Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

So sorry about Ryder! Too sad, but probably best for him.

Zoey had a good day. And we took a walk around the complex when we got home. Then later I took her for another scooter ride since we just got to take a short one before we left this morning. she sure loves to ride on the scooter. She'll go out and paw on the cover if it's still on, or get on the floor of the scooter and try to get up on the seat if it's already uncovered.

Not much to eat today.... eggbeaters omelet this morning. Then the Tomato Soup for lunch after my fill - 225 cal. I emptied my 24 oz jug twice.. crystal lite. Then I had that little bit of cheese, and I just drank 11 oz Protein Drink (E.A.S.) - 150 cal. Had 2 SF, FF 16 oz lattes today, too. I think I might have a Skinny Cow Truffle in a little while. Not exactly liquid, but... soft.... and maybe a cup of herb tea.

Talked to Mom earlier today. Uncle Ed is sleeping a lot and very tired. Hope everything is okay. Blood sugar when he first gets up in the morning is around 104. Should be under 100. Told her to make sure she keeps checking it every morning. She said he took a shower by himself yesterday without the shower chair. That's dangerous. Especially when he is feeling weak.

Karla...glad to hear your dr was so supportive and encouraging, and proud of your accomplishment. Hope you don't have to wait THAT long for your referral appointment. Maybe you'll be able to take advantage of a cancellation.

Phyl - Ya the liquids after a fill is hard - I really only do for one day..

You have done so well in the last 3 yrs !!!! You have a lot to be proud of..

Has anyone ck’d into assisted living for them…

Quick drive by. Just got home and need to rest up before I kill someone. Don't have the energy to explain.

Liquids begin tomorrow. I'm going to get back on the wagon...start walking....get out to the lake on my kayak....and get the pounds OFF!!!

Night ladies!

Steph – Glad to hear it !!!! You can make time to be accountable and you know that’s what we need..

Janet, I'm so sorry about Ryder. I feel the same way about Simon. Fortunately DD#4 stepped up to the plate and took him. I guess he is doing well at the boyfriends house. They even took him to the river and he went swimming, looked like a drowned rat by he had a great time.

Phyl, great job on the exercise and weightloss, Zoey is going to keep you moving, both of you need that!

Steph, issues with Michael? or sister? or SIL? Any will be stressful. Okay, if you are back on the wagon, get rid of the sugar in the house. Next, fix some food that is healthy and you can eat. I know there isn't much that doesn't cause you trouble.

Had a salad last night for dinner and then a strawberry smoothie.< /span>

DD#4, Elyse wanted me to meet the boyfriends son, but I just am not ready, I gave her a lame excuse, "I'm in my PJ's". One I'm not thrilled with the boyfriend, 2 I think it is wrong to being people in and out of a 6 year old's life that may or may not stay, ex: girlfriends and family. I know lame, but I don't want to see this boy hurt. I deal with too many middle schoolers that have had people moved in and out of their lives. Does DD#4 even know how these things mess with a kid's life?

Cooler yesterday at work, but almost had to quit the job. One of our big landscapers was told that I dissed him to a potential customer and called my boss threatening to pull all his business, that would be million plus $$ worth of business. So I had to call him and explain EXACTLY what I said, which was: If you want the best landscaper in the valley, use this guy, he is a real artist. HOWEVER, I know he gets really busy and here are some others that we can recommend, and in particular here is a young man just starting out. The landscaper who called was told that I told a customer that he was too busy to plant their tree. First, the customer WASN'T needing someone to plant a tree, they needed someone to give them a free landscape design, 2nd, I didn't say to not use him, I said that he gets really busy and if he can't do it, here is anyother landscaper that did some work for me. So I asked him to meet with me yesterday at work and when I did I told him and my boss that I would gladly quit rather than see him pull his business from the nursery. Naturally then I started bawling. WHAT A FRIGIN IDIOT I am. In the end the land scaper agreed to keep his business with us. I have decided I will no longer talk ANY customer up, one of the special things we do is to make a customer feel REALLY welcome and we will help them find just the 'right' plant/shrub/tree, etc. Sometimes that can take over an hour over one plant. But evidently I just can't say things right. So it is best not to say anything at all.

