Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Why do liberals Hate Sarah Palin?

Yeah, clearly Miss Patty has an alternative agenda here. Poor thing. She has no idea how ridiculous she appears. I will have to pray for her.

I don't have time to respond to each Obama rant right now but it appears that very few of these points are facts and probably copied from some rightey-sitey. I'll find the place where she copied it from later tonight and post some actual facts in response. (I just hate it when misinformation is floating around in the universe.)

I think it is really sad that people would rather eat the fear than try to work together for a better country.

And, has anyone noticed Patty's profile? It's worth looking at. Here's a link to "her" posts. She is not bringing anything positive to this site and I doubt she has even had a lap-band® or is even thinking about it. She's just another Propaganda Monster. I wonder how she has time to take care of ten kids when she spends so much time posting Rightey Rhetoric.

You are just a nasty person and I'd rather not even deal with anyone like you. It's one thing to disagree with me on an issue, it's quite another to attack me personally. You are the one with a sick problem here, and it is I who will pray for you.

I posted the 100 blunders of Obama (1 each day ) because I felt that it was important to note that if someone wants to find a list of someone elses faults online, it is possible. Both sides have reason to promote what their party stands for and what the opposition stands for. I believe Palin is an honest, sincere person, who has a higher moral standard and code of ethics than other candidates I've seen. Just because she is weak in the area of public speaking and being quick to answer questions doesn't mean that she is stupid. Obama has a great oracle ability to WOW the crowd with his words, but that's all it is.... Words. After they are spoken, they mean NOTHING! He promises this and that and delivers neither. It is better to be true to your word than to be able to speak them clearly and eloquently.

There you go attacking Obama yet again in a thread designed for why liberals hate or dislike Palin. Following up with

"I believe Palin is an honest, sincere person, who has a higher moral standard and code of ethics than other candidates I've seen. Just because she is weak in the area of public speaking "

Weak? Did you say weak? If the poor thing could align a thought for 5 minutes, she might be half way coherant. My 7 year old kid asked me about how Putin was in her backyard. No better light has been shown as to why we need school reform as does it when Palin speaks. Liberals everywhere snatched a collective gasp and felt a sick swell of the gut all at the same time ashamed of the American school system. No kid should have to see the school at its worst. Now she gets co-signed as the great AMerican standard bearer by hard working God fearing folk? Huh.....? Lord help all of us if she makes any more people proud. I don't even half way want to let my kid speak her name let alone have a conversation about the fact that she was too caught off guard to answer a question about her reading material. You completely ignored the posting from CLeo's Mom. You know what...I do have a question, what was she trying to expain in that video? Even O'Reilly threw an easy one to her just like Couric and she stiiiiiiilllllllll managed to sound stupid. Away from the spotlight she sounds stupid, in front of the camera she sounds stupid and yet..........you can still defend that ignorance with a straight face. And please list your criteria for her high moral standards as you put it? This should be great reading if you can stay on this topic without a rant about Obama's lack of moral fortitude. Lets have it.........Try to change MY mind since I seem to not see something that makes this person sooooooooooo special.

Well, Patty. I hate to break it to you but you have to deal with me as long as you post here. This is a public forum, my dear and if facts threaten you, go back to Glenn Beck's forum and talk to people who won't challenge you on this nonsense. What you posted was a bunch of propaganda and opinion. Facts are fun. Get some.

More Sarah Goodies from Factcheck.org:

Sarah Palin appeared on conservative Rusty Humphries’ radio program last Thursday and the topic of Obama’s birth certificate came up. Humphries asked if she thought it was a fair question to be looking at, and she said she did.

Obama is an American citizen. Our archive is filled with reporting about all the different ways this false allegation has popped up. But if you are still interested or unsure, you can always view the short form birth certificate with our original dispatch here.

Even Palin ultimately agrees. She posted a note to her Facebook profile late Thursday night, writing, "at no point – not during the campaign, and not during recent interviews – have I asked the president to produce his birth certificate or suggested that he was not born in the United States."

There you go attacking Obama yet again in a thread designed for why liberals hate or dislike Palin.

