Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Hunting Season - Heads will roll

au du slaughtered cow or pig?

Now is that really appropriate language on a website full of fat people seeking support - you should be ashamed of yourself - selfless skinny hag!

You should be banned!

do you like to get down & dirty w/bacon or a ribeye?

heyyyyyy, that was just 'stupid' and mean! you bish! tho i did hear you like it doggy style :)

OOOHHHHHHH - bacon baby! love me the pig - I could just squeal with delight!

watermelon mojitos now come to mind...:lol:

I will take one

I love Bugs Bunny especially when he got others in trouble for shit he didn't do!

That's my goal in life... I work hard at it. Ask my coworkers.

Wow 4th post in a row - any names come to mind, Glou?

You have multi post covered so I stole Multi quote write a f'n bible postage..... Names?

I have watermelon pieces going to waste in my fridge now!:biggrin:

Thats a serious crime if there is also booze in the house.

And yes I bought it cut....I'm not a foodie like y'all. Let me have my individuality!!!

Well you wasted time and Money?

yes - you'll get banned cause mojitos are against the band rules!

So is a supersized #1 at Mcdonalds but it fits in a blender so it's ok right?!

and failure is not an option! my friend, donna, tries to make mojitos all the time and they are major drink/fail.

/fail ... Me-/win

see, this is when the snort / giggle / cackle factor comes in.

5 stars to snt!

Make it 6 stars and I LOL'd just thinking of lalurhodabra w/e all cackling with a hint o smurfage.

MF'r ate my post!

b/c you went ghost hunting this weekend, Glou??

my people really aren't the hunting and/or gun owner type. my mom said she liked my cousin Carlene's husband even tho he was a hunter. he's a good man and a good provider/father. so we're Episcopalin, kc, so we're a live and let live kinda folk!

I think we should put a band on LBT and FB they eat too much.

I know, right? How can small liquor bottles be smuggled by a male??? I bet Carlene is related to Pat from SNL tho!

I am sure there is a place they could stick it. Sounds like a challenge.. for Plain.

so of course - I have to declare the official drink for the upcoming week and in honor of this prestigious thread we will be doing shots - but you have your choice:

- blow job (duhh)

- three wise men go hunting

roflmao!!!!!!!

supa-star!!!

A blow job eh? I would rather give one than drink one.

OK WTF? I posted in all caps! Who snuck in and edited my text!?!

Maybe there is a mod ghost that /delete

Lulu - have you passed out or are you otherwise preoccupied head hunting?!

She is giving a blowjob not drinking it too sweet.. gotta give steve more salt.

i had puppy duty

dh is hoping that this is the lab that will be the hunting pup.

the others cry at the boom boom pow - so tomorrow shall be a treat out in the country.

ummmm don't like blow jobs - too sweet:)

:party:

you're going to get everyone all excited glou - or is that what you were wanting?

:)

:):crying::biggrin::crying: but i followed the rulz............

Sorry hon - rulz don't apply to everyone here - haven't you heard? there are some people above the law - they apparently never fail!

Well, like I just got banded last week and want to give a bj to all my coworkers (we did a KICK-ASS) job over the weekend.

If I do that, will that make me a band slut?

Cuz, like, I use to follow a band and was called the band slut, and I, like, didn't like it.

But, if it's a gift and not for love, then it's okay, right? I won't be a slut?

au du slaughtered cow or pig?
Hmm? can someone translate into English for me?

It translates to mojito and wine.

Now is that really appropriate language on a website full of fat people seeking support - you should be ashamed of yourself - selfless skinny hag!

You should be banned!

Thanks for the reminder KC.. I was in denial.. See I come here because I am skinny and it makes me feel better about myself ROFL

No you stuff the ribeye with bacon then wrap it with bacon and fry it in the bacon grease Might need a cup of lard to ensure it's full saturated.

:):crying::biggrin::crying: but i followed the rulz............

Never! LOL Skinny Biotch. Oh I am sorry was that a personal attack?

heyyyyyy, that was just 'stupid' and mean! you bish! tho i did hear you like it doggy style :party:

She does along with some boom boom pow.

OOOHHHHHHH - bacon baby! love me the pig - I could just squeal with delight!

Squeal like a pig... Love deliverance. It's a fantasy of mine I should explore.

Sorry hon - rulz don't apply to everyone here - haven't you heard? there are some people above the law - they apparently never fail!

Just you Kc

Just you Kc

wait a second - what does that mean beyotch - it's KC tyvm!

Oh I am sorry was that a personal attack?

yes it was - and now, i must go find some guac & chips to ease my bruised ego ( it can fit in the same rm w/me now )

I think you should work harder to meet your correct goal weight Lu :)

Right after I lose the right amount another 50 haha

Good thing I was sober for this one I could have been bad