snack: oatmeal with 2tsp brown sugar (trying to kick the oatmeal habit!! haven't yet blah)

My FitDay says about 1,450..I try to keep it around 1,200. I did exercise today too.

I had to guess w/ the dinner calories because it was at a restaurant.

B: 2 eggs cooked with cooking spray and 1 lite 100 calorie whole wheat english muffin with 2tbsp of salsa

L: 1/2 cup prepared chicken salad with 2 flat bread crackers

D 4oz tri tip with a little bit of rice and Beans and 3 tortillas :(I know bad.. Friday is kind of my "going out" day. I give myself a little extra)

Snack: Oatmeal with 2tsp brown sugar (trying to kick the oatmeal habit!! haven't yet blah)

Nothing wrong with oatmeal :) Unless you're eating the instant kind, then yeah all the good nutrients are gone. Look for rolled oats and steel cut oats. I eat oatmeal everyday now and love it!