Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Before I forget! Quilt shop:

Cotton Pickins

8718 270th St. NW

Stanwood, WA 98282

360-629-4771

Phyl, my tsu's always run around the house like that after a bath. they LOVE it. Gonzo has to get his new "scent" all over everything. My greys were horrible about wrapping me up walking so I got a very short leash for each of them. 2 feet I think? I'm not sure maybe 2 1/2. Works like a charm. There's only one place they can walk...right next to me. Love you ladies. more info tomorrow.

She's much better walking on the leash now. She is doing really great. We are both very pleased with how well she has adapted to us, to the condo, to the RV... GREAT time at Lake Chelan the last few days. Zoey and candy have come to an "understanding"!! LOL! Candy had to put puppy in her place on the trip over when she intruded in to her space under Earl's seat. She is now respecting Candy's boundaries!

So I just need to know what the address for the beach house is. I don't really need directions...just an address. Also, am I supposed to bring anything???? Just so you all know, I have boot camp in the morning at 5:30 AM and then a fill in Olympia at 2PM. From there it is about 2 hours to Camano Island. Then I have to leave on the evening of the 4th so that I can be back for my 9AM flight out of Redmond to HOT AND SUNNY VEGAS!! So excited to see you all!

Okay.....

279 Driftwood Shores

Camano Island

Does anyone know if the beach house has an Iron? do I need to pack one? Do I need to bring my air mattress?

Suzanne says, yes, the beach house has a very nice ironing board and iron in the 2nd bedroom, but.... "Is this person not on no iron island time??" LOL!

We have two queen size beds, 2 pull out couches.... air mattress might be a good idea in case someone wants to sleep on the floor.

Good Morning

Candice on her way???

Tomorrow at this time I should be close to the airport.

Need to jump in the shower..

Had a heck of a lightening and thunderstorm, exciting to watch. The power kept going off to I couldn't use my breathing machine, thus I am way tired this morning. Went outside to pick up all the broken limbs, but neighbor stopped me and said the 'city' would pick them up, so there is something nice about living in the city.

The fence survived and so did my plants. Only one of the top caps to the fence blew off. One side is loose, so I'll need to go tighten it up.

Found out that my shower is leaking, so now I have bubbled up paint on the wall. It will have to wait until I get back to recalk, just need to remember to tell Elyse, DD#4 not to take showers in my bathroom.

New update!

No fill so I will be there earlier. It takes about 7 hours to get there so I should be there around 2. I still need to know if I need to bring anything...food? Blankets? etc?

My phone number is 541-913-0868 in case you need me to stop and get something on the way there! SOOOOOOO excited. Will be one of my best birthdays EVER!

Well... I've been up an hour and a half, but still trying to wake up and get my butt in gear! Have to pack my beach house bag yet. Need to get in the shower. Have to leave to go to the airport to pick up Candice by 10 a.m.

Great time at Lake Chelan with Tracy and Jim.

post-220150-13813139421887_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139422177_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139422462_thumb.jpg

New update! No fill so I will be there earlier. It takes about 7 hours to get there so I should be there around 2. I still need to know if I need to bring anything...food? Blankets? etc? My phone number is 541-913-0868 in case you need me to stop and get something on the way there! SOOOOOOO excited. Will be one of my best birthdays EVER!

Food.... only if there is something in particular that you want. Have some groceries already, Earl is grinding our coffee right now, and he just put a pork shoulder roast in the oven for pulled pork. I think we will stop at costco on the way back from the airport today and get the popcorn and the blueberries for Karla. Maybe I'll get a big jar of mixed nuts. But there is a Costco and a Walmart, and other grocery stores on the way to Camano. Last little community you go through before you get to Camano is Stanwood and there are all sorts of stores there, too. And a "General Store" as you come in to Camano. I think there are plenty of blankets and linens.

OMG Phyl - Zoey is keeping you busy :0) and up early lol

Ya if you gotta pick up Candice - you better get your butt in gear

Does Linda come in Thurs nite or Friday - I keep forgetting who is coming when..

