Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Shrinking Violets - Part 5!

Mroning gals

no sunshine here today... so sad... wanted to spend the day floating in th pool.

just went for my moning walk, did the little one, ok it is still 2.5 miles, just not all uphill like the one I do by myself.

can't wait for school to start on Wed....

Heather, that's horrible. Your price is more realistic, but still I know how hard it is to come up with that money last minute. I'm in your boat. Luckily, I don't think mine's an emergency. Occasionally I lay in bed and panic that the tube is loose and digging into an organ, which is why I am getting the contrast this week to check the status. Once I find out what's going on, I'm sitting on it till I can get the sleeve. I'm on the other end of the spectrum, I'm just gaining weight. I'm sad and weepy all the time too, but I can't pin point the problem. Weight gain, money, failure in general, and I think maybe too late PPD.

I am going to my PCP this week and getting some anti-dep. for the time being.

I am glad you're ok now, it's all behind you.. and you didn't plan on having any more kids right? If I wasn't planning to have a baby #2, I would be more willing to just fix my band. But, I'm not real confident about band & pregnancy, and the prospect of going through this again. Or any more revisions for that matter.

Wicked was awesome of course.. Carson did good at his g'parents, except when we went to pick him up apparently their dog had just barked right behind him and scared the daylight out of him. I was rocking and soothing him for 30m and he still would burst back into tears. Brought him home, bathed him and re-packed and he stayed at my parents last night. I am getting in the shower, then heading to their house for our cook out.

Hope everyone's enjoying the day off!

Hey Girls~

Home from the gym (did 30 min on eliptical, obliques, back and thighs) and the grocery store where I bought flowers to take to mom's grave. It has been 5 years today. I woke up crying from a dream about my dad (I have NEVER woke up w/ wet eyes). Weird day...

Then we are going to see Halloween 2!

I am pissed that Michelle is not here and that she doesn't feel comfortable to come back...

HAPPY LABOR DAY!

XOXOXOXO

New refrigerator is being installed right now! I'm just staying OUT OF THE WAY.

I'm PISSED that Heather and Laura have to spend all this money on getting rebanded/revised!!!

Edited by TerriDoodle

I still feel like some of this anger is at me

I will be on Facebook but I am going to leave for a bit so you guys can have Michelle back

Slept in my own bed last night-----you'd have thought, a nice bed, in a quiet room would have been preferable to the noise of a rally campground---------not so! I slept so much better there than here. I even took a nap out there, and NEVER take them at home. I clicked on the reason just as I began typing that. The noise was strange to me, but not threatening, it did however, prevent me from thinking long and hard on things. My mind would lock onto problems, and then someone would say something I could hear or a loud bike would roar by---interupt those thoughts, and when I fell asleep to that noise, then it continuing did not bother me, I slept wonderfully!!! I could not lay awake for hours thinking.....here I can...and do. I love sleeping outdoors anyway---but the thinking thing is the issue. I cannot escape the thoughts when laying in bed at night, and no matter how sleepy I am, I end up wide awake thinking.

Going to meet Becky & Gary in town for a late lunch early dinner. I sure missed them at the rally.

Manda is having an interesting afternoon. She is meeting with her ex, and having lunch. Letting Kinsey have some time with him. I disagree with all of it, but it is not my life.

Sorry Evan is having problems, Terry. Addiction makes people do wierd things, even as they are sober---I can attest to that with my son. Not sure if it is a residual of that, or if it is a simple personality issue (not a pretty one) but he tends to think in the value of ME, ME, ME. He acts like the whole world revolves around him, and like he has to be involved in everything. I am not sure how to explain it--but say we are talking about DD and the issues with her ex----somehow it comes around to HIM and how he affected her choices she made, things that make no sense. I honestly don't remember him being this way prior to his addiction problem....just since.

He is sober, has been for years, and is a kind, helpful, caring man----but EXTREMELY self centered. Said with all the love in the world. I hope no one misinterprets that. I am not trying to make my son lesser in anyones eyes, but something changed him, to where he is CONSTANTLY looking out for himself, and that is all I can attribute it to.

Well Ricks old "Shop guy" just showed up for some help on something, I need to go give him the eye, just in case he is here for free room and board again!!!

Jenn, don't leave and if you have left...COME BACK.

Janie, Thank You so much for rescueing me today. I was trying to sneak into my Sister's apartment building but I got caught by one of the little ladies. She hollered at me to not press the button on the elevator. She wanted to talk to me. Thank You for calling and ending that conversation. It's not that I'm mean, it's just that I have heard that same story before and didn't want to hear it again. Sorry you can't amke it on the 19th. Maybe in October we can meet up again in Columbia to do Christmas shopping. I loved doing that.

Laura, I keep forgeting to tell you, I have those little electronic sound emitting things you plug in. They are supposed to keep rodents and insects away. I have had them plugged in for years. We occasionally see a spider but have never had any problems with anything else. You would think that the 3 ungracious, worthless, uncaring, ungrateful, a complete waste of money cats would be doing the job. NO, they leave that to us. But they are good bed warmers.

Suzie, October 24th is that good for you? I will be coming to Kansas City for sure that weekend!! There were just enough things that caused me to re-evaluate that weekend in September. Now you and the big D have no excuse not to have a romantic birthday dinner!!

Back from my mile walk with the doggie. Such a lovely evening out. Now I'm in my housedress and gonna watch a movie.

Tomorrow at work I'm going to put up my collection boxes. I'm gonna try and post what my BIL made up for it. He did a really good job. Just one little error, but I can live with it.

post-214709-13813138698369_thumb.jpg

Good evening, Violets..

Hope everyone had a good day. Michelle's MIL has surgery tomorrow morning. Keep her in your prayers.

I got to be in the pool twice today. Tomorrow is pretty busy, but hope I can get in at least once. Not many more days to do that.

Everyone sleep well tonight.

Hey Girls~

Home from a long day...emotionally drained! We went to see Halloween 2 and it SUCKED EGGS! I want my 2 hours back, but I did manage to take a little nappy poo!

I didn't direct my comment this morning at anyone...it just sucks thats all...ALL OF IT! We are fractured, and all the day to day can't cover that up. Just need more time...but I (like the rest of us) give a shit...that is why it sucks! If I didn't give a shit, then it wouldn't matter. I've got no beef w/ anyone, and one more violet jumping ship will NOT make this better.

oh well...valuable lesson learned here!

Have a great night...it is back to the grind tomorrow! :thumbup:

I have got an early meeting tomorrow. Almost forgot that tomorrow is the 2nd Tuesday of the month.

I think I am going to crawl into bed and watch some tv and get comfortable before I sleep.< /p>

Hope everyone had a good holiday weekend!!!