Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Janet, I'm so glad you let someone drive you home. Take it easy and get some rest. I won't be in much over the next couple of days. I have a huge project due, a wedding to go to and work at the nursery, So know that while I am not here, you all are in my thoughts.

Quick update and then I`m going to bed.... still naught caught up on my sleep yet.. Peter gets home tomorrow :rolleyes:

2 skakes today, 20 pistachios, Bassa Fish (done the Janet way) it was very good, got stuck right off the hop, so ate the rest of fish later on.... now having a Latte....

Short music rehearshal with «mark... he was down in the dumps... girl online ditched him.... GIG on SAT NIGHT... WHOO-HOO

I can wear some of my NEW clothes.... yeah!!!

OMGosh, I added up all my CC purchases... good thing I only go shopping with you girls ONCE per year... :P

Quick update and then I`m going to bed.... still naught caught up on my sleep yet.. Peter gets home tomorrow :rolleyes:

2 skakes today, 20 pistachios, Bassa Fish (done the Janet way) it was very good, got stuck right off the hop, so ate the rest of fish later on.... now having a Latte....

Short music rehearshal with «mark... he was down in the dumps... girl online ditched him.... GIG on SAT NIGHT... WHOO-HOO

I can wear some of my NEW clothes.... yeah!!!

OMGosh, I added up all my CC purchases... good thing I only go shopping with you girls ONCE per year... :P

Okay... screwed up the multiquote again! Guess I always hit the wrong reply button!

Quick post!! BUSY trying to get back to my regular routine. First time back to the pool this morning..... early morning trips to APPLE, wind and cold have kept me away. Knee still hurting and sciatic pain back with a vengeance!! Down the back of my left leg & tingling all the way to my toes. Also got my hair cut and highlighted today. Earl hasn't noticed the color difference!! B) He'll notice the check when it hits the bank, though!! HAHAHAHA!! :lol:

Then I promised I'd work on taxes today... so got the software updated and started the return. Actually.. it's about done. Just have to find the paperwork that shows how much sales tax we paid on the new car this year. Hoping that will make a difference in how much we have to pay cuz he won't be happy with the figure I have now!!

So... tomorrow is going to be a ME day.... I will go to the pool in the morning.... I think..... temp is in the low 50's right now, so it'll be in the 40's by morning and the wind is howling!! So.... if it's too miserable I won't go. But going down to neighbors around 11 a.m. and we're going to work on another heart. I am determined to master that pattern!! Very pretty made with Swavarski crystals and once you get he hang of it, should be able to make one in under 2 hours.

This is how busy I've been today...... we've been trying to get this new laptop for about 2 weeks.... costco was out of the one I wanted. Then we found it at Best Buy but they were out of stock too. Finally today BB said they had some in so Earl went and picked one up for me. I had him take it out of the box late in the afternoon, but I still haven't even touched it let alone plugged it in!!! I will finish the taxes on this computer and then start transitioning to the new one. I have to reorganize my photos... try to get most of them transferred to my external drive.

Having fun playing with the new iPad, but not too much today. I played Angry Birds while watching Idol, but mainly working on taxes today.

Janet... what's with the vertigo??? Ever had that before??? Going to the doctor????!! Need to find out why!

Gotta go to bed!! Later, Chicks!

Good Morning Gang

Veritgo seems to be gone this morning...

Phyl - No I never had it before - pple just get it - inter ear thingie - took motion sickness meds - but they put me to sleep - better or just as good as a sleeping pill... Got some non drowies ones last night the diff between the 2 types is one has less of the M meds in them - will take one this morning just to be on the safe side..

You got both ipad and new laptop !!!! You go girl... Yep it's been windy here too - next week we get back up to the 80's - just heard next week up to 90 by thursday..

Karla - Hugs on the family issues - it is what it is - it will be what it will be - just go w/the flow.. Have fun at the wedding ;0) - No lifting

Linda - No it wasn't a dream you were here... There are houses to be had - so get w/Candice and buy one ;0) then you can spend your winters here ;0)

Candice- Silly girl - I don't add up my receipts - I just wait till I get the bill - LOL then I go omw what did I buy..

Well need to get in the shower - have my monthly massage at 5 tonite - looking forward to that..

Have a great day peeps...

OK, one more week left. I can do this. Right?

I'm leaving a mess behind, but not my problem--Right?

Candice--What do you wish you that you didn't buy? You got a lot of stuff at some really good prices, and by-passed a lot of stuff that you wanted, but felt wasn't a good buy. You need clothes for performing, and IMHO, you got some things that make you look as good as you are. Peter buys guitars; you buy clothes. It's all part of the deal!