Candice, DD#1 does Zumba and LOVES it. I wish we had something like that locally, but I would have to drive to Missoula to find a class. Better for me to walk the dogs and ride my bike.

I really depressed myself and sat down and figured out how many nonworking, nongrad school days, non family committment days I have left before school starts. The total...8 days. Eight frigin days to get everything done. Eight frigin days to rejuvinate before hitting the grind stone again with students. CRAP, I'd give a whole lot to be retired!!

Oh well,

Janet, hang in there, Andrew learned something and sometimes that is painful.

Karla – Hugs on work – but you can still talk to customers – just don’t refer them to anyone – Say that it’s the office policy as if they don’t like them – then you can’t be blamed for referring them – that’s what we have to do..

Silly girl why are you figuring out your time – just do what you have to do and let the cards fall where they may – you are micro managing every second – chill – relax it will get done eventurally..

Well - we have a replacment dog !!!! I haven't taken a picture yet - but it's a dog that will fit into our household

A yorkie - Bella - a little dog - it's the kind of dog that fits our lifestyle.. Can't do alot of damage - Andrew is very good as usual in potty training... Being the softie I am – I couldn’t say no and after being around Zoey – it made me want another little dog (she’s just so cute) but I didn’t tell that to Andrew – but still missing Ryder

Angel, Bear & Sheba aren't afraid of it - they aren't growling at it - it's so tiny 1.14 weight will be a 5 lbs dog..

The house is quite w/o Ryder - and I'm still missing him (well sorta not missing the messes he makes and the puppy issues) but the dog it's self - his cute trusting face - I feel that I betrayed his trust and love for us by giving him away.. He will be taken care of and have a playmate his size – it will be ok – it’s just going to take a few day..

Phyl - Ya the liquids after a fill is hard - I really only do for one day.. You have done so well in the last 3 yrs !!!! You have a lot to be proud of.. Has anyone ck’d into assisted living for them…

Well - we have a replacement dog !!!! I haven't taken a picture yet - but it's a dog that will fit into our household. A yorkie - Bella - a little dog - it's the kind of dog that fits our lifestyle.. Can't do alot of damage - Andrew is very good as usual in potty training... Being the softie I am – I couldn’t say no and after being around Zoey – it made me want another little dog (she’s just so cute) but I didn’t tell that to Andrew – but still missing Ryder.

Angel, Bear & Sheba aren't afraid of it - they aren't growling at it - it's so tiny 1.14 weight will be a 5 lbs dog.. The house is quite w/o Ryder - and I'm still missing him (well sorta not missing the messes he makes and the puppy issues) but the dog it's self - his cute trusting face - I feel that I betrayed his trust and love for us by giving him away.. He will be taken care of and have a playmate his size – it will be ok – it’s just going to take a few day..

Yeah, the liquids are getting old. I'm HUNGRY!! So far today.. about 16 oz black coffee, 11 oz Protein drink, latte, 24 oz crystal lite. May have some Healthy Choice Soup for lunch. Then have some real food for dinner.< /span>

Yes, my youngest sister is looking in to assisted living. Has a place nearby that she wants them to look at. Thing is, their lease is up next month, so we're hoping to persuade them to make the move before that. Otherwise, they'll be stuck for another year.

Lake loop ride early this morning. Earl uncovered the scooter at 8 a.m., so Zoey immediately wanted to go outside. He let her out without her leash. She went and sat on the scooter staring in the door at me! So... by 8:30 a.m. we were on our way. Will walk with her later on.. waiting for the landscapers to leave because all their power equipment freaks her out. In fact, we had to linger in one neighborhood when we went for our scooter ride because it was garbage day and she was jumping out of her skin when we had to pass one of the garbage trucks. So when there was another one up the street, she saw it and went in to a panic again. So we hid until it was gone.

