Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Well when the computer says it is downloading a scheduled update you shouldn't ignore it, because that means the computer is going to shut down. So I will try this again!

Steph, congratulations on the Math board, you will be great!! Michael is loving it because it is new and it is an extreme controlled situation. He doesn't have to make decisions. He knows what to do, when to do it and how to do it. He's getting the help he needs so look at the situation and see what is working and implement those things in your home. In a few months he may change his mind. Also Michael is smart enough to figure out how the game is played. He wants to play right now, and hopefully the staff know when he is 'playing' vs when it is real.

Jackie, it will get better. But don't put your energy into the would haves or could haves. The MIL is right, she needs to stay out of this. You said your piece, now let it go. Do what you have to and move on. Life will be better without the stress, you will find happiness. But it will take time.

I said it all better the 1st time, so if it comes out wrong, blame it on the computer.

I slept in until 7:30, normally I'm up at 4:30, I'm more tired this morning than if I had gotten up at 4:30. I haven't gotten a 'confirmation' from my coffee date, so I'll go and enjoy a great iced lattee and if he shows up great, if not, no big deal.

Today is cleaning and altering clothes. Tomorrow is working on masters stuff and the weekend is devoted to Christmas sewing. Christmas will be lean, but what the heck. Janet one of the years, when my kids don't come home for Christmas, which is happening more often, would you be interested in meeting somewhere and spending Christmas with me? I think it is important to start letting my kids know that I can handle it on my own and that it is okay to have their own lives. Give it some thought.

Well going to eat my Breakfast and then groom up. I'll probably puke along the way because of nerves.

Morning Glories!

Well, I made it through last night with no NIGHT eating and no ACID REFLUX.... YEAH!!! :thumbup:

scales were down a tad this a.m. broke the 179... whew!!!

I am sorry to be so consumed by my eating, cal counting,wedding etc... when all you guys are strugling with BIG issues.

Stephanie; That's great that Mich likes it where he is cause he NEEDS to be there, and perhaps he'll even do some listening... I know this may sound crass... but ENJOY the break... you have been living with so much stress for so long... some fun with your toddlers is in order...

Jackie; Well, at least now all the cards are on the table and you know exactly what is going to happen... You are going to be able to Look after YOU and your family and start a new chapter in Happiness. Karla is right (as I have no experience) it will be hard for a while, but there is light at the end of the tunnel.

Phyl: enjoy your travels you're almost to the Desert - Hot Springs here we come!!!! Has Earl calmed down since you've been on the road?

Janet: wear the polyester, lifes to short to spend valuable time IRONING!! Are you doing some FUN things for yourself this week? I know its a hard date on the calandar and you still are dealing with SIster/Estate issues. HUGS

Don't know where Linda is... yes, I'll call her tonight for sure!!

Can't remember who I've missed... love to you all

Can:drool:

well as I said.....came home drunk jackass!! Called me names and told me my kids are pukes. Went down the hil to his mothers. She came up then and I told her what I think too. Told her the caudling him does not help the situation and him and her can blame me and the kids all they want but they better look at his past relationships as well as ours and see that the problems were alot of how he treated the women and her kids and see what the common denominator is. His mom said 'I am not getting in the middle of it' I said you already did by letting a almost 50 year old run home to you and you being here. Make him grow up!' So needless to say not financially ready and no clue how I will do this but I am house hunting.

Called him the morn and he blames me (of course) for everything and blah blah blah so I guess it is happening sooner rather than later.

Jackie - Hugs - MIL is a day late and dollar short in staying out of if lol..

Drive by....I have a ton to catch up on.....

In Billings for convention. Janet, I may not be in the classroom but I am still a teacher. I WILL be going to convention every year. Actually I have been renominated to the state math teachers board. I have been spending a LOT of time on standards development and a statewide grant. I may not be in the classroom but I am definitely a force to be reckoned with in the state math teacher community :thumbup:

ummm....got through last night mostly. Sad time in the car talking to sister when she told me how happy Michael is at YBGR. He says he never wants to come home. It's only been 10 days...give him a month or so. We'll get through this. And then in the waterpark with the little ones, I was sad that I didn't have this great relationship with Michael. had so much fun with the kids!!! 2 hours of fun!

Okay....been working for an hour and a half. Now I need to get to convention. Talk to you guys soon. Hugs.

Steph - Come on now - the situation when Michael was young as your kids are now was totally different - you were a single parent if I remember correctly or that xdh was a AH - SO GIRL FREIND GIVE YOUR SELF A BREAK - THIS ISN'T YOUR FAULT - I WANT YOU TO REPEAT THAT EVERY 5 FRICKKING MINUTES - YOU NEW MANTRA !!!

