Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Home Thread...for the thread homeless :)

TracyK

Getting excited...? Well I WAS....this morning, I woke up with a UTI!!! Dammit! I went to Urgent Care down the road from my house, and got the drugs, and am chugging the Water. I am hoping the dull achy feeling is gone for tomorrow....I may spend more time in the truck than planned. Oh well. The meds usually work pretty quick, then it will all be good!!!

Motels.....most of the usual in Farmington.....Best Westerns, La Quinta, Super 8, Marriot, Motel 6----not much in Aztec---a couple of non chain type. But Farmington is like 10 miles---not a big deal at all.

You can look at Farmington NM motels on Bing or Google, and see if something catches your eye---and I can take it from there.....

I have everything packed, we are taking it to Becky's in a little bit to load, so we can just head out in the AM. Looks like we are leaving for 6 months!!!

Got most of my housework done. Need to vaccuum. Laundry is done, bed is changed, kitchen clean.........I HATE coming home to a chaotic house. I am always so relieved to just come home, I want it clean!!!

Well I better get some things done. I will check in on Becky's laptop, she HAS to take it.....she is staying in Denver on the way back for work---so no one can give me crap about taking a computer!!

Will try to check in later!

Getting excited...? Well I WAS....this morning, I woke up with a UTI!!! Dammit! I went to Urgent Care down the road from my house, and got the drugs, and am chugging the Water. I am hoping the dull achy feeling is gone for tomorrow....I may spend more time in the truck than planned. Oh well. The meds usually work pretty quick, then it will all be good!!!

Kat, didn't you have a really bad episode with your tinkling parts not too long ago? I hope you feel better soon so you can have fun on your trip.

Well, ladies, when it rains it pours...figuratively and literally. Electricity was out for over 3 hours last night and it was enough to let my house get to over 83 degrees. It was awful. Also, my mouth has been giving me problems and I though it was just a sensitivity issue, so I used sensodyne toothpaste and went through the tube in a month. Well, my mouth still hurt so bad at times that I nearly cried. Today, in the pouring rain, I went to the dentist and found out I needed a root canal...yep, $1600. Obviously my dentist doesn't care that my daughter is starting LSU this fall and also has expensive car insurance. Luckily my dental insurance covered $800 and I have my flexible spending account money for health stuff that covered the rest. I have spent a total of $1300 of that fsa money in 2 days! I am just glad that I have it taken out from each paycheck. I just don't seem to miss it that way. Since, 3 people canceled their dental appts this morning he was able to go ahead and do the work today, including the temporary crown (2 hours in the dental chair) Luckily my dentist is a major hottie, 40ish with sexy gray hair and gorgeous blue eyes. Really, y'all, he is worth driving many miles for. That, along with the nitrous, made the visit not too terrible. Now, however, I am hurting even after taking the Lorcet. :) I will try to check back in later.:)

Cindy-good looking dentists are always a PLUS :) I am so sorry that you are having to go through all those expenses! I know that sucks!

Kat-omg, I hope you feel better quickly! I am so jealous! Have fun and I will be there with you in spirit!

Everyone-Yesterday was my heart dr appt. He is sending me a thingy to wear for 21 days. ugh...but I will do what I have to do. They did a heart echo (sp?) and an EKG and I go back in a month to see how things are.

Angela-I am sorry that you are in a funk. (((hugs))) Let me know if I can help...even if it is just an ear!

Jennifer-dsd just turned 16 as well. She cam e to spend the night last night. Havent seen her since March. I was really happy to see her. Funny how kids can trample on our hearts and we still love 'em. lol

Suzanne-first brow waxing? fun right? :)

Michelle-so are you relieved that you are not working at BK anymore? I'll bet you cant sleep at night because you miss it so much! lol

Oh well....I am gonna get off here. Been in a strange mood past few days. Roller coaster of emotions. Funny, I am ready to diet but I cant because I need to weigh in at my dr office?! what is a girl to do? .....

Tracy, my MIL wore a monitor like that for a month. If I remember correctly, she had to plug it into her phone and it would send the data to the dr's office. It is gives a much better picture of what is going on than that 24 hr thing they used to do.

I've heard that about the heart monitor, that you hook it up to the phone. That is so cool.

We will try very hard to make it your way Tracy and Angela. But with my surgery I'm not wanting to push myself. We will see how I feel after we leave Kats.

Cindy, hope your mouth gets to feeling better now. Sweet dreams tonight about the Doc. lol.

Kat, have a great time and if you get a chance, check in. We will miss you till you get home safely. But have fun.

Hey y'all! Well I've done it again, gotten behind! ughhh 4+ pages to catch up on lol. In-laws and DD are here for a little over a week. DD leaves Sunday and in laws leave sometime next week. So I probably won't check back in until then.

I'm eating pretty good, had an enchilada and Beans the other night and did really really well. I start aching when I go to fast or take to big of a bite and then just sit for a bit to let it pass. So far no truly "stuck", whew.

