Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Nudist camp--that's hysterical!:thumbup: Thanks for making me laugh.

Steph--don't work your life away. . . You've got little kids, take some time and just enjoy them--take it form me, they'll be gone all too soon!

Good job on the exercising, Candice!. You're turning into a regular Janet!--soon you'll be looking like her too!

Phyl: ". . .and the doctor said ___________?" Hope you're feeling a little better.

Carla--come for Christmas and I'll put you to work with ideas for my yard. I've got lots of space but not a lot of ideas!

Today is Andy and Penny's anniversary. We're taking them to a pizza buffet (their choice) for supper. Thankfully, I won't be able to eat much (about the only thing I still appreciate about the band)

I do like reading about you guys more than I do posting my own stuff.

Karla have fun camping and cking out the eye candy.< /p>

Steph - That Jerky you gave me - is great - get some of that and keep it with you... Omg I agree you and a little tornado yourself - Glad no one was hurt in the storm..

Candice - WTG - you aren't 55 yet- not till the end of the month - a couple more of those classes and you will be able to do it all :0)

Nap sounds good - I need vacation - everyone say you have had them - nope - all my pto time has been spent going somewhere - Fl in Feb - Wa in July - that's not vacation - vacation is doing nothing :0) Think I will take the last week of August off.. I need some down time..

15 mins on my bike around the neighborhood

Wow, I just realized that this is my 4th Week back to the gym!!!! Yeah me!!!

Edited by peaches9

Just saw this yummy recipe on FB. I think you could cut down the cheese a LOT and lower the cals. Use I can't believe it's not butter instead of the butter and low carb tortillas. Someone do the calculations if you want, I just like the look of it. Simple, yummy, grilled pineapple....Don't know what I could do to the chicken to make it easier to go down but I'll think about it. There's gotta be something.

Chicken-Pineapple Quesadillas

Ingredients

· 8 whole Flour Tortillas

· Butter Or Margarine

· 2 cups Grilled pineapple, Sliced

· 3 whole Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts

· Salt And Pepper, to taste

· 3 cups Monterey Jack Cheese, Grated

· 1 whole Jalapeno, Sliced

· Cilantro

· 3 Tablespoons Barbecue Sauce

Preparation Instructions

(To grill pineapple: cut wedges, stick on skewers, and grill over low heat. Cut into slices.)

(To pound chicken, place inside a Ziploc bag and pound with a mallet or large can to flatten to uniform thickness.)

Sprinkle with salt and pepper and Cajun spice (or cumin/cayenne, etc.) Drizzle olive oil on a grill pan and grill on both sides until done, brushing with barbecue sauce. Set aside and slice into very thin slices.

Warm griddle over medium heat and put sizzling butter or margarine in the pan. Slightly warm and toast tortillas on both sides, then remove from griddle and set aside.

To assemble, sprinkle four browned tortillas with grated Monterey Jack. Arrange chicken slices evenly over the surface. Add pineapple slices and jalapeno slices. Sprinkle on cilantro. If desired, drizzle extra barbecue sauce over the top. Add second browned tortilla on top of each one. (You’ll have four complete quesadillas at this point.)

Add to oven to warm, or back to skillet to warm, until cheese is melted. Cut each quesadilla into eight wedges. Serve with sour cream, pico de gallo, and lime wedges

Back from the gym

Phyl went to dr - got a shot & muscle relaxers - the shot didn't help the pain - just make her loopy - Via FB around 3;30 ish

WTG Candice... Becoming a regular gym rat like me ;0)

Steph - Whats the # of servings - but again - I don't eat fruit w/my meat - so it doesn't appeal to me at all - pe

1 reg tort has about 100 cal

1 c cheese has 100 cal

chicken 200 cal per serving (approx)

Butter 100 cal

Guesstimate - 400- 500 cal for 1/2 of a quesdilla.. Which I can eat and I have pretty good restriction.. - so if you could only eat 1/4 not bad calorie wise

Linda - pizza aren't they romantic - I would rather have a fancy dinner for my anniversary ;0) - Lobster...

