Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Easter Challenge Anyone?

Okay I've gotten through Day 1 of this 2 day weekend haha! Doing good...ate good today and worked out..

Do any of you eat the "skinny cow" ice cream products? Those things are awesome! Ice cream is my weakness...another good low cal icre cream fix is pudding shakes...you use your favorite instant pudding mix (mine is cheesecake) use 2 tablespoons of the dry mix in your blender with a cup of milk (preferably skim) with ice and make a smoothie..the only cals you got is what is in the milk...it is delicious. You can also add some fresh fruit to it!

Those are yummy ideas! I am a huge ice cream lover too. It is my BIGGEST weakness. I'll have to try these this weekend. :cursing:

I am in on the Easter challange, 10 weeks, 2 lbs a week, so I will go with 20 lbs. So my goal is 146. This sounds too good to be true, I havent been 146 in at least 10 years! But I have been losing at least that every week since I started my fills. So here we go...........

I'm in too!

I would love to lose 30 by Easter but 20 is much more realistic! (truthfully, lately 10 would be more realistic.)

GOOD LUCK! ;)

I'm in too!

I would love to lose 30 by Easter but 20 is much more realistic! (truthfully, lately 10 would be more realistic.)

GOOD LUCK! ;)

I'm right there with you. LOL I set my goal really high. This was to motivate me but honestly, if I lose 10 or 20 lbs I'd still be happy with myself. Welcome to the challenge! :unsure:;):eek:

Well it's Monday and thought I would post my update. Don't really know what all I'm suppose to put.

I'm down 3.6 pounds this week. I've got 27.4 lbs to go in this challenge!

I've done really good with my caloric intake and have exercised for at least 30 minutes a day! I'm happy with this progress although I'm still one pound away from my PRE-Christmas weight...oh well I enjoyed it!

I'm in. I took my darn VDay challenge ticker off, since that certainly wasn't working. Maybe I will do better with this.:wink:

I'd like to join hope it isn't to late. I'm doing a Valentines challenge but want to do this one too as it will help keep me accountable. My weight today is 204 and I'd like to be at least at 190 by Easter.

I definitely want to join the easter challenge. I am going home to Canada for a visit ( havent been home in years) and I want to be the weight I was when I left.

I have 9kg to lose by then which is 20 pounds. I hope I can do it :wink:

Well it's Monday and thought I would post my update. Don't really know what all I'm suppose to put.

I'm down 3.6 pounds this week. I've got 27.4 lbs to go in this challenge!

I've done really good with my caloric intake and have exercised for at least 30 minutes a day! I'm happy with this progress although I'm still one pound away from my PRE-Christmas weight...oh well I enjoyed it!

Way to go girl! I don't have a scale at home (I'd obsess) and I couldn't make it to the gym today. I will give you a weight update tomorrow. I'm SUPER proud of you!! :wink:

I would like to join the challenge. My goal is 27-30 pounds since that would mean me leaving the 300s!! My current weight is 326.

OHH! Add me plz! My goal is to lose 20lbs which will make me 195LBs. This is going to bring me almost to goal!:wink:

Also during this challenge I am going to start strength training to get stronger and to lose inches. So I'm going to set a non-scale goal as well. I would like to go down sizes from a 14/16 to 12/14. I know that gaining muscle may warp scale progress but Im hoping my BodyBugg will help mitigate that.

My main motivation is that I will be turning 30 in March and I want to wear something very sexy. This requires some work. Not to mention that summer is fast approaching and I love little dresses :eek:.

Im so excited to get started! Good luck everyone!

PS @ididit super good luck wishes and early congrats because I know what a big deal breaking the 300lb mark means.

Edited by chocolate_snaps

Okay : ) I weighed in today & considering I am on my period, I am SUPA-DUPA-Happy with the results from the 20th : )

Good Luck everybody! Let's Do This : ):thumbup:

Thanks...getting on LAPBANDTALK really helps me keep my eye on the goal! I appreciate the support!

I, too, am obsessive over the scales with weighing in every morning...Just a habit hard to break. But I will say I got on this evening and it was what motivated me not to skip cardio tonight. Last night my body was so tired that I said I was going to give it a break from the cardio but still do upper body training...but decided to go ahead and do cardio...Hope it pays off!

Looking forward to seeing great numbers from you! I know you can do it!

Way to go girl! I don't have a scale at home (I'd obsess) and I couldn't make it to the gym today. I will give you a weight update tomorrow. I'm SUPER proud of you!! :thumbup:

HEY GUYS. I WENT TO THE DOCTOR TODAY FOR A FILL AND OMG IS IT WORKING?(FINALLY) I WEIGHED IN AT..... 237. YAH ME.

I DIDN'T SAY WAT MY GOAL WAS LAST TIME BECAUSE IM AFRAID OF FAILING BUT WATEVER, IM NOT PERFECT.

BY THE END OF THIS CHALLENGE I WANT TO BE DOWN 20LBS. WHICH BRINGS ME TO 217.

AS OF NOW IM DOWN 3 LBS....YAH!!

WE CAN DO IT:smile2:

I would love to join... I'm not losing very quickly so I'm going to say 15-20 pounds.. I was really disappointed to lose only 4 pounds since my first fill on Jan 6th till my second fill yesterday (26Jan10)... However, I can really feel a difference this time with Restriction so lets cross our fingers and hope for success... In fact as I sit here, I am still waiting for the first tiny bite of scrambled eggs go down that I swallowed 25 minutes ago... Guess I'll go back to yesterday broth meals for another day... Now to figure out how to make a Special Ticker for the challenge..

Good Luck Everyone!