Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Any April bandsters out their???

Any one haveing their lap band done in April??? lets be bandster buddys through our jurney :D im so excieted :rolleyes:

YES!!! And it looks like we have the same surgery date, too!!! 4/14 !! I started another post called APRIL 2011 Bandsters. Not many of us yet...

Do you have a pre-op diet?

Any one haveing their lap band done in April??? lets be bandster buddys through our jurney :D im so excieted :rolleyes:

Hello, I do not have a band date, I am going through the process now with all the doctor appointments etc...

They tell me if all goes well they are looking at mid to end of April. I wish you luck! I am very nervous happy b/c I see light at the end of the tunnel.

I am still working out the details, but it will be the week of April 19 -22,2011. Nervous and scared and excited!! So happy to meet some more people at the same place in this journey!!

April 18TH. WOO HOO! So excited!!!!!!!

Its so good to see more April people! As it gets closer I'm really starting to get excited! I'm counting the days, and trying to eat better. I'm trying to start replacing meals with Protein Shakes, too, hoping that helps later. B)

<<<<April 22nd...finally got scheduled!

I have my last 6 month "supervised Visit" on March 10th. Then I just have to wait for insurance approval. The doctors office is telling me probably mid to end of April for my surgery! Can't wait!

I am just waiting for my final approval from my insurance company. My doctor believes we will have surgery scheduled by the end of this month or beginning of next. I would love to be able to share experiences with you guys! Good luck everyone!

I meet w/ surgeon next Tuesday to schedule the big day and hopefully I will be on board with the April bandsters!!

I just got my date today!!! April 12th! I can't believe it. It seemed so far away since starting last June. I am so excited!!!

I meet with the surgeon next friday 3/11 and will find out my surgery date.... I'm hoping either late March or early April!!!

I can't wait to find out..... I am counting down the days :)

Faith

I am set to have surgery Monday, April 4th. No pre-op diet to follow other than typical no food/drink after midnight the day of. I have been testing out a few Protein shakes since I know I will need them post-op and I have been pleased that they really do fill me up. More than I thought they would anyway! I have actually brought some Protein powder and fat free milk with me to work today to have for lunch. I am so tired of my clothes not fitting that I am going to start replacing some of my meals now. Anything will help at this point.

Anyway...I am looking forward to chatting with you guys and hearing what is working or not working for everyone as we all go thru this journey.

Hi everyone! My appointment with the surgeon is March 29,2011. I will find out my surgery date then. The nurse told me they are scheduling 2-3 weeks out from PreOp date.