I want to go to the gym in a little while but I will have to sneak because Zoey will want to go with me! I will take her shopping later... Earl wants eggs from one of the local stores.

Replacement dog sounds very cute!! What color? Bella was the name of that one dog we decided not to take. Cute name. Where did you find her?

post-220150-13813139460133_thumb.jpg

post-220150-1381313946039_thumb.jpg

post-220150-13813139460664_thumb.jpg

Love the pic of Zoey on the scooter - too cute !!!!

Ya I remember Bella was the name of the dog you almost got - we almost named her Zoey (andrew liked that name) he comes up w/dumb names imho so I suggested names that I liked ;0) -I thought Angel was an average name - but when he looked Bella up on the internet it's very popular due to the twilight seires ... I guess that's a name of one of the charecters.

Right now she's tan & black - but that's suppose to change red/silver - thats what andrew says anyway

Andrew was talking to some lady at the ck out stand when he was working - she was a breeder - who had the pups - so it just worked out perfectly.. We still are sad about Ryder ...

Hope they can convince them to move - they really need it..

I though I was out of the woods about taking care of elderly parents since mine are gone - but then realized I have my Uncle Charles he's not old yet - but w/this knee issue will have some responsiblities..

Phyl; HUGS on the food issues.... it really does SUCK having to do all liquids... but I am sure the softer things like eggs are just fine... if you ate them for one meal it means that it's o..k. to continue with more soft foods.. Go on...just eat healthy but satisfiying meals.

Zoey in the scooter is a KILLER photograph... that one could win awards.... all she is missing is holding the leash in her teeth.!

Janet: Oh my gosh, I thought there might be something wrong when you were'nt posting... I know you'd be sad getting rid of Rider but HE was not a good fit. And you can only afford to replace so much stuff... I think you made the BEST decision in the circumstances... You and ANdrew will bond in time to this new dog... and you DID your best with Ryder.... he just needs a dif home.

(((HUGS)))

Karla: Man some people just want to start trouble... From what I read, you didn't do anything wrong... they just misinterpreted the discussion. I agree with Janet, lighten up on yourself.... what would you say to ME if I were stressing? or Janet? or Phyl? I think you forget to be KIND to yourself... you'd say something KIND to all of us girl.

Stephanie: Glad to see you post, sorry that you've got issues... let us help.

YAHOO on getting back on track with the bandsters lifestyle.. I know its hard to get back on track... as somebody who's always struggling with herself LOL

But you can do it... It starts with one meal, then another... one foot in front of the other. o.k.?

I bought that book from the Oprah show today. Women FOOD & God... I have just started reading it, and I think it will be an eye opener for me.

Got another Zumba at 6 p.m. tonight, then DH and I are going to listen to music downtown... his version of a DATE...

Eating early, so I can digest before dancing....

CBL

Candice

Thanks you are so right - he wasn't a good fit - but he had such a loveable face - he was a good dog except for being a puppy.. Well it's done - I'll be ok in a week or so..

WTG on going back to zumba - and share on that book - I really hope you read something in there that gives you your ah ha moment..

I so wish that everyone would get that ah ha moment - it does make the journery a little easier when the light blub has gone off.

I am so gratefull that for me it has - not that its always easy - but it is easier ..

Karla you said something the other day - that sorta bugged me - "You are better than us cuz you wouldn't be binging"

Sweety I will never been be better than anyone here... I am just very forunate that my light bulb went off - I still struggle at time - it's not always easy - I have my momemts but I am trying to accept that I do have power .

You do have control – you just have to realize it – you are not helpless – food is not stronger than you.

It’s not a living thing that imposes it’s will on use – it just food – it can’t control you..

I believe that we do have to give ourselves credit for being stronger than food – we give food it’s power over us – so it’s in our power to take it away !!! To take back our lives !!!!!