This thread has to do with Sarah Palin, the opposing choice for liberals. You have chosen Obama, and I would choose her. There are many differences between our two choices. Pointing out Obamas failures(your choice) definitely has a bearing in this topic. Why is it "attacking"" when I speak of Obama, but it's not "attacking" when you speak negatively of Palin?"

Following up with

"I believe Palin is an honest, sincere person, who has a higher moral standard and code of ethics than other candidates I've seen. Just because she is weak in the area of public speaking "

Weak? Did you say weak? If the poor thing could align a thought for 5 minutes, she might be half way coherant. My 7 year old kid asked me about how Putin was in her backyard. No better light has been shown as to why we need school reform as does it when Palin speaks. Liberals everywhere snatched a collective gasp and felt a sick swell of the gut all at the same time ashamed of the American school system. No kid should have to see the school at its worst. Now she gets co-signed as the great AMerican standard bearer by hard working God fearing folk? Huh.....? Lord help all of us if she makes any more people proud. I don't even half way want to let my kid speak her name let alone have a conversation about the fact that she was too caught off guard to answer a question about her reading material. You completely ignored the posting from CLeo's Mom. You know what...I do have a question, what was she trying to expain in that video? Even O'Reilly threw an easy one to her just like Couric and she stiiiiiiilllllllll managed to sound stupid. Away from the spotlight she sounds stupid, in front of the camera she sounds stupid and yet..........you can still defend that ignorance with a straight face. And please list your criteria for her high moral standards as you put it? This should be great reading if you can stay on this topic without a rant about Obama's lack of moral fortitude. Lets have it.........Try to change MY mind since I seem to not see something that makes this person sooooooooooo special.

..................................................................................................

This thread has to do with Sarah Palin, the opposing choice for liberals. You have chosen Obama, and I would choose her. There are many differences between our two choices. Pointing out Obamas failures(your choice) definitely has a bearing in this topic. Why is it "attacking"" when I speak of Obama, but it's not "attacking" when you speak negatively of Palin?"

My reasons for seeing something better in her follows:

She is a Christian. This is a number 1 for me because those who believe in Jesus have the Holy Spirit residing within them and therefore have his guidance. This is sooooo much more important than human wisdom. God guides and directs and protects and blesses those that are of his family. She would understand the spiritual (as well as the physical) benefits and consequences of all her decisions. She will pray and seek God's advice and wisdom. Those who don't know Jesus will do what they feel is right in their own hearts and not what God says is right in his word. Here is a fine example of that: God says that those who are for Israel he will bless and those that are against them he will not bless. Now, if we were any other nation that hated them, we would NOT be the BLESSED nation that we are. We are blessed because God has been with us. We came to America to be able to worship Him freely without any one church denomination ruling over us (mainly the church of Rome, Catholicism) Because we sought this from God, he provided Christians with America, and Blessed us mightly. Over time,though, Americans have pushed God out of government and cast prayer to him from our schools and are trying to secularize this nation. He is being patient because of the prayers of his children who live here, yet his wrath is soon to come, I believe. I for one have been praying for God to reveal openly the deceit and corruption in our government and to bring it all to light for the people to see. The people here need to repent of their sins and their turning away from God. They need to see that they have begun to call what is 'right' wrong, and what is 'wrong' right. They need to recognize that what they are doing is against God's will as is written in the words he gives us to guide our decision making.

I believe that Sarah Palin, simply because she believes and understands this, will do the right thing before God as a leader in America. She understands that God says that it is wrong to kill the unborn, therefore she will not allow it either if she were president. She understands that it is wrong to steal from the rich and give to the poor or anyone else, and that if a man shall not work, he shall not eat, and therefore, will put an end to government social programs that redistribute the wealth. She understands that it is wrong for a man to have sex with another man and therefore, she will do her best to uphold the marriage of a man and a woman as the only acceptable vow before God. She understands that the constitution doesn't say to seperate God from government , but that it says to keep the government out of religion. She understands that God, who loves us, has said that the scriptures were written for our own good and benefit and that if we abide by what he says, all will go well for us. This is the kind of ordinary person that I want to govern the United States. Someone who understands the will of God. She is not ashamed to admit that she believes in God, her and her family pray together, go to church together and try to live as rightly as he would want them to. (and before you tell me about her daughter getting pregnant before she was married, I'd like to say that christians aren't sinless, they sin like everyone else does, they're just forgiven for their wrongdoings because Jesus took the punishment for them on the cross)

This country doesn't want a theocracy. And it doesn't need one. It needs a president with brains who understands the complexities of the world we live in. We did dumb for 8 years with tragic consequences.