Well need to get Andrew's dinner started and mine too - BBQ steak - need to figure what veggie I am eating tonite..

cbl

PT appt in the morning but I went over this afternoon instead to see if they could work on me. So they put a "TENS" unit on my back and left side for about 15 minutes, then one of the techs did massage with ultrasound for about another 15-20 minutes. Seemed to help a little. When I got back Zoey "demanded" a scooter ride and I didn't have the energy to fight with her. Earl let her out to greet me and she went straight to the scooter. I came in and ignored her. She sat there on the scooter barking at me. I tried to get her to come in but she wouldn't so I finally gave in and rode over to Surf Shack.. but they were already closed. But she got her ride.. spoiled little brat.

Have neighbor's heating pad on me now, and I took 2 of the muscle relaxers. Seem to be getting a little relief. And I will take the tylenol/codeien in a little while. This is the pits!!

Earl takes the car in tomorrow morning and they will start working on it.. first step is ordering the parts. There is an Enterprise Rental Car right in the same building. How convenient!

Good Morning Peeps

Phyl I hope you get some relief from the pain - We now know who rules your house :0)...

Well this is a drive by - I'm off Friday (FF) so got to get my desk in order - I screw around too much sometimes - it's cuz I am really bored w/my job - but it's a job and I need it..

TTYL.

Hi there; back from my Zumba class..... great.

Well, I got a question for you gals... I need some advise.

I am planning peter`s 60th B-day bash the end of August....

I invited lots and lots of old friends... now everyone is RSVPing which is good.... trouble arrises when 2 couples that were invited... hate EACH OTHER!!!

Both couples have RSVP`d that they are comming.... what should I do??? Should I give Each couple a Heads-up that the other is coming too? I don`t want anyone to feel ambushed.... but both couples are DEAR to us....

any suggestions????

Thx Candice

P.s. Phyl , sure glad you got some meds and PT... will the Insurance company pay??? I sure hope so.... hang in there girl ... HUGS!!!

Candice,

Just my opinion.....

It's not your place to play ref between the couples. They are your dear friends and they should be able to put their differences aside for the evening to Celebrate Peter. It sounds like there are enough people there that they will not have to interact that much. And they are grown adults. They can be civil to each other. If they can't handle it, they can excuse themselves politely and leave. If one starts to make a scene, remind them that his is PETER'S day and that he loves them but would rather the drama is taken elsewhere. Goodby, end of story.

That's how I would handle it.

Phyl I hope you get some relief from the pain - We now know who rules your house :0)...

Well this is a drive by - I'm off Friday (FF) so got to get my desk in order - I screw around too much sometimes - it's cuz I am really bored w/my job - but it's a job and I need it..

TTYL.

Pain is less today. Might be meds. Took 2 muscle relaxers before bed and 2 tylenol/codeine. Still feel a little loopy from them so thinking they didn't go down right away. Will probably take 2 more muscle relaxers in a little while... when I take my Antiboitics for dental appt in about 45 minutes.

Well, I got a question for you gals... I need some advise. I am planning peter`s 60th B-day bash the end of August.... I invited lots and lots of old friends... now everyone is RSVPing which is good.... trouble arrises when 2 couples that were invited... hate EACH OTHER!!! Both couples have RSVP`d that they are comming.... what should I do??? Should I give Each couple a Heads-up that the other is coming too? I don`t want anyone to feel ambushed.... but both couples are DEAR to us.... any suggestions???? Thx Candice

P.s. Phyl , sure glad you got some meds and PT... will the Insurance company pay??? I sure hope so.... hang in there girl ... HUGS!!!

Candice, Just my opinion..... It's not your place to play ref between the couples. They are your dear friends and they should be able to put their differences aside for the evening to Celebrate Peter. It sounds like there are enough people there that they will not have to interact that much. And they are grown adults. They can be civil to each other. If they can't handle it, they can excuse themselves politely and leave. If one starts to make a scene, remind them that his is PETER'S day and that he loves them but would rather the drama is taken elsewhere. Goodby, end of story. That's how I would handle it.

