Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pjtp...again!

(right about here, imagine my Mom telling me "if you can't say something nice, say nothing at all"). I have nothing to say about it tho!

LOL!!! I can hear her! Oh wait, might be MY mom! LOL!!!

I have a question, not meant to be cruel, I promise!

I work for an eye Dr. I see eye issues of all sorts all the time.

My question is, why would someone with an obvious crossed eye, become a television reporter? The Albq. news has a roving reporter, who is a pretty girl, but for the life of me, I cannot concentrate on what she is saying, all I can see is that eye looking inward.

I feel so petty, I know I am going to get flamed, and deservedly.....it just makes me feel so bad to not be able to recall a single thing she said.......

I don't think you're being cruel. That would be distracting. I think it's great tho, that the station took a chance on her. She must have SOME talent.

*bites lip*

Don't bite too hard! Like to new pic! Speaking of pics, where's TUG????????!!!!!!

Are you liking the new training/position that you're doing at work? Does it mean you get some of your hours back? Sure hope so!

I love the PJTP thread...was sorry to see the old one go, but I'm determined to stay for this one. So even if you don't see me posting every day, I'm still here and I'm not giving up *Ebony stamps foot*

Hi Ebony!!

Well so today the state agency who regulates us show up for a review. SURPRISE! So it is drop everything accommodate all their needs and get absolutely nothing else done. Have I told you all how I so love surprises (NOT)! Anyway be glad when they move on but then I will have a big report to fix! Hope your day is going better!

UGH!!! Just gotta love surprises at work. NOT!!! Hang in there. They always leave eventually!

~~~~~

Not much going on. DH just called. He and the boys want pizza tonight so "can you pick it up and oh by the way can you call and order it too!" LOL!!! DD and I will eat with them. She's all excited about it.

DD had her little party at school. It was cute to see all of the costumes the kids were wearing.

While DD was at school I came home and got the quarterly tax reports done then we took them to the post office after school. Glad to have that done!

Well, better order pizza and get ready to head out the door! BBL!

Well so today the state agency who regulates us show up for a review. SURPRISE! So it is drop everything accommodate all their needs and get absolutely nothing else done. Have I told you all how I so love surprises (NOT)! Anyway be glad when they move on but then I will have a big report to fix! Hope your day is going better!

Speaking of surprise visits...try having your assistant principal come in for a 5 minute walkthrough and see you are eating ice cream while teaching!!!:thumbup: My para brought ice cream to make sundaes for our students, which we made for them and they ate at recess. WELL... I ate mine after recess when social studies started. This is, of course, when she chose to walk in and observe! I made no apologies and continued my lesson on Plymouth. Too bad they didn't have ice cream back then or I could've worked it into the lesson. Dang those Pilgrims and their crappy food.:thumbdown:

I guess that is my punishment for eating ice cream.

Plain - love the new pic in your avatar!

Thanks. I had my laptop @ work and webcam'd a couple of snaps. I try to keep fairly recent pics in my LBT photo album. I can see subtle signs of progress, and I like that.

Don't bite too hard! Like to new pic! Speaking of pics, where's TUG????????!!!!!!

I haven't forgotten. Tug is so dark that he needs to be photographed w/ a real camera, and I'm not so good with my wife's. I'll talk her into some snaps and post. He's my good, good boy.

Are you liking the new training/position that you're doing at work? Does it mean you get some of your hours back?

I am and it does. I'm traing to learn echocardiograms.....it's pretty cool, but I'm still learning the politics (lots of people wanted / applied for this job, so I'm the source of much envy and bitterness.....but somebody had to get chosen) of the job. The cool thing is that echo / respiratory / sleep medicine all fall under the umbrella of the same department, so I already know all the folks involved.

OMG I luv it, it never fails they come at the best times LOL! They finally left of course I have all the stuff to clean up. Guess I will be saying my mantra a lot "I love my job, I love my Life" LOL!!!!!!! They were all telling me to breath today at work, maybe I will try it of course a drink works better!

Speaking of surprise visits...try having your assistant principal come in for a 5 minute walkthrough and see you are eating ice cream while teaching!!!:) My para brought ice cream to make sundaes for our students, which we made for them and they ate at recess. WELL... I ate mine after recess when social studies started. This is, of course, when she chose to walk in and observe! I made no apologies and continued my lesson on Plymouth. Too bad they didn't have ice cream back then or I could've worked it into the lesson. Dang those Pilgrims and their crappy food.:sad:

I guess that is my punishment for eating ice cream.

Oh isn't that just great! NOT! Sheesh! What timing! I certainly hope there are no repercussions from this. Guess next time you'll eat w/the kids! ;)

Thanks. I had my laptop @ work and webcam'd a couple of snaps.

Hey! I've got one of those on my Mac! I've never played with it. Hmmm...

I haven't forgotten. Tug is so dark that he needs to be photographed w/ a real camera, and I'm not so good with my wife's. I'll talk her into some snaps and post. He's my good, good boy.

Can't wait to see him!

I am and it does. I'm traing to learn echocardiograms.....it's pretty cool, but I'm still learning the politics (lots of people wanted / applied for this job, so I'm the source of much envy and bitterness.....but somebody had to get chosen) of the job. The cool thing is that echo / respiratory / sleep medicine all fall under the umbrella of the same department, so I already know all the folks involved.

Cool! Too bad for the others. They'll either get over it or go find other jobs. Sounds like a great opportunity! And getting some hours back ain't half bad either!!

OMG I luv it, it never fails they come at the best times LOL! They finally left of course I have all the stuff to clean up. Guess I will be saying my mantra a lot "I love my job, I love my Life" LOL!!!!!!! They were all telling me to breath today at work, maybe I will try it of course a drink works better!

Ummm, yep, breathing is kinda important. Blue isn't usually a good skin color unless you're related to a Smurf! And a drink ALWAYS helps! LOL!