Janet--Maybe your vertigo was just your body's way of relaxing. You put so much of yourself into pampering us last week. You needed some down time, and this was your body's way of telling you to let go. I hope you have a nice restful weekend, and have some alone time to recouperate.

Karla--It's too bad that you couldn't be with us. Sounds like you need some "Sister" time too. I totally recommend Janet's in the spring, but to be honest, Wisconsin is a better option in the summer. I have lots of room (Just ask Candice) and you are welcome anytime. Check on air fare to Milwaukee (MKE) or if that's too much, Chicago Ohare (ORD). We have some plans for summer, but I think we can work something out to distract you a bit. I'm hoping I can entice the others as well.

Phyl--Well, I got the chunky Barbara Bush done, still made it too big! Clasps take up more room than I thought. My next "project" is to make a little Bracelet for Cora--if I can get the needle threaded with 0.5 mm stretch cord. Any suggestions? I took Cora to Michales and she picked out some beads--pink of course--her favorite color! So cute!! I sure wish I could find a class or something. Maybe when I have more time this summer. . . Your beads and jars are in the mail. Hope you get them intact. If not, let me know!

Woa! You got a new laptop AND an 64 3G I-pad! You better be really good to Earl ;) Have fun with that!

Well, Penny is upset with me again. I had Cora on Tuesday and Thursday, and we had a wonderful time. It's true that when Cora's here, i sit and play with her, and I am patient with her 2-year-old-"NO's," so when Penny comes to pick her up Cora cires and doesn't want to go home. Penny tells Andy that I am too easy-going and don't discipline Cora enough. But dang! I do discipline her when she needs it. She just doesn't need it that often (compared to her daddy). I just live in fear that Penny will limit my time with her.

Linda, I'm game. Next year I will have my personal days and if we can tie it into my spring break then I am golden. I hope to be able to be with you all this summer. Yes I need some 'sister' time....Penny better not take your Cora time away. We will find out where she lives......and we are a force to be reconned with.

Well, I don't have to worry about the boyfriend living off of Elyse's salary...she doesn't have a job now either. How did I find out. She left a message for me at school and I got worried so I called her work. Big mistake on my part, asked if I could leave Elyse a message to call me and they said..."Elyse who?" We don't have an Elyse who works here. Finally got a hold of her, what was so goll darn important, ultrasound of the baby. So I asked her when she was going to tell me she didn't have a job, her response...I was too embarrassed to tell you. Wow, that really works. So how embarrassed do you have to get to find a damn job!! or think about the fact that you are having a baby without any means of supporting it! I wonder what she will do when she ever hits the bottom. Because right now, there doesn't seem to be a bottom.

Okay done for tonight, if any of you have words of wisdom, other than the obvious..."Karla, this isn't your problem!" I know it isn't my problem, but my heart just doesn't seem to be listening to my head!

Love you all, miss you all!

Candice--What do you wish you that you didn't buy? You got a lot of stuff at some really good prices, and by-passed a lot of stuff that you wanted, but felt wasn't a good buy. You need clothes for performing, and IMHO, you got some things that make you look as good as you are. Peter buys guitars; you buy clothes. It's all part of the deal!

Janet--Maybe your vertigo was just your body's way of relaxing. You put so much of yourself into pampering us last week. You needed some down time, and this was your body's way of telling you to let go. I hope you have a nice restful weekend, and have some alone time to recouperate.

Karla--It's too bad that you couldn't be with us. Sounds like you need some "Sister" time too. I totally recommend Janet's in the spring, but to be honest, Wisconsin is a better option in the summer. I have lots of room (Just ask Candice) and you are welcome anytime. Check on air fare to Milwaukee (MKE) or if that's too much, Chicago Ohare (ORD). We have some plans for summer, but I think we can work something out to distract you a bit. I'm hoping I can entice the others as well.

Phyl--Well, I got the chunky Barbara Bush done, still made it too big! Clasps take up more room than I thought. My next "project" is to make a little Bracelet for Cora--if I can get the needle threaded with 0.5 mm stretch cord. Any suggestions? I took Cora to Michales and she picked out some beads--pink of course--her favorite color! So cute!! I sure wish I could find a class or something. Maybe when I have more time this summer. . . Your beads and jars are in the mail. Hope you get them intact. If not, let me know!

Woa! You got a new laptop AND an 64 3G I-pad! You better be really good to Earl ;) Have fun with that!

