Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Just tasted the MM light chocolate and it's not too bad... kinda thick which surprised me and didnt taste like chocolate at all but over all not bad, not bad...

I just bought a case of MM light in the fudge. It is really good. Yes, it is best when very cold. I put it under the little "freezer" thing in our work fridge and it was fine.

I've been using the MM Light since I started and love it! I use the RTD. It's lactose free too, so it easy on the tummy too!! I buy mine form BJ's too. 18 pack for $25. That is not so bad!

Ok i just bought and drank Muscle Milk in Cookies and Creme... And it was delicious!!!! It was almost ALMOST as good as a milkshake, especially after being on liquids for 2 weeks pre op and for the past few days post surgery. It has 210 calories and 21 gms protein... It's worth trying! I have been drinking slim fast low carb creamy chocolate which has 190 calories and 20 gms protein.... I like the MM better!

I like Muscle Milk light too. I buy it at Sams so mugh cheaper than at Target or when you just buy a 4 pack. But my Krogers and Sam's here carries the low carb slimfast and I really like that. I thought I had drank enough slimfast during my fat days. But this is cheaper and tastes really good. They make a Low Carb one and a High Protein One also. I bought the high Protein one first until I found the Low Carb it is low carb and full of protein. I always buy the ready mix so I can take them on the go!!

Cheri

I drank MM Light almost exclusively during my pre-op liquid diet - chocolate Mint was my favorite (I got it at GNC and I haven't seen that flavor anywhere else) - but I found that after my surgery I became even more lactose intolerant than I already was and I couldn't tolerate it any more. Now I use Isopure powder (vanilla) and I really like that. One thing I have found to be helpful is to use the vanilla and jazz it up with Torani sugar free Flavoring Syrup. It has no calories and I really like it - lately, I am hooked on the Caramel flavoring...it tastes like a Caramel Frappacino :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Trending Products

• Trending Topics

• Recent Status Updates

• BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      Just for fun last week, I ran two 5Ks in two days, something I would have never done in the past! Next goal is a 10K before the end of this month.
      · 0 replies
      1. This update has no replies.
    • Teriesa

Hi everyone, I wrote back in May about having no strength. I still get totally exhausted just walking from room to room, it’s so bad I’m using a walker with wheels of all things. I had the gastric sleeve Jan. 24th. I’m doing exactly what the programs says, except protein shakes. I have different meats and protein bars daily, including vitamins daily. I do drink my fluids as well.  I go in for IV hydration 4 days a week and feel ok just til evening.  So far as of Jan 1st I’ve dropped 76 lbs. I just want to enjoy the weight lose. Any suggestions or has anyone else gone thru this??  Doctor says just increase calorie intake, still the same. 
      · 0 replies
    • Stone Art By SKL

Decorative Wall Cladding & Panels | Stone Art By SKL
      Elevate your space with Stone Art By SKL's decorative wall claddings & panels. Explore premium designs for timeless elegance.
      · 0 replies
    • Clueless_girl

Losing my hair in clumps and still dealing with "stomach" issues from gallbladder removal surgery. On the positive side I'm doing better about meeting protein and water goals and taking my vitamins, so yay? 🤷‍♀️
      · 0 replies
    • BeanitoDiego

I've hit a stall 9 months out. I'm not worried, though. My fitness levels continue to improve and I have nearly accomplished my pre-surgery goal of learning to scuba dive! One dive left to complete to get my PADI card 🐠
      I was able to go for a 10K/6mile hike in the mountains two days ago just for the fun of it. In the before days, I might have attempted this, but it would have taken me 7 or 8 hours to complete and I would have been exhausted and in pain for the next two days. Taking my time with breaks for snacks and water, I was finished with my wee jaunt in only 4 hours 😎 and really got to enjoy photographing some insects, fungi, and turtles.
      · 1 reply
      1. BabySpoons

Amazing! Congrats!!! Watch out for the sharks. 🦈

• Recent Topics

• Hot Products

Our Newsletter

Follow us for the latest news
    and special product offers!
  • Together, we have lost...
      lbs

PatchAid Vitamin Patches