Also, the president does not have the powers that you would give Palin to make those changes that you think she would want to make. And I am thankful that there are 3 branches of government to provide checks and balances.

All of our presidents have been self-proclaimed christians, including Obama, but most did not mix their religion with their governing and that is how it should be and that is what the american people want and expect, except for a few radicals on the right.

Pattygreen,

You don't get it. It is not that she is not God fearing, so is Obama. So are most people. That is not a criteria to be president or VP. It is not that she is not a good person, maybe she is. Her problem lay in the fact that she is just not capable of understanding and deciphering complex issues of which this country has and to express them with any understanding. You speak as if you know her. You speak as though you know Obama. You don't know anything about them, personally except what you see on TV. Don't believe everything on TV. Most liberals were willing to give her a try, but she fell down. She never spoke one word with coherancy? but because she spoke of God in every speech she gave, you and others like you, think she is what this country needs? She can never be what this country needs because her world view is too small. A leader has to have a world view, an acceptance of it, and how our country can succeed in it. She doesn't have that view, that people think and act and are motivated different that her and that that is not bad, just different. As though because people don't speak of God the first thing out of their mouth, that they are somehow less than you or should be called hethens. I don't mind people speaking on religion, but a country can't be run like that otherwise we would be like all of those religious ones in the middle east and we are too far different. Our country will never be run that way because we have too many religions and too many beliefs beyond religion. Christianity is just one of then. It is a big one but not the ONLY one. When you get that understanding, that Christianity is not the best, you will see what others understand, not necessarily accept, but understand, that we cannot run this country like a church with the Pope running around expressing his religion on us all because we don't all believe what he believes. You can't ignore other religions like yours is the best. A leader has to think of all his people's religion and thus the only position is to have no position in governoring the land. No bias towards his religion. No putting down of other peoples religion. Palin may be fit to run people like you, but not a person like me who has a different understanding of other cultures, tolerance of peoples views and is not necessarily a practicing Christian. Obama is God fearing as well, regardless of what religion you think he has. So is Sarah Palin and that is not the issue.

The issue and basic question is can this woman run a country as complex as this. We gave her a test and if you and all those God fearing people be honest, she failed it, thus no she is not ready. Religion has to be put in the context in the world we live in. When you go to your job, you don't get on top of the chair and call people to order and say "today we are going to put God first and let no one make choices that God would not do". You would be seen as a zealot, a crackpot. Why? Because running a business is for business, regardless of religion. You are free to practice anything anywhere, but not in the form of ruling a complex body of masses of people with different religion, culture, race and ideologies only by your way of thinking if you are a true leader. A leader recognizes that he is not the best and his religion is not the best and acts accordingly, regardless if he likes it or not or if it goes against his religious principles. This is what makes us so great, our differences and the way we live cohesively, by recognizing that the government will not use our religion and lack their of, against us like in other countries. You seem to want us to be that way and we never really were and never will be that way. People who are religious are not better than everyone else, they are just different. I am not particularily religious. I don't go to church, but I do believe in God. That doesn't make me less than you just different. This may not make Obama less than Sarah, just different. Great you like her. Plenty people like her, but she has to be qualified for the job and she is not, I know I am not, you are not, but at this point in time, Obama is according to the vast majority of people in this country, plain and simple. That is what is called a Democracy, we the people(majority) voting a leader in who we think would think for all of us not just the religious few, not the black few, not the small business few, but all of the few, and we did so. You just happen to be on the other side and think he doesn't think for all of us because he doesn't necessary think like you. Maybe he does think like you, but I don't want to see that. I want to see him run the country for the good of the country, not just one group or religion. Don't matter whether I like him or not. What you think is not the best and neither is my thoughts, but that doesn't make his thoughts bad either. History will tell us that. He is thinking for all of us, not just me, not just you, but for all. Don't you think that he has people at his disposal that can tell him the things you are thinking? Like he just woke up one day and said lets ignore tort reform, ignore insurance across state lines? Please, apparently, the most brilliant minds have told him these would not work and dismissed them to a certain degree and moved on. You need to move on from that because apparently the implimentation of those would be bad for our country or not good at this point in time. DOn't be against the president because he doesn't think like you, learn to see other ideas besides your own, he apparently does.