~~~~~

So picked up pizza and delivered it to the station. I beeped the horn twice to get some help and ALL of them came out!!! LOL! Think they were a little hungry! They had a structure fire this AM so the whole day was a wash and eating was off and when they expend energy like that, they're starving!!

Sunday I'd made a pumpkin cake for dessert w/the IL's here for dinner. We hardly ate any of it. It took my 9x13 casserole dish so it was big. I took that w/us tonight so the boys could eat it and get it out of my house. I would have had to toss it otherwise. They get a sweet treat and I don't have to eat it, look at it, or throw it away later! LOL! I always do that. I'll make something and take it to the station so they can have it.

DD was amped up tonight! Sheesh! She was so tired and I thought she'd go down quick tonight but nope. She finally fell asleep about 10. She's done that all week now. Not looking forward to the time change this weekend. I don't know what it's going to do to her sleeping pattern. If I'm lucky it will get her back on track but I'm never that lucky! LOL!

Have a great night y'all!

PJTP...Hi Everyone!

Having a slow / busy day at work - parts of the morning were kinda slow, but it's picking up now. Half the folks are gone on travel, so everyone's covering and doing extra...

Just about time to go for my lunchtime walk - be glad to get out of the office for a bit. :)

Halloween Eve fun tonight - DH and I are going to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show tonight at a local theatre. :eek: The group putting it on is a nonprofit, and it's a good cause. We are dressing up, though not as characters from the movie. DH decided to go as a modern-day demon - we put the horns on his head this morning :eek::eek::eek:...will try to post pics later.

I have a 'sexy demoness' costume - red leather-like bustier, skirt so short it's dangerous, thigh-high black boots...it's gonna be an interesting night! :tt2: Tomorrow night is a party at a local bar / dance club / watering hole. DH has to stay in town cause he's on call...will be fun, because we've been there a couple of times a month since the summer, so they kinda know us...not sure if that's good or bad! :lol:

Still running 3 days a week and loving it. No residual hip soreness any more - had a little discomfort from my 5k. Thinking about extending my distance and running a 10k in the spring, which means I have to train all winter...probably indoors mostly.

Coming up to my 1 year bandiversary - November 17th. :eek: Wanted to have lost 100 by now, but I'll be happy with 80, which I'm very close to. Still loving my banded life and very happy I did this...;)

DD is enjoying college, and has the possibility of doing an internship at Disney from January to June - plus a couple of college-level courses while she's there. :lol: I'm hoping she gets it, but will miss her a bunch while she's gone...

Hope everyone has a wonderful Friday and a safe and happy Halloween weekend! :sad:

Ebony, sounds like you're going to have fun this weekend!

A friend did an internship at DW and she loved it! Last I heard she was working for DL here in CA and still loving it!

Prayers that your DD gets it and enjoys it just as much as my friend did!!

