Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Kathy's Slow Loser NSV List

Those are great NSVs, I am so with you on the ring thing. My engagement ring had to be enlarged and even then it got too tight, now it is on my index finger ... weeeee ;)

Kathy, thanks for posting your scale results. I get bummed out when I look at mine and see those increases/fluctuations and slow losses. Seeing that you go through the same thing makes me feel better. I hit 195 on June 9 and didn't get to 189 until Aug 3. (2 fills later) I'm going through the same issue now in the lower 180s. Thanks for posting that. Celeste

Kathy thanks for sharing your NSV! congratulations for your progress so far!

it sounds a success for me and it gives me power to continue on the band avenue!

lovs ;)

Cool!! Good ideas VinesQueen. Mine are in Excel so I'm going to add the graph feature. Celeste

Post yours! I want to see! You need to start your own NSV thread anyway so go do it now!!!

I bought new bras. Two 38D's and one 40D. My bra size hasn't really gone down (except for the 38 part) but since they are new and a different style from my old ones, the girls are really up there. Taking some getting used to, that's for sure. Is that an NSV? Higher up boobs? LOL

Okay, so here's one. I bought size 1X shirts. They are much more snug than I am used to wearing, and since my tummy is so wavy/rolly/poochie I'm still not comfortable. But they do fit better under the arms and around my high boobs. In that regard, it's an improvement. That's down from a 2X and the 3X's are getting retired. Yippee!!!

The girls standing high and proud is definitely an NSV! So is the official retirement of the bigger shirts.

Stand Tall - Stand Proud!!

Stand Tall - Stand Proud!!

Woohooo! They actually look smaller (to me) than 40D's when they are up where they belong and not dangling like tear-drop pendulums...

so, another NSV. I keep having to adjust the driver seat in my old mini-van. I don't sit in the seat the same. I move it forward, back, up and down trying to get upright enough without cutting off the circulation in my lower legs. I think I finally got it, now if I can just avoid hitting the button on the side of the seat accidently and moving something.

And the spill-spot on the part of my seatbelt that goes across the front of me has moved. It used to be in the center of my chest where spills happen, ya know, coffee, drippy burgers eaten on the run...now it's higher up because I need less belt to go across me! wooohooo!! Of course, now that I have adjusted the seat so much, it's hard to compare just how far it has moved, but I'll take it anyhow!

NSV's are great!

Hey, that's really great! I like the "spill point"... hehe, I've never thought about it, but I know exactly what you are talking about!

Great job on needing to change the position of the car seat too.

Another NSV. I can't cook the same. I always like to have leftovers so DH can have a hot lunch if he comes home the next day or two, and I always like to have something cooked and handy, but I keep having to throw them away! Oh no! Hubby's not eating less, kiddos aren't either...I'm just not plowing through leftovers like I used to and it's beginning to become apparent where they all went before...ME! So I cook less food. Isn't that odd? I find that so odd, not sure why. Just one of those moments, I guess.

While I'm here, I got my second fill last Wed (few days ago) and it's going well. I did liquids for a few days and then soft mushies and have been adding in regular foods a bit, and boy, oh...I feel it. Doc said I have 2cc now but I think he just filled me tight, then unfilled till the Water I was drinking went through and pulled out the needle. I don't think he has a clue how much went in. So I think it's helping and I may be headed into the 180's after all. Yay! Eating slow and careful now, and DH is on a week-long fishing trip so I'm cooking even less this week! I miss him already, he left this morning.

OH! While I was at the doc's office, he siad, "...and when you get down to around 160 or so I'll do your tummy tuck" What? He's no plastic surgeon! Anyhow, he drew on my tummy and showed me what would go, holy moly!!! I took pics of the drawings.

And I guess here's another NSV, maybe? My belly is looking really awful. stretch marks, blubbery, flimsy skin, egads, it's ugly. I'm losing weight there and it's really getting bad, like what you would see on TV bad. ewww. so maybe it's not and NSV? The jury is out on that one. I'll see what my ugly belly drawings look like on the 'puter when I get them loaded and if they aren't God-awful, I'll post them. I hate to promise that...ewwww.

Time for baths for the kiddos. Happy NSV's everyone!

Kathy, you are the coolest! I have enjoyed reading everything on here! Thanks for all the good ideas, and pointing out that it's the little things that count; in fact, they add up to ONE BIG SUCCESS! Cindy