He likes it good for him - that should give you comfort and help in not worrying about him.. Kid's want structure he has it - he can't run all over them.. But again give it 6 months see if he still likes it.. But again find comfort in he's happy..

Well I knew you were still a teacher ;o).. But didn't understand why going to all these conventions etc when you weren't activily teaching... I think you need to go back to it - I don't think you are a stay at home kind of mom - it's too boring for you - you should maybe find a home base business like Melaluca - I guess due to weather issues you won't be doing much popcorn during the winter..

Well when the computer says it is downloading a scheduled update you shouldn't ignore it, because that means the computer is going to shut down. So I will try this again!

Steph, congratulations on the Math board, you will be great!! Michael is loving it because it is new and it is an extreme controlled situation. He doesn't have to make decisions. He knows what to do, when to do it and how to do it. He's getting the help he needs so look at the situation and see what is working and implement those things in your home. In a few months he may change his mind. Also Michael is smart enough to figure out how the game is played. He wants to play right now, and hopefully the staff know when he is 'playing' vs when it is real.

Jackie, it will get better. But don't put your energy into the would haves or could haves. The MIL is right, she needs to stay out of this. You said your piece, now let it go. Do what you have to and move on. Life will be better without the stress, you will find happiness. But it will take time.

I said it all better the 1st time, so if it comes out wrong, blame it on the computer.

I slept in until 7:30, normally I'm up at 4:30, I'm more tired this morning than if I had gotten up at 4:30. I haven't gotten a 'confirmation' from my coffee date, so I'll go and enjoy a great iced lattee and if he shows up great, if not, no big deal.

Today is cleaning and altering clothes. Tomorrow is working on masters stuff and the weekend is devoted to Christmas sewing. Christmas will be lean, but what the heck. Janet one of the years, when my kids don't come home for Christmas, which is happening more often, would you be interested in meeting somewhere and spending Christmas with me? I think it is important to start letting my kids know that I can handle it on my own and that it is okay to have their own lives. Give it some thought.

Well going to eat my Breakfast and then groom up. I'll probably puke along the way because of nerves.

Karla - I will be cking in hourly to see how the coffee meeting goes - and gf he will show up !!!

Ya I think you should come here for Xmas if you can swing it - you would love the weather.. The only problem is that I can't take off during the last 3 weeks of Dec - In the insurance business we have a lot of 1/1 renewals and when you are gone someone else has to do your work on top of theirs and there are so many days off from thanksgiving til after the 1st they dictate that we can't take time off..

I would love to go on a christmas cruise - I would love to see the ship decorated for xmas and I bet they would play wonderfull xmas carols - I love xmas carols...

I am sorta over Christmas anymore - don't know why - it use to be my fav holiday - I use to loved spending hours decorating - but now I look at it as just something I am going to have to take down and put away - love putting it up but HATE taking it down.. Plus it so commercial anymore... I don't know whats wrong with me anymore - I get to wrapped up in stuff and don't seem to enjoy the moments anymore - I over think I think - just enjoy the moment janet - don't fret about next week or the week after that - the xmas stuff gets taken down when it gets taken down -

well back from the bank. Crossing my fingers about being approved to buy. I won't know anything until tomorrow. Sit and wait today.

You guys are all right about it being time. I know it will get better but it just seems dark now. Oh well!

Sorry for so much complaining

Janet congrats on the normal weigh in. You are so disciplined!

Karla enjoy your day off.

Steph look at the positives of being able to have the relationship you can with the younger ones. You are older now. I know if I were to have younger children now I would be much more attentive than I was when mine were young. We appreciate more with age.

Peaches glad to hear no reflux! That sucks and makes for a long night when you get that at night.

Well I am going to try to work some today. Very tired so hopefully I will sleep tonight. 2 hours in 2 days just isn't enough!

Candice - I'm good really -- it's always the days leading up to certain dates that gets to me - 10/4 - was 39 ago I lost my Mom - then 5/12 & 6/15 - 19 yrs since I lost my Stepmom & Dad - 5/21 10 yrs loss my other bro Jimmy - Just like my bday - this comming yr I will be 55 - an official old timer :0) it will bug me the week before my bday - but by the time my bday arrives I will be over the #..

But I am really ok now - it's just that 1st year thingie when you lose someone.

Nope don't have any great plans for the weekend.. Heck it's suppose to be 100 Tomorrow or Saturday - 94 today - then cool back off to the high 80's next week... I got white pants on and sandles on :0)

Glad you didn't have reflux last night - I am lucky I have only had that night time thing once in the very beginning from pudding..