Well, Penny is upset with me again. I had Cora on Tuesday and Thursday, and we had a wonderful time. It's true that when Cora's here, i sit and play with her, and I am patient with her 2-year-old-"NO's," so when Penny comes to pick her up Cora cires and doesn't want to go home. Penny tells Andy that I am too easy-going and don't discipline Cora enough. But dang! I do discipline her when she needs it. She just doesn't need it that often (compared to her daddy). I just live in fear that Penny will limit my time with her.

Hi,

Well... taxes are done and we don't have to pay too much.

Well, Earl thinks so, but I'm happy with the bottom line!

That is a big load off my mind!

Used H & R Block software and it really wasn't that hard.

Went to neighbor's today (Judy) and she walked me through 2 more hearts....

one from scratch, the other, the gold one I made 2 weeks ago and then had to take 40% of it apart because I found a broken bead down in the center.. I think I can do one on my own now. Swavarski crystals are expensive and it takes 74 of them to make a heart, but, they are so pretty. Want to make one for each sister and my Mom and two daughters and daughter-in-law. Don't know if the granddaughters would really appreciate it. But, I went over there about 11:30 a.m. and by 12:45 I had one done! Next one is going to be an iridescent capri blue!

Linda.... wasn't concerned about the beads, just need my "stackers" back. I think I'm going to put in an order to FireMountain for some more beads. But I really need to get at the rests of my unfinished projects, too!!

iPad and new laptop were purchased with some of my insurance money from the accident. Will save the rest for our next vacation.

Haven't yet played with the new laptop. And maybe not tonight because we're going to a performance at the clubhouse tonight.

http://www.freddiepelletier.com/index.html

We've heard them before but not for a few years. Very talented, and funny! I think we're going early for ice cream! Not a good idea! I had a big weight gain at TOPS yesterday. Back on track w/exercise and food. But they usually have skinny cows or low cal option.

One week from today we will be in Cabo!

Leave next Friday morning at 7a.m.

Oh Linda, Cora just has so much fun with you, and its all undivided time... she loves you... and Penny should be GRATEFUL that she is not wanting to go home.... tell her to imagine the opposite...

Penny drops her off at daycare, and when she shows up to take her home ...she cryes!!! She should be glad that Cora dosn`t have seperation anxiety like a lot of toddlers do....

She does not appreciate how great she has it (in regard to her childcare) ... man oh man, you have my permssion to slap the girl!"!!B)

Enjoyed the wedding, I'm drunk, and going to bed, first bevereage in a realluy long time. Cryied on a friends shoulder, mother of the bride. See in in the morning, I'm dreading the hangover, it won't be pretty and I have a paper due, oh well, no big deal I will or won't get it done. Would still be at the wedding reception, but my dang incontinece since my surgery made me wet myself, even with a pad, so I had to leave, probably a good thing or I wouldn't have been able to drive home; Do you think I ever be able to plan a wedding, hell no, the young lady was a friend of Alexa's and she was at our house every weekend and every day during the summer when her mom worked, so she is one of mine. She was beautiful. Sorry, not typing all that well, Night, love you all!!

Good Morning Peeps

Linda Hugs Hugs Hugs - Penny is jealous that's it... Cora doesn't cry when she leaves her mom... Will Andy step up and not let her limit your time...

Do you have a surgery date - one week lucky you and the mess isn't your fault cuz other didn't do their job or learn yours.

July is Jospeh's Bday and they will be coming here for a party - He's turning 40 ;0) My DS 40 - My Grandson 20 and I'm only 56 ;0) Having a child so young isn't a good idea - but when you get this age it is..

Linda - they make needle threaders - buy one ;0)

Candice - Have you got a chance to wear your new gig clothes - how was your home comming w/Peter...

Phyl - Huge gain - did you over do it that much - must have been the Colorado Cowboys :0) - I was lucky didn't gain during the week even with the couple of drinks and sweets.. I bet you $100 bucks if you get back on track - it will be off just as fast as it came on.. Cut the carbs and you will be fine

Cabo sounds wonderful - I know you will really enjoy it - You should have great weather..

Karla - Totally understand your worry about DD#4 - Thats a tough one.. I would be concerned/worried too.. But gf it will work out and you need some major sister time w/us..

Like I said before - July will most likely be out for me this summer - since I will be taking time off already = but next spring is a great time... My house is open and it's free - just need some spending $$$ and airfare..

