Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Easter Challenge Anyone?

HEY GUYS. I WENT TO THE DOCTOR ON MONDAY AND MY WEIGHT WAS......... 232. THANK YOU JESUS!!!!!:thumbup:

WOW! Great Job! 5 miles that is terrific..I've only been doing the treadmill for 1.5...but it takes me 30 minutes to do that. I don't think I will ever enjoy exercising!

I'm in the same boat. It takes me 20 minutes to walk a mile on my treadmill, and I'm walking pretty briskly, too, I think! I have to turn on the TV and go. But I've never exercised, so this is all new to me. As a matter of fact, I should get off the internet, and go get on it. :thumbup:

Mommyof1--Good luck!

Lexi89--Good for you!

well sadly I wont achieve my easter goal. I have ban erosion not even 4 months after getting the band and it is being removed in 2 weeks. Right now I am completely unfilled and my doc tells me not to be disappointed if I gain weight back :)

Weighed myself this morning and I lost 1/2 a kg in a week. Wish me luck that I don't gain any weight. I'll try to keep up with the challenge but not holding my breathe

Good luck everyone

Aw... Alien I'm sorry to hear that! How & when did you become aware of the band erosion?

I would like to join the weightloss challenge. :)

Current weight 185

Goal 170

I would like to lose 15 lbs during the challenge!!!

Good luck to everyone!

I have tomorrow and next Sunday to weigh in for my Valentine's Day challenge, but I'm signing up for the Easter challenge now. I'd like to be 170 by Easter (with the plateauing that I've been dealing with, who knows if that is even going to happen--I've been going back anf forth between 185 and 182 for the last 3 weeks).

Hope everyone is doing well!

Aw... Alien I'm sorry to hear that! How & when did you become aware of the band erosion?

I would like to join the weightloss challenge. :)

Current weight 185

Goal 170

I would like to lose 15 lbs during the challenge!!!

Good luck to everyone!

I had a really short sharp pain in my band area one day out of no where for a minute. Then i had smoe tubing pain located under my boobs and then one night I drank Water too fast pbed and had acid relux for a few hours. I went to my doctor and he checked my port and tubing areas and said I lost too much fat in my stomach area and that my tubing was close to my skin causing a little pain. He then did a camera test sticking a camera down my throat and found a tiny little area where my band was eroding into my stomach ( he almost missed it, it is such a small hole but he checked again and again and finally saw it). I am on 2 weeks of strong meds hoping the hole will heal itself but he wants my band out wait 3 months then get a new different kind of band.

We only found the band erosion so soon because I am a baby for pain and wanted to know right away what was wrong with me.

I was fine 2 weeks ago but it was from my appointment with him 2 weeks ago and when I saw him 2 days ago that things changed. :woot:

AlienBandit- I hope you heal fast and get the band replaced soon.

juliansmom2003 & Teacher2010 welcome to the challenge.

Hello diva's. My weigh in...225.8. Now that is from my scale at home and some times i just don't trust it. But i hope its right. Kisses!!!

Leighamason- thanks hon you're so sweet

I had a great week and my last fill finally started to work and I think I'm at my sweet spot. I lost 4 lbs this week putting me at 200.5. I'm so excited that I'm so close to being out of the 200's. I don't remember where I started at for our challenge but I think I'm progressing along well. Hope everyone is having a good week.

Okay I weighed in this morning....down to 220.8 from 224.6 soooo 3.8lbs since last week!!! Woohoo!! So excited....loving my 3rd fill! LOL

Going to make my Easter ticker now!! YAY!!! :thumbup:

Keep up the good work everyone! We CAN do this! :lol:)

Starting 246

Surgery weight 238

Current 220

Goal 155

Easter Goal 200 :)

Ok, I am at 267 this morning! That is 2 pounds this week! I was hoping it would have been more but I am not complaining! 2 pounds is great! I think I need a slight fill. I have one scheduled for March 1st so I should be good until then! I will just work extra hard!!! Good Luck this week!!!:)

I would like to join the challenge also, I would love to lose 30lb by Easter, but with it only being 7 weeks away, I think 15lb. is a little more realistic. Good luck everyone.