Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Home Thread...for the thread homeless :)

TracyK

Morning.

I went to bed at 8:30pm last night. I could hardly keep my eyes open. I woke up at 6am this morning. I guess I was one tired girl. Now I need to get ready for a 3 hour shift at work.

Tracy, One time wehn we lived in an apartment my sister was staying with us.We were on the ground floor and never really had any problems with our neighbor upstairs but the guys next to us partied like crazy till 3-4am. We never heard them, our bedroom was on the other side but my sister was sleeping in the living room and they would keep her up all night. I politely wrote a note asking them if they could keep the noise down for us working folks. I taped it to their door. We never had a problem with them after that. I didn't want to go to management, I wanted them to know that we could settle this ourselves. But had they not calmed down I would have stepped it up. They would have found out what it would have been liked to be woken up after an all night party. :party:

Tonight is card night. I just found out I have to bring the chees dip and chips. Off to the store I go. lol.

Have a great weekend everyone.

Hope all goes well with the Party. Hang tight.

Home from work and I'm going to rest for awhile. My knee is killing me and I just want to rest it. So here I sit.

Off to go play cards.

Tracy, Tell Macy Happy Birthday. How was her party? I hope she had a great time. Wish you could save me a piece of cake.

Tracy, how did Macy's party go?

The party was fantastic! Her cake was BEAUTIFUL. We had a photo of The Titanic with Jack & Rose on it. Absolutely beautiful and tasted GREAT! (not that I ate much, lol)

I am SO tired....I will write more in the morning! Sweet dreams all... :party:

Hey Girls, very long day here today and I'm ready for bed right now. I'm pooped.

I woke up around 3am and had the worst throbbing in my knee area. Never did figure out wht was going on. I got up and finally put some Ben-Gay on and went back to bed to only read for about an hour. Finally got to sleep and then the alarm went of at 6:30. Holy crap. So drag my fanny out of bed and take a shower. I went to Wal-Mart about 7:45. Came home and hubby was ready to go. We unloaded the stuff and then took of for Lone Jack. Powell Gardens is having their Butterfly Festival. We had such a good time and hubby behaved himself. No bugging me to leave. We did do a lot of walking tho.

Came home and we swam for about 4 hours. In and out of the pool, but mostly in. It is really hot out today. The sun is a scorcher.

Here's a few pics from today.

Hope you all had a great weekend.

post-214709-13813139483553_thumb.jpg

post-214709-13813139483844_thumb.jpg

post-214709-13813139484002_thumb.jpg

post-214709-13813139484279_thumb.jpg

post-214709-13813139484611_thumb.jpg

Suzanne-Awww LOVE the pics! Macy would have been in heaven. She is crazy over butterflies!

Cindy-when does school start for ya'll? Seems like summer flew by! Ours starts the 23rd. I have to go register macy tomorrow. SO much paperwork...like buying a house!

Kat-I know you are having fun...

Angela-are you ok? I have been thinking alot about ya lately. how is the family thing going? How is work? How are YOU?

Terri-how is the band going? Still losing? Most people refer to the first month of the surgery as hell month but I did not find it that bad. I was not hungry hardly at all. I hope that is still the case for you!

Jen-what ya doing mama? Have you talked to George lately?

I am feeling a little woozy this morning. I have done so well the past few days with NO antidepressant that I do not want to take part of one again but I will if it will get rid of this dizziness.

I hope all of you have a great day. I need to get some school shopping done. YUCK!

Morning,

Sorry I have been MIA. I lost my "woo" for a little bit.

Tracy, I am sorry I missed Macy's b-day. From the pics on Facebook, it looks like you guys had a blast. Beautiful cake. Thank you for thinking about me.

Suzie, I love butterflies. You my friend, are a beautiful lady!

I hope Kat is having fun.

I will check in later...getting busy here.

Angela

I think I'm in love with Angela. :thumbup:

LOL!!

~~~~~

Well, I busted out a Turbo Jam video that was NEVER opened. Oh My!! First, I am NOT coordinated!! Second, I can't keep up! YIKES! :thumbup: Was kinda fun tho. We'll see.

A new day started today. I have an appointment next Monday with the Band Doc. I am going to try very hard to loose a few of the ten pounds I gained after surgery. So today was a very good day. Even eating the food at the funeral. I stuck to veggies and fruits but I did have a very small brownie. dinner was a yogurt and I've had a few pretzels to snack on. So one day down 6 more to go.

I hope Kat is having a spectacular time.

What's everyone been up too?

Tracy, I started back to work today, and tonight was "prep night". The parents get to come and pay the fees, fill out papers, bring supplies and meet the teachers. It was supposed to be from 5-7, but the last parent didn't leave until 7:40! It made for a long day, since I arrived at work at 7:15 this morning. However, I like the fact that we have parents that care, so it is good. Tomorrow is another teacher work day and the students come on Wednesday. I wish I had an extra $500. I REALLY need to get Rosetta Stone to learn Spanish. I have 6 ELL students and 3 of the parents don't speak English at all. I would love to be able to better communicate with them.:(

Suzie, I loved the pics!

Hi ya'll,

LOL, Suzie!

I carried my butt on down to the LAP-BAND® doctor and ended up getting my band completely unfilled today.

I have been miserable/whiny/grouchy because I can't sleep without waking up with crap in my throat. This has been going on for way too long :( .

I suffered from GERD before the band and now it seems to be back. I have been taking Prilosec for several weeks now and while it has helped, it never fully eliminated the problem.

So...the doctor removed everything and wants me to stay completely unfilled for a while to see if that will make it stop.

Lord, give me strength!

I hope you guys have a good night. Wish me luck on a more restful night's sleep myself...

Angela