That book women food and god – sounds really good – Oprah made a statement on Monday that made a lot of sense to me – you know when something happens like stress and we good looking for food – thinking that handful of almonds is going to fix it – ya the chemical reaction does seem to calm us (our drug of choice) we avoid our feelings – what’s wrong with feeling stressed – tired – sad. Those are all real emotions – and we need to learn to accept them and deal w/them and quit trying to avoiding them – we need to quit trying to self medicate w/food..

Oprah made the comment – Oh I’m not stress – I don’t have stress in my life – but then she realized that every time she did she self medicated w/food – even healthy foods (almonds) but as we all know too much of a good thing is just as bad as too much of a bad thing :0)

This is a journey and we have a lot of things to work thru – it’s not an easy trip – a lot of soul searching is needed and that’s hard at time – we don’t want to deal w/our issues – we would rather eat them away…

THE ABOVE IS - excerpt from my mentor thread...

I AM NOT BETTER THAN YOU OR ANYONE !!!!!

The only diff is that I have truly worked on me - I quit putting me down - I started truly lovung me - I deserve to be happy and have the best life I can have - it's not going to be given to me - i have to work for it -

Found this in my email from some site I am signed up to..

how smart women lose weight

Sure it’s important to have a healthy diet plan to lose weight, but if that isn’t enough, then consider this strategic plan used by smart women.

The first time Jenn set out to lose those 20 pounds, she gave up sugared sodas. The second time, she ate only Protein. She fasted, overdosed on raw carrots and counted fat grams.

All of the diet tips and healthy weight loss plans she tried worked, but only for a while. Sheer force of will didn't keep her from chowing down when the impulse struck; nor did it get her into the gym. Not until Jenn approached her excess weight the way a new CEO might a faltering business did her 20 extra pounds disappear for good.

Here’s the problem-solving approach that Jenn used to successfully supplement her healthy diet plan.

The technique Jenn used is a systematic problem-solving approach developed more than 50 years ago to improve industrial production. Called "quality improvement" or "systems thinking," it means you:

• look at your problem as part of a larger system
  • find things that contribute to the problem
  • experiment by changing the system in some small way

After you've seen the result of your change, you alter the system again to incorporate the new change, then look for other causes of the problem. Then you experiment with the other solutions until the problem is solved.

If your problem is too much weight, you can use this method to change the behaviors causing it. Farrokh Alemi, Ph.D., associate professor of health-care management at George Mason University School of Nursing in McLean, Va. and his colleagues have tested what they call continuous self-improvement on 400 people seeking personal change, including healthy weight loss and exercising more. Not only has it been successful in changing daily habits, the changes have been long lasting. Here's how it could work for you.

Step 1: Look at the big picture

Shift from seeing your weight problem in personal terms and instead see it as part of a larger system that includes your family needs, social life, work hours and whatever else affects your exercise and eating habits, including any ethnic-food preferences and peer pressures.

Once you discover how many outside factors affect your healthy diet plan and exercise, you'll realize that losing weight with willpower alone is almost impossible. "Using willpower for self-improvement is like applying brute force," Alemi says. "Using a systems approach is applying intelligence."

Step 2: Define the problem

Before coming up with solutions, you need to identify the real problem, says Linda Norman, M.S.N., R.N., associate dean at the School of Nursing at Vanderbilt University in Nashville, Tenn., and one of Alemi's research colleagues.

Say your favorite jeans are too tight. Instead of telling yourself you need to lose weight, Norman suggests you ask yourself a series of questions, such as "What's associated with the weight gain that's made my jeans tight?" (maybe the underlying problem is boredom at work or the pain of a bad relationship) and "What's contributing to my weight gain?" (maybe you don't make time for exercise, or you eat in response to stress and need to learn other stress-management techniques so you can successfully follow a healthy diet plan). "The more questions you ask," Norman says, "the closer you'll get to the root of the problem."

