Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking violets- part 6!!!

Congrats on the approval Pamela....no snain here, was some frost this am....Haydee did you happen to see the world's biggest enchilada they were building in Mexico City last weekend?? I think it was going to make the Guinness world record, 220 ft or something...it would need a VERY MUCHO GRANDE MARGARITA to go with it....Jane, I have Consumer Cellular...I get 250 minutes a mo. for $30.00...and texts for 2.50...

Good Morning!

Mae, that is basically what I have now, 250 daytime 1250 n & w's, I have att and pay 29.95. I am on an old old plan and hate to give it up!!! but I need more minutes, and att is too expensive, that is why I am thinking of going with Cricket. I don't think their out of town coverage is great, but really I don't travel much, so should I be concerned about that?

Okay, off to work, I hope you all have a great day, it supposed to be in the 80's here, we still haven't gotten cold yet, but the leaves are starting to fall, but they aren't turning a pretty color, just sort of falling down.

HAVE A GOOD ONE!!!

Good morning, Violets... well, it's morning for another 15 minutes here.

Lazy day today. Just going to do some house cleaning and laundry. Bob is at an all day church meeting and Joe and Ethan are going out for the day.

I need to get some Yorkie food for the doggies and some ink for the printer. Other than that, nothing on the agenda.

My restriction has changed and food is going down much easier. Guess I need another fill next month. I lost 2.6# at my WW weigh in yesterday. That still leaves me with 9# to lose to be back where I was before knee surgery. I can do this! I haven't had any ice cream or chocolate candy in a week and am determined not to slip up on that. I get my chocolate fix from hot cocoa.

Off to have some tuna/soy nuts/raisins for lunch.

Everyone have a great day!

10 12 to 14-year-old girls here @ my house for dd's b'day sleepover party... Lord Help Me!

Why do they squeal so much?

DH went to Florida.

DS went to a bon fire.

It's just me & them... the odds are not good! If you don't hear from me by Monday, they won!

:)

Made it! :smile2:

Now just have to get them up, fed, & back to the barn by 9:30am for the all-day jumper show & Halloween party!

Phew!

:blushing:

Way ta go, super mom!!! I'm up getting ready for church, then Grady comes over for a nap while his parents go to a funeral, then we go to the bowling alley for a surprise 30th birthday party for our SIL, Nathan. Going to be a good day.

Everyone enjoy!

Morning girls~

We had a blast last night! Went to Blame it on the Moon and had dinner (mushroom and spinach stuffed salmon and a margie) and then...went to see Paranormal Activity 2!!! It was scary and really well done!

Today is church, grocery shopping and grading papers (much like every other Sunday).

Michelle, I am glad you made it through...little girls do like to squeal a lot! But how fun!

Have a great day girls~

xoxo

And today's reward for being such a good "single" mom this weekend?...

...getting to go to my annual gyn appointment during lunchtime! :huh2: bleh.

Morning girls~

Michelle, once I was in for my annual, and on the ceiling, there was a sign that read, RELAX...IT IS ALMOST OVER...I had to LOL and always remember it!

Not much to report...having some 3 peeps over tonight for football. BBQ'ing and bought the pot salad...easy!

Going to the gym today for the second time since school started!!! Really need to strength train, and just knowing that I don't have to do cardio makes it "doable".

Laura and Haydee, post or text us pix of you guys...I wanna see the bumps!

OK, have a great day ladies! xoxoox

Good morning.

I decided not to get a car.

Waiting for gas man to come.

You know what? I have no life! I see all the fun things you all post and all my friends and relatives do, and all I do is work, and then come home to an empty home. I think I am jealous! No, make that I know I am!!

Enjoy what you have got!!!

Who knows maybe the gas man will take me to lunch.............

Jane, when I was taking care of my mom, I "had no life" either...just her and gpa, work and school. I jumped into life when I could. Are you interested in getting involved with your city? Church groups? Volunteering? I know you don't have the time now, but even a little bit might put you out there and give you more.

love youxoxoxoxo

I am alive!

Haydee you probably would do better with a midwife based on the ideas you have in mind for how you want your labor to be. All the natural stuff will be encouraged by a midwife, even if you spaz out saying you want an epidural, I hear they can talk you out of it. You'll have to let us know how that goes! Stinks that your OB is leaving though, that's the whole reason I'm not going to try VBAC (Vag. Birth after Cesaerian), my OB doesn't think that practice is safe and I'm not in the mood to find a new doc at this point.

Pamela what is the class project??? And congrats on the date, I'm jealous that you get to convert to something that will work better! :huh2:

Glad you survived the sleepover Michelle, were the cinnamon rolls a hit? SAVE ME ANY?! I mean, save Brody any? It's all his fault, he's got a ridiculous sweet tooth. Mmhm. That's my story & I'm sticking to it.

Jelous of Judy's weather too, we're still in the freaking 80's. What kind of Halloween is this going to be. Normally we're bundled up by now.

And Jane how's Sally's working out?

I knew I would, I kind of forgot who my SS person is. I -think- I remember who it is, but I'm not 100% sure!! I don't know why I didn't just e-mail myself at the time. I think I was in animal sauce heaven and distracted.

I'm not cute, not taking pics! :)

Yesterday we went to feed ducks (regular weekend thing for Carson), and I found a duck that did 'tricks' lol. He actually would jump for the bread.< /p>

Oh my gosh I think I kinda forgot, too, but think I kinda remember... ha ha.

My house is THE spot for baked goods at the moment, sadly... take your pick... choc mousse, German choc cake, pumpkin crunch, cinn (sin) buns... all baked from scratch!

O how I love my vi's... u r on the fun table w me barely covered while I wait for the fun!