Going to costco after work for the lamb and whatever else I see :0)

Karla - don't throw up girl - !!!

Well, Janet you were wrong, coffee date was a no show. I thought positively all the way into town. "He'll be there, He'll be there", but nope. I had a good iced latte, and now a headache, so I'm home in my comfy clothes and some grapes (better than chocolate) and I'll read a book. I am TRYING to tell myself...His loss...but it is only kindof working. I will NOT take it personally...yeah that's really working. So all worked up over nothing.

Well, Janet you were wrong, coffee date was a no show. I thought positively all the way into town. "He'll be there, He'll be there", but nope. I had a good iced latte, and now a headache, so I'm home in my comfy clothes and some grapes (better than chocolate) and I'll read a book. I am TRYING to tell myself...His loss...but it is only kindof working. I will NOT take it personally...yeah that's really working. So all worked up over nothing.

What time was the meeting - I thought you said 10...

Oh hugs - that's awful - f him and the horse he rode in on - I know this is going to sound terrible and Candice isn't going to agree

But I'm not kissing 100 frogs to find 1 prince - I have already been there done that..

What a butthead - block his emails and phone calls

Janet, I use to love Christmas too. Made Christmas candy from my favorite aunts recipes. Decorated EVERYTHING, played carols, etc. now I'm lucky if I put up a tree and it comes in a box. Actually Christmas is hard for me. I don't like to go out and about during December because I see all the couples strolling hand in hand and I HATE IT. My kids are scattered around and have to spread themselves between in-law, dad, and me. I keep telling them to skip me totally and give me a gift of a long weekend with all my girls home. But they don't take me seriously, now I am crying. CRAP, CRAP.

Yeah, the meeting was at 10, I got there at 9:55, waited until 10:15, then left. Yep, I'm still crying. Hell with f him and his horse, how about shoot him and sell the horse.

Janet, I use to love Christmas too. Made Christmas candy from my favorite aunts recipes. Decorated EVERYTHING, played carols, etc. now I'm lucky if I put up a tree and it comes in a box. Actually Christmas is hard for me. I don't like to go out and about during December because I see all the couples strolling hand in hand and I HATE IT. My kids are scattered around and have to spread themselves between in-law, dad, and me. I keep telling them to skip me totally and give me a gift of a long weekend with all my girls home. But they don't take me seriously, now I am crying. CRAP, CRAP.

Come spend Christmas with me.... You will enjoy the warm weather - ck flight - hell what's one more zero to your $$$ issues :0)

Yeah, the meeting was at 10, I got there at 9:55, waited until 10:15, then left. Yep, I'm still crying. Hell with f him and his horse, how about shoot him and sell the horse.

What time is it there?? it says you posted 10:02 - you are 2 hrs diff than me??

Hugs dont cry....

ya shoot him...

Karla~hugs. HIS loss!!! You are an awsome women so definately HIS loss. And you chose grapes over chocolate. Good for you!

Took a nap and feeling better. Many calls out on housing. Hope to get the hell out soon.

Janet, technically the timezone map only shows us as 1 hour different, but it appears that it is 2 hours apart. Do you guys to the Daylight savings time, the 'spring forward' or 'fall back'? I know that Arizona doesn't do it. So probably you guys don't either, so you will catch up with us in a few weeks. That or I went at the wrong time. Yeah that's my luck.

Dozed off and on most of the afternoon. Finally got rid of my headache. Big accomplishment, loaded & ran the dishwasher. whup whup.

Yup, SELL the horse and buy yourself something nice with the money....:scared2:

What a F-head! He dosn't know what he's missing... cause if he had a brain he'd know what we know about you.... YOU ARE A WONDERFUL CARING LOVING PERSON.... oh ya, and you are SMART Too!!

Yeah its THURSDAY, no more work this week... and it was payday too!!

Ate shake for breaky, shake for lunch, dinner was rotiserie chicken on salad, yep I said SALAD... I havn't eaten salad and kept it down since before banding... whoo-hoo... then I ate 2 tblspns of Couscous/chick pea salad.... yummy!

now drinking tea for the evening... feel pretty good today, but I got a little bitchy with the dumn dumn at work.... but that's o.k. she had it coming... and she is leaaving in 2 weeks!!!! Yeah, she' moving to the UAE... the other side of the freeking world....that's where you send people you don't like.... ah.... the SECRET at work. hee,hee,hee

Janet; I'm getting FREE room deals from a couple of hotels in Vegas.... hummmm?????