Well got call Friday night - Sis back in hospital - It's really been a wet rainy winter for them and plus the stress of my BIL cancer and going daily for radiation treatment - Talked w/her last night - she sounded good - she hopes to be able to go home today..

Talked to my Uncle too (had to let him know what's going on) then I was looking at my rugs - went to Target and bought a carpet cleaner - so I did that yesterday - watched tv and that's about it.. Oh ya talked to Kaitlin too..

Going to Pilo this morning - then my normal grocery shopping and get my toes and nails done then home got all my Jam World stuff wash and will Iron today - just waiting for the weather to warm up - it was cold and windy yesterday it's only going to be 76 today tomorrow 82 - then 86 and by Thursday close to 90 ..

Trying to take time off computer - since when I get on it - I spend hrs playing mindless games ;0) and I need the down time -

Well going to go read my paper - finish my coffee... CBL

Karla hope you aren't to hung over -

xoxoxo

Not too hung over, just tired even though I went to bed by 9:30 and didn't get up until 8:30. Reconnected with an old friend (mother of the bride). We use to be very close, did things together always. Spent some time crying on her shoulder, but it was good. She thought I was mad at her and that is why I didn't return any of her calls. Hell I don't remember getting any calls, but there isn't anything I can do about that. Really would have liked staying longer, but like I said, wet myself so had to go home. Probably a good thing, but I had changed to Water by then so I wouldn't have gotten more drunk. Sat with Alexa and all her classmates. I now have the title of 'coolest middle school teacher' around. They were fun to hang out with. I looked good if I may say so. I wore tight clothes, not my usual baggies. A stretch oxford shirt (royal blue) over a white tank, kackies (sorry Phyl, can't spell this morning) and lots of silver jewelry. My hair, damn good. Even had full makeup on with eyeshadow and lipstick.

So have tons of homework to do, but it was worth every minute!!!

I'll check in later, have a great day!!

Good Morning Peeps

Linda Hugs Hugs Hugs - Penny is jealous that's it... Cora doesn't cry when she leaves her mom... Will Andy step up and not let her limit your time...

Do you have a surgery date - one week lucky you and the mess isn't your fault cuz other didn't do their job or learn yours.

July is Jospeh's Bday and they will be coming here for a party - He's turning 40 ;0) My DS 40 - My Grandson 20 and I'm only 56 ;0) Having a child so young isn't a good idea - but when you get this age it is..

Linda - they make needle threaders - buy one ;0)

Candice - Have you got a chance to wear your new gig clothes - how was your home comming w/Peter...

Yes, Janet, I wore one of my new tops Last Night... the Black elbow length sleeve with all thew GOLD embroidering on it... looked really snazzie if I do say so myself!! Been on a honeymoon period with DH... hee,hee... Don`t forget the ``Z`` even though I didn`t find it in Cali, I am sure its there somewhere... keep looking.

Also, can I ask you a favour? I cannot find BECEL butter spray by Parkay... I am down to the last 1/3 rd of my bottle and then I`m out... could you mail me some? Say 3-6 bottles, I`ll pay you back of course.

I am so sorry to hear about your sister.... I will pray that she comes home soon!!

Phyl - Huge gain - did you over do it that much - must have been the Colorado Cowboys :0) - I was lucky didn't gain during the week even with the couple of drinks and sweets.. I bet you $100 bucks if you get back on track - it will be off just as fast as it came on.. Cut the carbs and you will be fine

Phyl, I was up weight too after the holiday, but I`ve been really cutting the carbs since I`ve been home and NOT eating after 9 p.m..... and I`ve already lost 4.8 lbs... I am so happy... plus of course when I am at home I hardly ever imbibe... so saving calories there as well. I am NOT counting calories this time, or Protein grams... just gonna EAT HEALTHY like `you know who says``... LOL

I am having popcorn at night and maybe a diet hot chocolate... then going to bed.

Cabo sounds wonderful - I know you will really enjoy it - You should have great weather..

Oh I would so like to go to Cabo some time, it is really beautiful there. so jealous

Karla - Totally understand your worry about DD#4 - Thats a tough one.. I would be concerned/worried too.. But gf it will work out and you need some major sister time w/us..

Like I said before - July will most likely be out for me this summer - since I will be taking time off already = but next spring is a great time... My house is open and it's free - just need some spending $$$ and airfare..

Well got call Friday night - Sis back in hospital - It's really been a wet rainy winter for them and plus the stress of my BIL cancer and going daily for radiation treatment - Talked w/her last night - she sounded good - she hopes to be able to go home today..