Karri - Yep Tomorrow your BDay - Pre- Happy B-Day - but I get to tell you in person tomorrow

xoxox

Oh Hi, I was trying to find the last post and got so excited reading bits and pieces here and there. I"ve missed so much :) it's going to take 2 days just to catch up with all of you.

So I'll see you all Friday night. You have no idea how much I'm looking forward to this, and yet, I haven't had time to even think about it yet. I'm hoping that this weekend will be an imputus to getting my life under control.

Phyl, whatever food/beverages you have will be just fine, and I can sleep wherever. I was hoping to room with Candice as I know that she can tolerate my snoring, but if not, I can crash anywhere--as long as I don't bother anyone else!

OK. see you soon!

Well home from the gym - ck'd weather to see what to pack

OMG Tuesday on 80's and sunny !!!!

I figure the weather will be like at Candice's last yr - so it won't be that cold.. ;0)

Still don't know what to wear :) bringing black jeans & blue jeans -

Linda - I figured you & candice would share - Karri & I would share - I am up and down at night - so I don't mind the couch

we will figure it out - names in a hat :0)

Ya I'm looking forward to it too - Well need to get packing - I gotta be up around 3:45 a.m. - to shower and be out of the house by 5.. So need to get to sleep early tonite..

When are Karla, Steph & Rose coming in

Karri - I think I remember your fav cake but not sure - what is it

Hi ladies. Karla, Rose, and I are in Ellinsberg. Just a couple of hours out. Spending the night here and will head out in the morning. I've got address and I've got Phyl's, Janet's, and Candice's phone numbers. What are the plans for tomorrow? I'll call when we reach I-5 and we can work it out from there....or rather Rose will call since I shall be driving.

I'm so excited. It's like that little boy in the Walt Disney commercial who can't sleep. I brought my aero bed and Karla has her air mattress. I'm sure we'll be good.

Anything else, let me know. Text works best since I didn't bring my stupid puter. Or Facebook since I can get that on my blackberry.

See you all soon!

Hi ladies. Karla, Rose, and I are in Ellinsberg. Just a couple of hours out. Spending the night here and will head out in the morning. I've got address and I've got Phyl's, Janet's, and Candice's phone numbers. What are the plans for tomorrow? I'll call when we reach I-5 and we can work it out from there....or rather Rose will call since I shall be driving.

I'm so excited. It's like that little boy in the Walt Disney commercial who can't sleep. I brought my aero bed and Karla has her air mattress. I'm sure we'll be good.

Anything else, let me know. Text works best since I didn't bring my stupid puter. Or Facebook since I can get that on my blackberry. See you all soon!

Ellensberg!! Impressive! Should've come on in! You could've crashed here. Candice came in this morning at 11 a.m.

We pick up Janet at the airport at 11 a.m. tomorrow morning. Then we'll come back to the condo & pick up all our stuff... refrigerator stuff, groceries... and go on up to the beach house. Have to make a costco stop. Didn't get all the stuff yet. Earl got coffee and pork roast.... which he cooked all day today... but he forgot the blueberries and we didn't get the canned chicken Karla wanted yet. Beach house check in is 3 pm, but it might take us that long to get all that done. Do you have gps??? You can just punch in my address and meet us here.... 9210 Market Place, Everett WA, Bldg F 103.

Good Morning Gang

Well drinking my coffee - headed for the shower.... See you all in a few - I have everyone's #'s !!!!

It's 730. I've been ready to go since 7. Waiting for Karla and Rose. Like I said. "I'm too excited to sleep!!!" Now down in the business center trying to be patient. Called Jeff. He said, "Be PATIENT!!" Definitely not my strong suit. Hopefully we will get outta here by 8. Probably 830.

all the letters went nutso on me on my last post. what the heck??? Anyways. Nothing more urgent to say. See you soon.

Phyl, got your address. We'll see when we get closer. I'll call. I think Karla brought the chicken...I could be wrong though. I thought she said she did. I don't know.

Okay....going to go see if the ladies are ready. See you soon!!!!