Agree with Steph's advice, but I probably would give each couple a "heads up" that the other is coming.

Don't think there will be any problem with claims being paid. Were notified this morning that car has already been paid for and deductible waived... being paid by Loomis' insurance. And had a phone call from them, as well, regarding my back and they assured they would pay for any related bills.

Pain is less today. Might be meds. Took 2 muscle relaxers before bed and 2 tylenol/codeine. Still feel a little loopy from them so thinking they didn't go down right away. Will probably take 2 more muscle relaxers in a little while... when I take my Antiboitics for dental appt in about 45 minutes.

Agree with Steph's advice, but I probably would give each couple a "heads up" that the other is coming.

Don't think there will be any problem with claims being paid. Were notified this morning that car has already been paid for and deductible waived... being paid by Loomis' insurance. And had a phone call from them, as well, regarding my back and they assured they would pay for any related bills.

LOOMIS, great... so glad that they are going to help you out.

Ya, I think I'll send an email to both couples... just so there are NO surprises...

Phyl

You should have went driectly to their insurance - but either way I am sure they will take care of everything...

Candice - I agree with Steph - but letting them know might be good - it's up to them..

Back from boot camp - pooped.. got the dogs fed now need to feed me :0)

Phyl

You should have went driectly to their insurance - but either way I am sure they will take care of everything...

Candice - I agree with Steph - but letting them know might be good - it's up to them..

Back from boot camp - pooped.. got the dogs fed now need to feed me :0)

Was told we could go directly to their insurance, or let our insurance manage the claims and then get reimbursed by Loomis' insurance. Advice from others was to let our insurance handle it as things would happen quicker. That must have been right because I called their insurance on Friday and they have yet to call me back except for the personal injury inquiry today. Also called their "How's My Driving" number and they took all the info and said someone would call me back but no call back on that either. But our insurance has already taken care of the body work bill even though the work hasn't been done yet, and they waived the deductible in lieu of getting reimbursed by the other insurance. And when Earl went in to Enterprise for a rental today, we'd already been put in to their computer system by our insurance. I just wish he would have he would have held out for an SUV because they should pay for us to rent a comparable vehicle!!

One medical bill... from yesterday, already submitted, too. And maybe my insurance can get me some $$$ for pain and suffering!! Sure has been a miserable few days. Don't feel like moving. But know I need to so will probably try to take a short walk in a little while.

Was told we could go directly to their insurance, or let our insurance manage the claims and then get reimbursed by Loomis' insurance. Advice from others was to let our insurance handle it as things would happen quicker. That must have been right because I called their insurance on Friday and they have yet to call me back except for the personal injury inquiry today. Also called their "How's My Driving" number and they took all the info and said someone would call me back but no call back on that either. But our insurance has already taken care of the body work bill even though the work hasn't been done yet, and they waived the deductible in lieu of getting reimbursed by the other insurance. And when Earl went in to Enterprise for a rental today, we'd already been put in to their computer system by our insurance. I just wish he would have he would have held out for an SUV because they should pay for us to rent a comparable vehicle!!

One medical bill... from yesterday, already submitted, too. And maybe my insurance can get me some $$$ for pain and suffering!! Sure has been a miserable few days. Don't feel like moving. But know I need to so will probably try to take a short walk in a little while.

Who are you insured with Gieco ?? Ya he should have gotten and SUV and made loomis paid the diff..

Just mention the word attorney and you may get a little extra - they may offer a settlement..

Yes you gotta keep moving or it will be worse.. But not too much - when do you go back to the doc.. or do you..

CALORIESCARBS,FAT,PROTEINnt3_totals2.jpg1,120,140,41,80

YESTERDAYS food tally:thumbup:

Janet: how are things at your house? How is Andrew, is he adjusting to the new doggie o.k.? How is little BELLA? Has she wormed her way into Bear and Angels' hearts...

Edited by peaches9