Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Pjtp...again!

No, you didn't miss any news, Taps. That was the first I'd posted about it. I've actually been officially unemployed for the last month and was starting to get a little panicky over the 3/4's of a million debt I'm in with 3 mortgages... eek! But all is rosy again in my world :cursing:

was starting to get a little panicky over the 3/4's of a million debt I'm in with 3 mortgages... eek! But all is rosy again in my world :cursing:

a little panicky???? Man oh man, I'd have been committed by now - you are a strong woman!

Does this mean that you will re-start your blog? Yes, I would read it, and miss the daily/weekly updates....

Perhaps I live vicariously through all of my LBT PJTP pals, and without your posts, I have no life????

Thanks for posting FAnny,

I guess PJTP really has come to the end of the line though.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye,

Adieu, adieu...

At least I'm leaving singing. Take care everyone. Be good to yourselves. Don't get your knickers in a knot over things that really won't matter in the grand scheme of things. I am glad to have 'met' you all in my LBT time.

I wish you all health and happiness.

R.I.P. PJTP

In the debate between lower cost or going 'green', which is the right choice? Why can't it be both 'green' AND less expensive?

I suspect they charge more because they can. Have you ever seen the documentary Who Killed the Electric Car? It certainly looks like George Bush did (and....I'm pretty politically conservative. I'm not just saying that as a "Bush hater").

Whoo- hoo - Im not alone in the PJTP world! It is getting slower and slower in here...we need a jump start. Where is everyone? heartfire? Kat? Plain? Sick? Slim? Bristle? KC? Pool? CC? and so on and so on...................come on, guys. Are you saying (thorugh your silence) that you don't enjoy our witty repartee?

Nah, I'm still here! Even though I am very reluctant to share personal info of any kind on here (for the obvious reasons), here's the inside deal:

I usually only access LBT from work, since in my extremely rual home, my internet is pretty slow (and LBT in particular seems to be a slow loader for me). I am usually at work in the sleep lab Mon-Thurs night, so that's when I jump on LBT. Very recently, I've had a change in work. I"m being cross-trained in another area (I know that kind of change appeals to you, tap). Basically, I'm splitting my week.....Mon - Tues, I'm on days and Wed - Thurs, I'm on nights. Long story to say that I'll basically only be on LBT on Wednesday and Thursday nights :thumbup:.

Went to a college football game with DH and DD - halfway through the game, slimed on nachos (chips, I guess - only ate about a quarter of them) and felt yukky the rest of the day. The game was fun, though - our team won

What game did you see?? I <heart> college football.

I really want to see the stockings, or close ups of one or two.

Sicko.

I will be lucky to retire before I'm dead!!

I'll never be able to retire. I've already signed up for a corpse / work program to continue working after I'm deceased.

Edited by plain

TAP! DON'T GO!!!

I'm here. Been sick again. Got a lot of physical stuff going on and it's depressing me. Tired of feeling like crap all the time.

Yesterday was awful. So bad I was near tears and ready to go to the hospital but didn't know what that would accomplish! MUCH better today so hoping I'm on the other side of "it."

On top of that - went off my diuretic BP med b/c my BP was dropping too low and gained 6lbs in 3 days! All Water weight but it's depressing to see the scale hit 180 again. Slowly getting it back down again but it's not pretty and I'm not happy about it.

I'll try to check in more now that Im feeling better. Take care y'all!

TTFN!

Hate to see you go Tap, seems like the ebb and flow of these rooms is pretty normal. And calling this room normal in any way, shape or form, IS pushing it!!!

Woke up this morning to snow---over half a foot! Was dry when we went to bed, so it took people by surprise, so no one planned extra time for the drive to work, and the first snow of the year, and traffic was trecherous!

My office manager, was rear ended on her way in to work (right about here, imagine my Mom telling me "if you can't say something nice, say nothing at all"). I have nothing to say about it tho!

It was a white out! Ended up with about 8 inches today, and more expected overnight, then it is to move on out, and Halloween is supposed to be cold, but nice. Think all the grandkids, have warm costumes picked out!

Oh yeah Taps, if you do come back----an old friend off of the Shrinking Violets thread, sized my avitar for me, and all I had to do was post it........LOL I am "challenged"!!!

Weight is hovering at the same spot----my own fault. I know if I want it to change, I have to change something....eat less, move more, SOMETHING! Instead, I keep doing and eating the same, and expecting miracles, and the weight to just drop of its own accord, and it is not happening!!!

Been on a reading kick---which is not getting the Christmas stocking done for Garrick......I need someone to kick me in the butt and make me do things!

I am off to the shower, and to bed. We put our electric blanket on tonight, no more sliding into a freezing bed.....aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

I have a question, not meant to be cruel, I promise!

I work for an eye Dr. I see eye issues of all sorts all the time.

My question is, why would someone with an obvious crossed eye, become a television reporter? The Albq. news has a roving reporter, who is a pretty girl, but for the life of me, I cannot concentrate on what she is saying, all I can see is that eye looking inward.

I feel so petty, I know I am going to get flamed, and deservedly.....it just makes me feel so bad to not be able to recall a single thing she said.......

Thanks for posting FAnny,

I guess PJTP really has come to the end of the line though.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye,

Adieu, adieu...

At least I'm leaving singing. Take care everyone. Be good to yourselves. Don't get your knickers in a knot over things that really won't matter in the grand scheme of things. I am glad to have 'met' you all in my LBT time.

I wish you all health and happiness.

R.I.P. PJTP

I see your Sound of Music and raise you a: "Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome!" Come back, Tap!

Oh Plain, don't hurt yourself, we don't like this woman!!! We don't care if you laugh at her!!! Or what may or may not have happen to her!!!

PJTP...back again! :thumbup:

*bites lip*

ROFLBMO...

Oh Plain, don't hurt yourself, we don't like this woman!!! We don't care if you laugh at her!!! Or what may or may not have happen to her!!!

ROFLMBO again...Kat, that was perfect!

I see your Sound of Music and raise you a: "Willkommen, bienvenue, welcome!" Come back, Tap!

Come back, Taps! Come back! I admit it, I haven't been here as much as before, and you're right, I do need "study breaks" - heck, I need "work breaks" too!

I love the PJTP thread...was sorry to see the old one go, but I'm determined to stay for this one. So even if you don't see me posting every day, I'm still here and I'm not giving up *Ebony stamps foot*

Come back, Taps...come back!:thumbdown:

PJTP one more thing...

Plain - love the new pic in your avatar! You're a cutie pie!:thumbdown:

Well so today the state agency who regulates us show up for a review. SURPRISE! So it is drop everything accommodate all their needs and get absolutely nothing else done. Have I told you all how I so love surprises (NOT)! Anyway be glad when they move on but then I will have a big report to fix! Hope your day is going better!