Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking violets- part 6!!!

yep laura, we're opposite. i'm built like a pear, LOL.

i guess it's not common for people our age to get the flu shot but he should have taken a look at your belly before he acted surprised!

jane - i hope you feel better before the trip. no fun flying sick!

judy - i think a month is good to give it a try. i hope he finds something quick.

getting ready for bed now. tomorrow is gonna be a loooonng day for me. i'll talk to ya'll tomorrow!

Mae.. will be flying into Chicago Thursday morning at 6:25. Flying out at 10:15.

Janie.. text me your arrival time in Chicago. I'll meet you at our departure gate.

Hey Girls~

Jane, thanks for the good updates...I just kinda held my breath for you. Now, I hope the meds knock that ear infection out of you!!!

I was in bed at 7:45 last night...omg, passed out!!! Didn't even move or change positions until 4:30 this am! I have a long ass day today too...mtg at 6pm! But I am going to get all my plans done for next week, and sub plans for Friday. Plus I am out Tues and Wed for 5 periods to teach this stuff that I just finished creating...teaching to "other" students, not my own.

OK...off to get ready! CAN'T WAIT UNTIL TOMORROW...

I will email now the Thursday pm schedule.

xoxoox

Jane did you really just ask if it'll be warm enough to swim?!

Oh and as for looking at my belly, I definitely POPPED months quicker this time around. Supposedly sequential pregnancies do that since the uterus is use to blowing up already! But much like last time, I just look fatter.. Not cute and bumpy pregnant.

Judy, drats...I have an appt. at 9am out here, so that won't work, was a thought anyway.....have a great trip....

LOL Laura, the pool is a bit chilly for me...Susanne swims daily. I hope we heat it for our Saturday.

and, ps...you are cute as hell! :rolleyes2:

Oh my gosh still feel like Hell! Took two antibiotics last night, one this morning. The good news is I am NOT contagious. So I will go to work in a bit and come back home tonight and pack and then go if all is well with my dad. Yesterday was all good. I think I am going to take some benedryl when I leave in the morning so I can sleep on the plane.

Yes Laura, I did ask if we would be swimming!!!

Oh my gosh still feel like Hell! Took two antibiotics last night, one this morning. The good news is I am NOT contagious. So I will go to work in a bit and come back home tonight and pack and then go if all is well with my dad. Yesterday was all good. I think I am going to take some benedryl when I leave in the morning so I can sleep on the plane.

Yes Laura, I did ask if we would be swimming!!!

Hope your dad is feeling better today, Jane. Now get yourself feeling better too!!!

I definitely will join you in slumber on the plane.

How is the pool chilly to you and it's 100 degrees + all week???? That makes our pool miserably hot.

And I'm not a cute pregnant person. I'm tall and awkward and fat and ugh.

AAAHHH...I bet you are beautiful and glowing...can't wait to see for myself!

On a side, yet, albeit delish note, I have the stuff to make TWO, COUNT 'EM TWO batches of Evil! BTW, there are no calories in California...not this weekend anyway!

OMG...just had the FUNNIEST staff mtg!! Almost as good as the Kweef meeting!

Gonna get a pedi in a bit..waiting for my 6pm mtg...

ONE MORE SLEEP!

Arrived at the hotel in time to watch the last 10 minutes of Modern Family. 3:30 wake up call.. 4:30 shuttle to the airport...then here I come!! See you all tomorrow!!!