Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

List your NSV's here!

I too bought clothes at H&M, brought them home and the larges are too big. I also fit in the junior size jeans. I can fit into my old favorite pair of Tommy Hilfiger pants. I was able to walk 5 miles and I wasn't even that tired. Being able to leave food on my plate. I love my band! I forgot to add my rings had to be resized down a whole size. :thumbup:

Edited by mom2hunterandhailey

I love to Celebrate the little victories. Some of mine are:

1) actually showing people my wedding band, I have been married for ten years and have only worn it for a total of 2 years. But it is starting to scare me that it is getting too loose.

2)Wearing cute shoes again. Even heels! and it does not look like sausages in twine!

3)just yesterday i made the decision that my favorite jeans have to go. Even the belt does not work anymore.

I am sure there are going to be more to come, YAY!

I can fit in the backseat of my mini van thrid row wow! My pants are so loose that when i go to the bathroom i just pull them down. I have more energy to run after my three year old. My sex life is returning ( my husband love that) lol

And i have more confidence in myself. I still have a long way to go but i rather do it at a slow pace then a fast one and gain gain all the weight back:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

I Bought a pair of SINGLE digit jeans from American Eagle! I have never been able to shop there. I went to the first football game of the season and my chair seemed pretty roomy and I no longer flooded over to my neighbors seat!

I Bought a pair of SINGLE digit jeans from American Eagle! I have never been able to shop there. I went to the first football game of the season and my chair seemed pretty roomy and I no longer flooded over to my neighbors seat!

WOW!!!!!:thumbup:

Single digit jeans is amazing! But from American Eagle? WOW!! Their stuff is cut tiny. Awesome NSV.

I just got banded on Friday this last week and I'm so thankful for this posting. It was great to read and gives me so much hope. Single digits as AE??? That truly is amazing. If I can make this work maybe I'll be there too someday. I may still be stuck shopping at Walmart, but they have smaller sizes there too :thumbup:

No scale victories are the best...here are a few of mine:

being able to comfortably cross my legs:smile:

my diamond ring that I wear is loose and will have to be resized:smile:

When at the movies, I can fit my purse in my seat and don't have to put in the seat next to me.:thumbup:

I can also put on and pull off my pants without unzipping them:smile:

I can feel and see my collar bones:smile:

Being able to shop in other stores and am not limited to Lane Bryant and the like:smile:

My car even seems too big!! :smile:

I ran in a 3.8 mile cross country, obstacle race last weekend.

post-281008-1381313959399_thumb.jpg

post-281008-13813139594273_thumb.jpg

post-281008-13813139594686_thumb.jpg

post-281008-13813139594951_thumb.jpg

My plantar fasciitis doesn't seem to be bothering me anymore-- yay to no foot pain!

I had my first fill on Friday 9/17. While I was waiting for the doc to come in, I looked at the dreaded BMI chart...and realized that I was below 40%, in fact I'm 39% now. Gee I guess that makes me overweight instead of morbidly obese?!

I'm taking my size 26s & 24s to a consignment store. The 22's are kinda lose and I can get into some 20's, but I'm hedging my bets and keeping the 22's for a bit longer!

My DH made me change out of my favorite pair of shorts, before going to Home Depot, said they were ridiculously baggy.

I walk everyday at lunch, 1.5 miles in 30 minutes.

I think it's time to change my sigg! Oh and my MD put 4cc in a 10c band. She started with 5 but it felt a bit too tight, sodown to 4cc. Great thread!

My plantar fasciitis doesn't seem to be bothering me anymore-- yay to no foot pain!

this is so cool!! i don't have anything to add at this moment but i will be coming back to read more and maybe post some of my own! :thumbup:

My daughters friend told her " Wow! I seen your Mom...boy, has she lost weight..What a hottie she is!

I don't think Ive been called a "hottie" for 20 years!

Poppyred