"It also helps to 'frame' the problem positively," Alemi adds. "For example, you might look at weight gain as an opportunity to get fit." Finally, it's important to define the problem in a way that lets you monitor your progress and measure the outcome by how well you're dealing with the triggers that cause weight gain.

Step 3: Brainstorm solutions

Clearly defining the problem that is preventing you from achieving healthy weight loss will lead you to the solution. If you've stated the problem vaguely -- "I have to eat less" -- you've biased yourself toward dieting as a solution. But if you're specific -- "I need to change jobs or reduce my stress to protect my health" -- you'll probably think of several good answers to your problem, such as seeing a career counselor or starting a new exercise program.

Write down every solution that comes to mind, then arrange the list according to priority, starting with the ones that contribute most to the problem or will have the greatest impact on the outcome.

Step 4: Monitor your progress

Make the first item on your list your first experiment. "Say the problem is that you're sedentary, and your first solution is to work out with a friend after work," says Duncan Neuhauser, Ph.D., a professor of health management at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine in Cleveland and another of Alemi's research colleagues. "You might experiment with using your noon hour to make exercise 'dates.' "

After a few weeks, add up the number of times you exercised. If your first solution didn't work, try an evening exercise class or find a park where people walk or run after work. Win or lose, keep notes. "Measure your progress every day," Neuhauser says, "and put the results in chart or graph form. Visual aids are helpful."

The data you gather will also make you aware of your normal variations. You may be more active on certain days of your menstrual cycle, for example, or you may always gain 2 pounds when you spend weekends with certain friends. "The data gathering is not just about keeping track of your weight," Norman says. "It's about tracking the process that affects your weight."

Step 5: Identify barriers

"There are going to be crises, external influences, times you have to eat Grandma's Cookies, " Neuhauser says. You'll have days when you can't exercise and days when you'll be tempted by holiday meals, and because you're tracking your progress, you'll be able to detect which events actually cause weight gain.

"Overwhelming evidence from many areas, including substance-abuse research, shows that situations trigger relapses," Alemi says. "You need to find out which situations make you return to old habits." Once you're aware that working late makes you too tired to exercise, for example, you can test strategies for leaving work on time. If you blow your balanced healthy diet because you dine out with friends who always order too much, try hosting takeout at your house and make sure you order healthy foods.

Step 6: Build a support team

Some people lose weight with the help of a diet buddy, but for the best chance of success, you need the support of people whose decisions will affect your efforts.

"When you make systemwide changes, your actions affect many people," Alemi says. "If you plan to lose weight by changing your food-shopping, cooking habits and strategy for a balanced healthy diet, then everyone at home will be affected. You're better off to engage them from the start."

Start by educating these friends and family members about weight loss in general (including what lifestyle changes are necessary) and your goals in particular with regard to a healthy weight loss, then involve them in your daily experiments. "The whole group needs to agree to rely on the data," Alemie says. As results of your changes come in, including new, healthier habits, share them with the group.

After all, when you finally do solve your weight problem, these people are the ones who will help you Celebrate your success. They may even thank you for helping them, too.

O.k. ate my dinner, had a healthy snack- cals for the day are 1000....

Went to ZUMBA Class, it was great... I can hardly beleive that I can DO that with my body... some really sexy Latin moves Yeeh, haw!!! It felt so good after the hour. I have a YOGA class tomorrow.

BUT I AM HUNGRY right now, I mean HUNGER... so I may have another snack 100 - 150 cals. no more!!!!

Candice, great job!!! You will need to try out your new Latin moves on Peter.

Janet, when do we get a pic of the new furry? Ryder will actually be happier at his new home. But I know it is hard! Yep, Bella is the name of the main character in the Twilight series. I read them to be able to talk about it with my students. I actually enjoyed it for the most part.

You are right about me micromanaging my life. But you will be proud of me, I came home, watered my plants, took a shower, and sat outside and just kicked back. It was a glorious evening.

