Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Im craving chocolate with nuts like turtles, or hershey with almonds. Any healthy candy with nuts out here that I can eat? Any suggestions??? THANKS IN ADVANCE

I'm not sure if there is such a thing as healthy candy, but I think they do make diabetic candy that is not so bad. I also remember seeing weight watcher candies when I lived in the states - you should be able to find them at Walmart or target, if not your local grocers. They were sugar-free, but I don't recall the fat/carb/etc content.

Unfortunately for me, I'm not the kind of girl to stop at one piece. I'd lie to myself and say "well it's healthy so 10 pieces isn't so bad". I'm hoping I can use puddings, smoothies, fruits or some other substitutes for when I get a serious craving (<- dreading this). Right now chocolate milk is holding me over. BOL and if you find something healthy, please post :thumbup:

Both weight watchers and stoufers, make exactly what you are talking about - healthy??who knows.. they are sugar free, un sure of fat content and cals, too many can also cause loose stoole since it is made with sugar alcohols.

i was really craving reeses Peanut Butter mini cups big time but i found another option. take chocolate Unjury Protein Powder and add it to crunchy reduced fat peanut butter, mix well, form into little balls and freeze. they are just as delicious and way healthier for you. good luck! i am a total snacker by nature, it's a miracle i've lost 122 pounds.

those sound great,. how much of each thing do you use.?

I'm not sure if there is such a thing as healthy candy, but I think they do make diabetic candy that is not so bad. I also remember seeing weight watcher candies when I lived in the states - you should be able to find them at Walmart or target, if not your local grocers. They were sugar-free, but I don't recall the fat/carb/etc content.

Unfortunately for me, I'm not the kind of girl to stop at one piece. I'd lie to myself and say "well it's healthy so 10 pieces isn't so bad". I'm hoping I can use puddings, smoothies, fruits or some other substitutes for when I get a serious craving (<- dreading this). Right now chocolate milk is holding me over. BOL and if you find something healthy, please post :thumbup:

thank u n I will let u know what I find out

Hi Dow, girl just get the hershey with almonds. I do!!! and believe me, it doesn't stay down. Wow!!! I thought since it was soft but it doesn't hold, but it does take that craving away. I don't how much enjoyment you will get, cause every bodies are different. and since you are so craving it, don't deprieve yourself of it. I am almost 3 years out and my 10 cc band is full and i still some foods can't hold.

Russell Stover makes sugar free Pecan Delights. They are a lot like turtles however they are sweetened with Maltitol or something like it. I can't eat more than two or I will suffer major gas attacks. They take care of the craving too. They are really good!!! Get them where ever they sell Russell Stover.

I have some chocolate granola Cereal I eat with chocolate almond milk when I get a craving for chocolate and/or crunchy sweet. If you are able to control potions, it is good for an occasional snack. But if you are still having problems with portions, buying a single candy bar might be a better choice. But the granola is really, really good and satisfying.

Personally when I want something I just eat it. I used to say no to everything because I didnt want to be tempted to eat the whole sleeve of Cookies or whole candy bar ... but now I am good, just have a few and I am good to go. So you could think about just eating one of the things you really want.

I am never going to "diet" again.