Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

What PS will you get when you reach goal?

Anwyn

I've been thinking a lot about what plastic surgeries I'll be needing once I lose weight. I know we won't know for sure until we're down and see all the hanging skin (ew!) but I was wondering what everyone else is thinking.

I know I'll need a Tummy Tuck and the fat/skin on my upper arms removed (not sure what that procedure is called). In reality, I'll probably "need" the lower body lift, but just the thought of that makes me cringe. And the scar is so huge, frankly it scares the crapola out of me. I already have a c-section scar, a 6 inch lower back surgery scar, and of course my lapband scars. If I get a new scar around my entire lower body I'll be plaid!

I've also been considering a small (1/2 cup) boob enlargement. I can't believe I'm thinking of doing that, but the idea has been lurking around my mind for a while now. I'm not looking to be Pamela Anderson, I just want less sag. Too much information, lol?

I'm going to visit a plastic surgeon when I get to about 175 (in other words, it'll be a long, long while) but I think about this all the time. What are your ideas about plastic surgery? Share with me people!

I am definately getting boobies~~ I all ready have em actually, Im just gonna get the ones I have fixed/lifted...They have seen several sizes over these last few years and well, lets just say they aren't playing any more!! I just want to ONCE in my life be able to go bra-less!! JUST ONCE! Well, it is the norm in the God forsaken town I live in, but I dont wanna be like these people. And I think Im gonna have to get my arms done...that flappy bat wing thing going on there.....and I think Im gonna have my inner thighs done. We will see....all things can change during this whole process...but these are just the surgeries I have considered. Ive got about 60 pounds to go till I meet my goals......that could change EVERYTHING.

I would like to get everything lifted if possible LOL..I really want my arms done and my Boobs..I might need a Tummy Tuck but its hard to say..Ask me this question again in a year!

Kristen

Well, before I even started on this journey, I wanted my boobs done. I was jipped in that department at only a small B cup (if that) so I want at least a full, veluptious C when I'm done. I will also need at very least an abdominoplasty. My belly already hangs down thanks to my 3 boys. I don't know if I'll need my thighs done, but I may just have to go the route of the entire body lift. It'll be an adventure and I'll just have to see what droops and sags as I loose all this God forsaken fat! LOL I know we're all in the same boat...there's bound to be something saggy or droopy after any substantial weight loss. Good luck to all!!

I would love to loan everyone some of mine:rolleyes:...Maybe mine would be more impressive if I didn't have 2 more sets underneath them! I am built like the Michelin man...but not for long, baby!

As soon as I get some money together!!!

Tummy Tuck, upper and lower eyes, chin implant...I would love to have some of this skin pulled up under my arms and on my thighs and butt somehow.

Boobs are last on my list, they are being watched closely cause of the high cancer risk that runs in my family. I wouldn't hesitate having them cut if I hade to.

I made the mistake of having a Tummy Tuck before I lost weight. All it did was act like a huge rolling pin-all of my fat went upwards to my upper stomach, arms, and chest. At the time of the surgery I weighed 182 and was mortified-thought that would be my "high." Forty pounds later...from the side now I look like a barrel-no fat on my lower stomach but a ton above it! I am eager to see how I will look "post band". One crazy thing about an abdominoplasty-a new belly button! You'll never regain feeling there...it's like a "black hole" in the middle of your stomach!:D

I'll have the Tummy Tuck and the breast reduction, Oh to be something small, like a D cup. I'll have the key-hole type surgery where they don't remove the nipple. I kind of really like the sensation they give me, if you know what I mean. :D

My arms are looking pretty saggy lately, but I am a turtle, so who knows how much they will tighten up.

Done did it, I had a Tummy Tuck and body liposculpture. I had my upper and lower back, arms, sides of breasts, fat from between arm and breast, inner and outer thighs, lower buttocks and then they injected some of the fat into my buttocks to make them look rounder and into my right hip bone area where there was a huge fatless hole. So it was pretty major, and I am recovering fine from all of it.

Oh, I thought of having my boobs done, but they still look pretty good in a bra, now when the bra comes off that's a whole other story, maybe later when they don't look good in a good bra, I'll reconsider.

Bella,

Do you mind if I ask how much you paid for ALL of that? It seems pretty major. I would like to have done all that you have done, I just don't think it is feasable as far as money goes.

$6500 in Mexico. The ps was very qualified, I checked out his credentials with the Mexican Board of Plastic Surgeons, doesn't have one complain against him, the surgery was done in a private hospital in Reynosa that was very clean (very imptortant) and has and ICU unit, just in case, and the care I received was top notch. I am fluent in Spanish so the communicating was no problem for me. And one of the major reasons I chose him because he is only 5 miles from the US border, in my mind I figured that if there were any complications it would be easier for my family to take me to a US hospital. But I had no complications (thank God) and the surgery went very well. The tt was awesome, my stomach muslces were sore, but the Lipo on my back and breasts was a little more uncomfortable and having the drain in was a pain in the butt. But overall it was not bad, the day after when they took off the bandages to clean me and I saw how big the cut was, I freaked out, just cause of the reality of the whole thing hit me, but after I calmed down I was fine and I am 100% satisfied with the results, especilly my back, just imagine no bra overhang, hooray!!!!!!

I need so much that i'm not going to get any LOL !! DH will just have to live with it.

I'd love to have perky ones but right now I can't even think about another surgery..ouch.

Yes I am with everybody else on here...I will just need an all body overhall. But I would be happy with a TT and the Batwing thingy removal...man I hate that. Flap, flap, flap... :-)