I had about 1/2 c of Pasta tonight and then a strawberry smoothie for snack.< /p>

DD#4 is ticked at me, oh well. I needed her to bring something to work on Tuesday, so I let her take my debit card and put some gas in her car. She didn't give back the card and I didn't realize it until tonight. So i called tonight and insisted that she bring it to me. She is not happy, oh well.

Well, I'm going to head to be soon, have a good evening!

Quickie.

Long day today but productive. Cleaned the office and the store room. Took 8 bags of clothes and 3 boxes of crap to the goodwill store. I was going to sell em at the garbage sale but really needed to find my store room and have no idea when I'm going to get it together enough to have it...so....off they all went.

stress with jeff and Michael. I just don't know what to do about them some days. I guess I was hoping that after I got back from vacation I wouldn't have been stressed out so much over the crap. No such luck

Okay...food for the day....

3 skinny sausages...no casing.

1/2 of a 1/4 of a waffle (from Jai's plate)

1 skinny sf latte

1/4 cup Candice's yummy fruit dip

1 c melon

1/2 of a 1/3 pound burger...but most of that came back

20 oz smoothie (1 greek yogurt, 1/4 c sf Creamer, 1/4 c fusion light, 1/2 banana, 1/4 cup frozen strawberries)

Not ready to put that in sparkpeople today yet, but I don't think it was too bad. Oh...32 oz Water too. Only 1/2 of what I should have but better than I usually do.

Okay. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Love you ladies.

O.k. ate my dinner, had a healthy snack- cals for the day are 1000....

Went to ZUMBA Class, it was great... I can hardly beleive that I can DO that with my body... some really sexy Latin moves Yeeh, haw!!! It felt so good after the hour. I have a YOGA class tomorrow.

BUT I AM HUNGRY right now, I mean HUNGER... so I may have another snack 100 - 150 cals. no more!!!!

Candice WTG on the exercise !!!! I'm lucky exercise makes me not hungry..

Candice, great job!!! You will need to try out your new Latin moves on Peter.

Janet, when do we get a pic of the new furry? Ryder will actually be happier at his new home. But I know it is hard! Yep, Bella is the name of the main character in the Twilight series. I read them to be able to talk about it with my students. I actually enjoyed it for the most part.

You are right about me micromanaging my life. But you will be proud of me, I came home, watered my plants, took a shower, and sat outside and just kicked back. It was a glorious evening.

I had about 1/2 c of Pasta tonight and then a strawberry smoothie for snack.

DD#4 is ticked at me, oh well. I needed her to bring something to work on Tuesday, so I let her take my debit card and put some gas in her car. She didn't give back the card and I didn't realize it until tonight. So i called tonight and insisted that she bring it to me. She is not happy, oh well.

Well, I'm going to head to be soon, have a good evening!

Karla - I took pic's last night - hope to load them tonite

WTG on relaxing - and yep I would have DD#4 bring the card back - you better ck the bank too..

Quickie.

Long day today but productive. Cleaned the office and the store room. Took 8 bags of clothes and 3 boxes of crap to the goodwill store. I was going to sell em at the garbage sale but really needed to find my store room and have no idea when I'm going to get it together enough to have it...so....off they all went.

stress with jeff and Michael. I just don't know what to do about them some days. I guess I was hoping that after I got back from vacation I wouldn't have been stressed out so much over the crap. No such luck

Okay...food for the day....

3 skinny sausages...no casing.

1/2 of a 1/4 of a waffle (from Jai's plate)

1 skinny sf latte

1/4 cup Candice's yummy fruit dip

1 c melon

1/2 of a 1/3 pound burger...but most of that came back

20 oz smoothie (1 greek yogurt, 1/4 c sf creamer, 1/4 c fusion light, 1/2 banana, 1/4 cup frozen strawberries)

Not ready to put that in sparkpeople today yet, but I don't think it was too bad. Oh...32 oz Water too. Only 1/2 of what I should have but better than I usually do.