Congrats on your upcoming bandiversary! Amazing where we've come from, isn't it?!

~~~~~

Still have my cold and feeling awful. Yuck!

Not doing anything for Halloween today/tonight. DD already had two parties this week and has some candy to show for it so I think she's good for now. Next year I'll have to be on the ball more. DH will be home for it too so that will help. We'll need to decorate (we haven't decorated for years now). Maybe we'll have a little party too. We'll see. I'm going to have to do some better planning, that's for sure!

Monday I have an appt w/my Gyno. Hoping to get some answers from him. Been having "female" problems w/my cycle. Thought Depo shots would help but it's been over a year and it's not helping. May be looking at a hysterectomy. It's the only thing that I know of for sure to take care of my "issues." So NOT wanting surgery but need to do SOMETHING! We'll see what he says.

Better go. DD is hungry. Have a great weekend!

PJTP...just a quick drive-by posting!

Ran 2.63 miles this morning - I know exactly how far, because I checked it out with Prevention.com's walking maps feature. It's what I call my "long walk" route, which I guess I'm going to have to extend, now! This was my 5k training route - it works out to 4.2 kilometers. Guess that's why I had a challenge with that 5k a few weeks back - it was longer than I'd ever run before, and on unfamiliar terrain to boot! :Yawn::eek::laugh:

Going to get ready for a showing of "Rocky Horror Picture Show" and our Halloween Party - DH thought the movie was Friday night, but it's tonight. Will take pictures - we're going as a sexy Demon couple...LOL

(((((((((HUGS))))))))))) I finally found everyone! Man it is hard for me to find ya'll when I come in!

I hope ya'll are doing good today and being semi good with the treats! lol I pray you all are doing well.

I am fine. I get my port put in tomorrow and start chemo on Wed or Thurs. I will know when I talk to the Dr. Tues. I got my wig Fri. Things are moving fast now. If I would just hear back from Disability I would be better.

I am so mad at my self. Since I got unfilled I have gained almost 12 lbs! I know I am eating junk and my nerves are crazy, but man I need to get myself back into control!

Well my daughter wants to go to the store so I will catch up with ya'll later.

LOVE YA:wub:

PJTP...just a quick drive-by posting!

Ran 2.63 miles this morning - I know exactly how far, because I checked it out with Prevention.com's walking maps feature. It's what I call my "long walk" route, which I guess I'm going to have to extend, now! This was my 5k training route - it works out to 4.2 kilometers. Guess that's why I had a challenge with that 5k a few weeks back - it was longer than I'd ever run before, and on unfamiliar terrain to boot! :scared2::eek::thumbup:

Going to get ready for a showing of "Rocky Horror Picture Show" and our Halloween Party - DH thought the movie was Friday night, but it's tonight. Will take pictures - we're going as a sexy Demon couple...LOL

WTG!!!

Hope you had a blast!

hi guys best halloween ever..

i didnt even eat to much candy ..

new pic..

xoxo

Hi!!!!

(((((((((HUGS))))))))))) I finally found everyone! Man it is hard for me to find ya'll when I come in!

I hope ya'll are doing good today and being semi good with the treats! lol I pray you all are doing well.

I am fine. I get my port put in tomorrow and start chemo on Wed or Thurs. I will know when I talk to the Dr. Tues. I got my wig Fri. Things are moving fast now. If I would just hear back from Disability I would be better.

I am so mad at my self. Since I got unfilled I have gained almost 12 lbs! I know I am eating junk and my nerves are crazy, but man I need to get myself back into control!

So glad you found us! Totally didn't occur to me to PM you a link! Duh!!! Sorry about that!

You totally can NOT worry about the weight gain right now! I am figuring it just gives you something else to focus on but really, it's not all that important right now! You need to keep yourself up and positive and ready to take on the world! You are in my prayers and I'm pulling for you!!

Take good care and keep checking in when you can!

~~~~~

Have a gynp appt. tomorrow. Hoping to get some answers and some relief and a plan of action or something. We'll see what happens. Tired of the same old, same old.

We'll also go to Trader Joe's and a couple of other errands while we're down there.

Feeling better. Hoping I'm on the other side of this garbage now. Hate being sick!

Better head to bed. Hope y'all have a great Monday!

Halloween Eve fun tonight - DH and I are going to see the Rocky Horror Picture Show tonight at a local theatre. :scared2: The group putting it on is a nonprofit, and it's a good cause. We are dressing up, though not as characters from the movie. DH decided to go as a modern-day demon - we put the horns on his head this morning :thumbup::eek::frown:...will try to post pics later.

I saw 'em on fb. They're great!

Hey, Paula finally found us!!

Oh sure....I decide to leave PJTP-Again because it is dying a slow painful death, and you all start posting!!!

Maybe it's me?:scared2::thumbup:

PJTP...again!

Hi Everybody! :D

Just in from my lunchtime walk and had a couple of minutes, so guess where I am!

Oh sure....I decide to leave PJTP-Again because it is dying a slow painful death, and you all start posting!!!

Maybe it's me?:lol::sad:

Nope, Tippity-Tap, it's NOT you! We wub you! :wub::wub::wub:

It seems we just went through a busy period...I know I still am in the middle of one! :eek: Saturday's activities were fun...gosh, I felt like 'Rocky Horror' lasted forever!

Maybe I would have enjoyed it more if I'd seen it when I was younger and more easily impressed. Loved Tim Curry's "Sweet Transvestite", but the rest of it I could take or leave.

The audience participation was hilarious. Half the audience (me included) had never seen it, the other half knew the dialogue by heart (including when to throw things at the screen). I had an obnoxious person shooting me with a Water pistol from behind me about two rows back...now if you know ANYTHING about Black women, you know we take our hair seriously (anybody seen Chris Rock's documentary 'Good Hair' yet? He is getting major grief for spilling the secrets, but I digress) and one thing you do NOT do is squirt water at us without warning! Even though I wear my hair natural, I still didn't want to be squirted...if I could have found the idiot with the water pistol, there would have been an incident that needed the police! :)

Anyway, DH and I dropped DD off at home after the movie and off we went to a local bar - had great fun! I did upload pics to FB, but will post some here once I get home - they are on my laptop.

Election day in our community tomorrow - going to be crazy since DH is on the ballot for the school board...

Fun times in Ebony's house! :wub:

I'm SO glad to see you, G4E! :):wub::D