Pattygreen,

You are right. I attack Palin. I attacked her because you and others like you are holding her up as a comparison to Obama and there is no comparison. She has never had to deal with complex issues. She has not had to think beyond her world and expand her thought and ideas that would include all of us, not just the religious few. She came out on the side of being against abortion, against, global warming against a whole host of things that are coming our way that we need to deal with as a country, collectively. She can't just be for what you or she thinks. She has to be for what the majority think. When someone tells me, they are about to take away my right to have an abortion, if I choose to, I have a problem with that. I believe in free choice within the boundries of what the country needs and wants. I believe in gay people getting married and having all the headaches I have being a straight married person. She apparently doesn't think that way, so I would not support her for being my president or VP. SHe has to think for ALL of us and govern the country accordingly. Not just for me. If she had ran as POTUS and won, I would support her against any country on this earth because she was the majority's choice and that is the way it should be. I don't personally attack her beyond her lack of education about the world. I have never called her a liar or unchristian, personal attacks like you have done Obama. You don't know him personally, thus you sound crazy when you do attack him personally. I have attacked her personal acts, not being able to speak in public, logically, coherantly, with substance. Obama has done nothing personal that would lead me to call him a hethen such as you have. You can attack his job performance, which is too early to make judgments against. I can attack Sarah personally because that is all I have to judge her by, her personal life, not public since she quit her job before anybody knew anything about her job performance. Obama gets no personal attacks from most becase we don't know him. You don't know Palin but you think you do. And that is what we say. What we know is she is not worldly enough, not caring enough of others and the world around her to be an effective leader for all of us. There is a difference between work performance and personal attacking. Most people get a review of their job. For the president that is the 4th year, when he gets voted back in or out. Not after his first year. So, by you attacking him without the man even getting out of the gate good, most people think you have serious mental issues, at least I do......

"She is a Christian. This is a number 1 for me because those who believe in Jesus have the Holy Spirit residing within them and therefore have his guidance. This is sooooo much more important than human wisdom. God guides and directs and protects and blesses those that are of his family."

You know what I thought when I saw this sentence. God protects and blesses fools and babies. You are right.

This country doesn't want a theocracy. And it doesn't need one. It needs a president with brains who understands the complexities of the world we live in. We did dumb for 8 years with tragic consequences.

Also, the president does not have the powers that you would give Palin to make those changes that you think she would want to make. And I am thankful that there are 3 branches of government to provide checks and balances.

All of our presidents have been self-proclaimed christians, including Obama, but most did not mix their religion with their governing and that is how it should be and that is what the american people want and expect, except for a few radicals on the right.

There is a difference in self proclaiming to be a Chritian and really being one. "by their fruits you shall know them."

82% of America is Christian. That means they believe in Jesus. When we began this nation, we were Christian. We allowed any one from any religion to join us here without prejudice. The founding father's never expected for that allowance to drive God out of the government.

This is an english speaking nation. We allow french and spanish and other languages to be spoken here, but we are not going to accomodate those languages with every road sign or on every product sold here or every telephone operator speaking in 50 languages. No. English is the American language, you can live here and speak it, or another language of your choosing, but we're not changing our language for everyone that comes here. Same for our Christian heritage. This is a Christian nation. You can come here and be a christian, or any other religion of your choice, but we should not be expected to get rid of God everywhere because a few don't believe him. The majority here believe in the God of Christianity, Jesus.

You just made my point. A leader encompasses all of its inhabitants, not just Christian because they recognize that just because we started that way does not mean we end up that way. This country is changing. You still are stuck on running the country needs to be Christian like. Great since we are mostly a Christian nation. But what if this country became more Muslim or Atheist, are you saying that a leader is supposed to ignore that and still continue to do only what is Christian when the bulk of the country is Muslim or Atheist? To do that would mean a leader would not be representing his people.

I suppose when this country becomes more muslim than christian, then we'll worry about it. For now, we are a christian nation. Also, a nation should not forget its history and its formation.