Okay. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Love you ladies.

Steph - Proud of you girl !!! WTG on food and stopping by..

Issue w/Jeff & Michael - what did the counseler say on how to deal w/their issues - I would just tell them they gotta work it out and leave me out of it..

Steph, whoooooooooooohooooooooooooo!! Day one down, now day 2...you can do it. I am going to ask you a question...with love..."If Jeff was Michael's dad, would you feel that you have to be the peace maker?" or would you tell them to work it out, that you love them both and that it isn't right/fair for them to expect you to fix it for them? Jeff IS Michael's dad, it is time for the both of them to accept that AND realize that they won't always get along. YOU also need to accept that this is their problem. You know I love you more than anything and maybe I am WAY off base, but it is just a thought.

Steph,

If Jeff was Michael's dad, would you feel that you have to be the peace maker?" or would you tell them to work it out, that you love them both and that it isn't right/fair for them to expect you to fix it for them?

Jeff IS Michael's dad, it is time for the both of them to accept that AND realize that they won't always get along.

YOU also need to accept that this is their problem..

DITTO !!! Who owns the problem !!! No you :0)

Finally got all my meds filled. While I was at the pharmacy, they asked me what Elyse's (DD#4) phone # was because she wrote them a bad check for her birth control. (small town). So needless to say she has not listened to me about going to planned parenthood to get cheaper birth control. So we can see where this is headed. Does she even have any more doors of opportunity she can close for herself? Then I get home and get the mail, she has been called to court for yet ANOTHER traffic ticket. Then I stop at city hall, "Yes I must maintain the easment between my property and the street, no I may only plant AND MAINTAIN grass. So for now it is going to stay a weed field. Then I go to the store and see a gentleman that looks just like my dad, pushing a grocery cart just like my dad and I start bawling. Okay, life goes on, live with it, sorry.

Finally got all my meds filled. While I was at the pharmacy, they asked me what Elyse's (DD#4) phone # was because she wrote them a bad check for her birth control. (small town). So needless to say she has not listened to me about going to planned parenthood to get cheaper birth control. So we can see where this is headed. Does she even have any more doors of opportunity she can close for herself? Then I get home and get the mail, she has been called to court for yet ANOTHER traffic ticket. Then I stop at city hall, "Yes I must maintain the easment between my property and the street, no I may only plant AND MAINTAIN grass. So for now it is going to stay a weed field. Then I go to the store and see a gentleman that looks just like my dad, pushing a grocery cart just like my dad and I start bawling. Okay, life goes on, live with it, sorry.

Well she's still on the pill - she got the meds before the ck bounced... the rest is her problem - she owns it not you - what would you tell me - if Andrew had another ticket -- follow that advice.

just mow the weeds

Hugs

Yeah STEPHANIE!!! You can do it.... I can do it. We all can do it.... :sad:

Karla; Sorry about the grocery store... I`d give anything to bump into someone who looked just like my Dad....iT would have been his birthday 31 July....miss him everyday...but he left me with many blessings too.

1) my wacky sense of humor

2) A love for questioning `thought`` my curiousness(?)

3) a respect for my freedom and my Country

4) A love of music and singing

oh my gosh, so many things to mention... I could go on forever....but you get the idea. Cherish your MEMORIES, no one, not time can take those from you.

DD/4, well.... its her problemo... she`s the one that will have to raise her mistakes.

Phyl; how is the FILL feeling today? Are you back on real food? ? Kiss that puppy for me!!! oh and EARL too :(

Janet: I went to the gym agian today, YOGA class ... it was good - 1 hour long... but this lady beside me was such a bitch.... I told the class teacher(who I used to know years ago) that I had lost 60 lbs... and the bitch beside me says `Oh my !!! You were FATTER??????``` I coulda slugged her... really wanted to!!!

Edited by peaches9