Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

December Bandsters How much have you lost?

I was banded Dec 3rd and have lost 21 pounds. I feel like I should have lost more by now. I had my second fill one wk ago and have little restriction. Just wondering how everyone banded in December are doing. Would love to hear from you.

I was banded on December 7th and have lost 20 pounds since surgery. I got my 1st fill on Feb 2nd but havent lost anything. I havent felt any restriction until yesterday. So we shall see how the week go.

I was banded Dec. 16th and have lost 19 lbs. The scale was stuck for a while. I had no restriction. Now, after my second fill the scale is finally moving again. All total I've lost 37 lbs. But I know others who have lost a lot more. Hopefully, I'm on my way now...:angry:

I was banded 12/22/09 and have lost 21 lbs since then.

8 lbs was lost in the 1st two weeks after surgery and 9 lbs was lost just this past two weeks. My body seems to fight me on weight loss. I'll go a long time with out really losing anything then suddenly drop several pounds. I even had this problem pre-band.

I got my first fill on 1/22 and I'm up for my 2nd this Friday and I need it, because I could still eat like crazy if it weren't for the fact that right now I am just tired of food.

Day of surgery I was 268, as of this morning I'M 249.6, so just shy of 20 pounds. Yesterday it would have been 20 pounds, but unfortunately, a combination of bad eating yesterday and an inability to use the restroom, popped me up another pound.

I've joined the Easter Challenge to lose the 19+ pounds which would take me to 230 pounds. I will begin as soon as I finish my coffee with some exercising using my new Champion Fit shoes (like the Sketcher's Shape Ups).

I was banded on December 17th and as of today, I've lost 40 lbs. I had one fill, but no restriction. We'll see what happens after my second fill tomorrow. It's been great though. I've disciplined myself to make good choices and to follow my post-op diet even without having real restriction.

Best to everyone,

Lauren

I have lost 29 total including pre-op diet.

I was banded 12/18/09 and my starting weight was 193. I have lost a total of 10 pounds. Had my second fill on 2/11/10 and gained 1 pound

Banded Dec 4th and have only lost 24 pounds... However, I fell off the wagon with my TOM and was craving chocolate so I made a batch of fudge for my BF and ate about 2 pieces a day for the last 4 days... Today is a new day to start with a clean slate...

I was banded on December 28 and have lost 28 pounds. I was hoping to lose at a faster rate but I guess slow and steady is actually better ......

Dec 21 I was banded. Lost 28 lbs the first 5 weeks, nothing since. I go for my first fill in 2 Days. Seeing your user name, is it OC NJ or MD?

I was banded on 12/17 and have lost 21 pounds since surgery (28 pounds from my highest).

Its funny to me that others who have lost the same are disappointed, but I am ecstatic!!! Normally, I am a super slow loser and have to work so hard and be so hungry to lose anything at all. So, I am so happy w/my results so far. This is so much easier than any diet I've been on.

I've had two fills so far (4.5cc in a 10cc band). I did not have any real restriction before, but after my second fill (last Wednesday), I feel like I am finally getting a lot of help from my band. I can still eat anything, but I get full a lot faster and it is sticking w/me longer. Woohoo!!!

I was banded on 12/17 and I have lost 55lbs and that includes my pre-op diet.

fhce13 it is ocean city md.