Talked to my Uncle too (had to let him know what's going on) then I was looking at my rugs - went to Target and bought a carpet cleaner - so I did that yesterday - watched tv and that's about it.. Oh ya talked to Kaitlin too..

Going to Pilo this morning - then my normal grocery shopping and get my toes and nails done then home got all my Jam World stuff wash and will Iron today - just waiting for the weather to warm up - it was cold and windy yesterday it's only going to be 76 today tomorrow 82 - then 86 and by Thursday close to 90 ..

Trying to take time off computer - since when I get on it - I spend hrs playing mindless games ;0) and I need the down time -

Well going to go read my paper - finish my coffee... CBL

Karla hope you aren't to hung over -

xoxoxo

Not too hung over, just tired even though I went to bed by 9:30 and didn't get up until 8:30. Reconnected with an old friend (mother of the bride). We use to be very close, did things together always. Spent some time crying on her shoulder, but it was good. She thought I was mad at her and that is why I didn't return any of her calls. Hell I don't remember getting any calls, but there isn't anything I can do about that. Really would have liked staying longer, but like I said, wet myself so had to go home. Probably a good thing, but I had changed to Water by then so I wouldn't have gotten more drunk. Sat with Alexa and all her classmates. I now have the title of 'coolest middle school teacher' around. They were fun to hang out with. I looked good if I may say so. I wore tight clothes, not my usual baggies. A stretch oxford shirt (royal blue) over a white tank, kackies (sorry Phyl, can't spell this morning) and lots of silver jewelry. My hair, damn good. Even had full makeup on with eyeshadow and lipstick.

So have tons of homework to do, but it was worth every minute!!!

I'll check in later, have a great day!!

Hey Karla, the wedding sounds like it was so fun... I`m glad you got out and about!! And makeup too!!! You go girl!!!! :PRotten about the leak problem.... I thought that was all fixed? or was it just because you`d had alcohol? I know i have less control when I drink.....

Did anyone ttake a picture of YOU!!??? If so we wanna see it GF....

Linda: where are you girl???

pictures are up on FB if there are any you don`t like, tewll me and I`ll delete

Love and hugs,

^Peaches?

oh forgot to tell you Peter and I went for a long HIKE today on Blueberry trails with Bridget... it still has a foot of snow, but its crusty so we walked along the top of it. I got a chance to use my NEW hiking Stick (telepole) that Peter bought me for Xmas... wow it really helped take the strain off the knees!!! We were really enjoying the sun and trees when we spotted BRIDGET rolling in something in the woods... she comes back to us and she STUNK to HIGH HEAVEN... must of been a dead deer body or something... it was beyond the smell of rolling in doggie dooo.... Oh, so had to bath her TWICE when I got home.... had the car windows open and everything... and the temp is still hovering at zero!!!

Candice, great job on getting off those extra pounds and the hike. Our snow is gone for the most part and my crocuses are blooming. I actually saw a robin yesterday!!

Well one of my last major projects is DONE!! whohoo. Only two big ones left. Have one due on Sunday, so will putting in a few hours to get it done.

One week before spring break. I'm a bit sick of teaching. AND the quarter ends on Wednesday, so only 9 weeks left. Linda, you should be on countdown now!!!

Saw the ultrasound of my new grandchild. They got a cute picture of its face. Hard to 'see', but you could see its little fist and mouth and eyes. Elyse and the boyfriend moved back home with his mother, so at least they aren't having to find rent. I guess the BF's friend that they were living with threatened them so the left. Hopefully they will not go back, but that is their choice. Although I expressed my opinion on how stupid it would be to move back in.

Thursday is my two year anniversary to my band!!! Can't believe it, only 3 more years to make payments!!

Have a great day!!!

Good Morning Gang

Never made it to Pilos - once I got moving - I felt a little dizzy don't think doing downward dog would be good for me - so I just got nails and toes dones my essitianial shopping done at Target made chicken Soup and then watched the Fighter - I watched the whole movie without falling a sleep..

Candice BECEL butter spray by Parkay is this in a can or the refridge section - can't say I've seen it before - but I will look - just let me know which dept it's in - we have pam butter spray (which I use) and I can't beleive it's butter spray which is in the refridge section which I also use

Karla - Glad you got your project done - I'm with you about work - my next ff isn't until 4/8... Ya I would have thought they would have fixed the bladder while they had you open - Glad you got to see you GD ;0)..

Phyl you are leaving just in time cuz Earl's going to be bitching about the heat - suppose to be 96 thrusday...

Well gotta get ready for work - CBL