And I've lost 25 pounds! woo hoo :) I'm just tired of burping lol. Go for my first fill on 8/25. The only thing I'm finding extremely hard right now is not having my ice tea while I eat. That is one hard habit to break.......

ok gonna go try and catch up a little with y'all, but wanted to say hi first in case I have to go.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Terri

Terri, that is good news about the 25 pounds, congrats. Enjoy your company wile they are there.

Shutting down for the remainder---everyone be good, or have fun, whichever you prefer.

YEas Cindy, he feels we never completely irradicated the infection before.....fun.......feeling ok, little crampy. This is the 3rd one I have had in my life, and it is the least severe so far!!!

Driving the truck tomorrow I think. Will have plenty of bike time I am sure!!!

Will check in as I can---hugs to you all!!!

WooHoo Terri!! Can't wait to see you!!

Have fun Kat!

Morning all

UGH.. father of the year did not send me money for dental, I don't know what bs games he is playing but he had 2 weeks to send me money and it thas been over 3. I will violate him if i have to, its 150 and I have another visit next week.

he is such a loser

anyway, off to work in 5 mins and working tomorrow for a full day, but I think I am going to bring my laptop and work on my class while I'm getting paid, maybe I can almost finish it.

have a great day, will pop in tomorrow am, have a meeting today and a benefit ride tomorrow, which shoot... now typing all this won't be able to go if i'm working until 3 ugh!!!

Good morning all~

Terri-congrats on the -25. :redface: That is awesome!

Suzanne-no no no, do not push yourself! I want to come your way too to see you janie and Tracy. :lol:

Jenn-and you have been knowing he is a loser, so why do you sound surprised? lol MEN! When is the Zac Brown concert?

I am WAY tired of the chick that lives upstairs. She stomps and stomps and STOMPS. It HAS to be on purpose. Once again she kept me up all night. She must NEVER sleep....EVER. The layout of her apartment is like ours and it sounds like she jumps off her bed all night long. SO.....it is about 8 AM, it is nice and quiet upstairs...and I have a broom and I am giving my ceiling HELL with a broom handle. Sometimes I switch to a hammer :eek: I have seriously had it....can you tell? lol I am doing the banging in about 10 minute intervals and I will KEEP doing it until I wake her and her child. Tracy + sleep deprivation = b*tch. lol It would be different if I thought it was not being done purposely, but I know that it is....so....

On the upside, Saturday our apartments is having a drawing for 6 free months of rent. They are having it the exact same day & time as macys party. Boy i wish I could be here for it! That would be SWEET!

Have a great day ladies. Keep your fingers crossed that I get a nap later!

Cindy, I am so sorry about the surprise root canal. Nice that you could get it fixed right away tho.

Suzanne, yep, when you don't/can't do the work yourself, ya gotta fork out the dough for it. We're doing field fence. Like pig fence, the 4 inch (?) squares, with metal posts in cement, 3 gates - a 9ft we can drive thru w/the truck, another wide enough to get the lawn tractor thru on the other side and another at the house between the front and back. Then he's going to string barbless wire across the top to make sure our big boy stays off the fence. He's going to start the 16th and should be done by the end of that week.

I can't wait. It's not going to be the nicest looking fence, I prefer wood, but it's going to be strong and sorta blend in so it's not real noticeable. That will be nice. And it will be SO nice to be able to go outside and play with the dogs and get them a good RUN and wear them out! I was starting to seriously wonder if I could train them to my treadmill! LOL!!! I can walk 'em but the pups especially, need to RUN!

Oh and my mom offered to be our bank for a few months so we don't have to finance/charge the fence. It'll save us the charge card fees for the contractor and any interest we'd accrue by putting it on our card and paying it off that way. My mom is the best. :redface: I so didn't expect that! Not even something I would ever ask!

Angela, you okay?

Terri, good to hear from you! Congrats on the loss!!!

Suzanne, good news w/the doc!!

Kat, sorry about the UTI. Thank GOD you found it now tho! Have a safe and wonderful trip!!

Jen, sorry about the lack of funds from the Loser. Have a great weekend!

Tracy, you crack me up! I wonder why she's decided to do stuff like that? Makes no sense! Complain to the manager. That's what they're there for. That would be cool if you could win the 6 months free rent! Do you have to be present to win? Hope Macy has a wonderful party!

Well, we had tree trimmers out here at 7 this morning! Yikes! We have power lines for the neighborhood that run near the back of the property so PG&E has a contract service that comes out to trim the trees away from the wires and poles for fire/wind/snow safety. They come out just about every year. They're all done and long gone now but it was an early morning!

Hope y'all have a great day!

MORNING

Yes, it is saturday at 5am and i'm ready for work, I can tell you all I am sleeping all day tomorrow!

Tracy hope you got your point aross and i don't see you on the news

lol

have a good day all