Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Home after work and planted the last pot, okay almost the last pot, I realize that I haven't planted the pussy willow I propogated from my old house. So I'll do that tomorrow. Hope to get the weeds sprayed and grasshoppers baited. That will do it for tomorrow.

Phyl thank you for picking the things up for me, I'll pay for them when I get there along with the $7 I owe for the beach house.

Miss molly gets up most nights, a few licks and I'm up.

Well I didn't get rich at Antiques Road Show. My painting has only decrative value, they have never heard of the painter, dad's ring is synthetic. So no big deal.

Well I need to find some dinner, ttfn

Janet, I hope you got some rest, I am so glad the kids are okay, AND they learned something. Scary lesson though!

Phyl have fun with Zoey, what a sweetheart, she will settle! and so with the kitty. My furries have a truse that seems to work. Bailey the kitty was here first, when Jordan first arived, she whopped up on him and put him in his place. Now she is the boss and does what she pleases. Any new furry, cat or dog will change the dynamics, but it will be a dynamic that all can live with.

I can't wait for beach combing, I love to find treasures.

Anyway, have to work, so best start getting busy.

Candice be sure to bring some handwork. I am hoping to find the promise quilt I'm working on so I can bring it.

Have a good day, TTFN

Okay folks where is everyone?

Okay girls. i'm checking but not staying long. I didn't get a chance to read all of the posts but a few things that stuck out that I wanted to put my 2 cents into. Answer might be there but I didn't see it.

Phyl, my tsu's always run around the house like that after a bath. they LOVE it. Gonzo has to get his new "scent" all over everything. My greys were horrible about wrapping me up walking so I got a very short leash for each of them. 2 feet I think? I'm not sure maybe 2 1/2. Works like a charm. There's only one place they can walk...right next to me.

There was something else, but I'm too tired to think. See Facebook for the craziness that was my weekend.

Love you ladies. more info tomorrow.

Good Morning

Been up since 3 A.M. :eek:- Andrew went to concert in LA it;s a 2 day thingie Electric Daisy Carnival or something like that - well at 3 call - they can't find car - think it's been towed - cops pick them up (andrew & 2 gf) take them to the police station - at 3:30 I call - now the car is stolen. Talk to Andrew he's going to call a friend to take them back to hotel (andrew's phone and camera were in the truck of the car) well just got call from Andrew at 5 - car wasn't stolen - just lost - the cops found it but they had to walk 6 miles in not nice areas (LA Callosium sp) to get it during the middle of the night - at one time Andrew called 911 cuz of the area and car passing by - this is after 5 hrs at the concert dancing - They didn't park at the venue - Tonite they will..

So it's going to be a LONG LONG day for me - These kids are learning valuable lessons - don't loose the car ;0) Make sure to remember where you parked the car.. Park at the venue.. instead of side streets in LA. this is the 1st time they have done this kind of concert - didn't think to tell them to park at the venue - figured it was automatic and that they needed to leave early cuz there would be lines of cars.

They are safe and sound and that's all that matters - Thank God !!!

Oh my gosh Janet; I just had time to go back and really read the posts....

You must have been terrified for Andrew! et al..... and in Los Angeles of all places :ohmy:

So glad they are all safe and sound now.... days later... has Andrew said anything else about it? Like dah, I shouldn`t have done that? Do you think they all learned something:confused:

A real drive by - i am too pooped to be on the computer - but since I haven't posted since Sat morning - wanted you all to know I am alive..

3 hrs sleep fri/sat - 5/6 sat/sun - got stuff done - went to another bday dinner - didn't get to bed til after 11 last night

today around 1:30 Andrew;s back went out - had to take him to doc - then gym and cooking right now - I think I will be asleep by 8...

Love will post in the a.m.

Hi Everyone,

Phyl- congrats on the new puppy. I hope your Uncle Ed gets better. Prayers to the family.

If I ever get another dog, I may get a Cairn. I think it will be like my westie, but I won't have to cut the hair. I don't want to have to do that.

Still running summer camp. The kids go skating tomorrow.

Janet- My parents almost called 911 once for the car, then they realized it was at my sister's house across the street.

Good evening!

So I just need to know what the address for the beach house is. I don't really need directions...just an address. Also, am I supposed to bring anything???? Just so you all know, I have boot camp in the morning at 5:30 AM and then a fill in Olympia at 2PM. From there it is about 2 hours to Camano Island. Then I have to leave on the evening of the 4th so that I can be back for my 9AM flight out of Redmond to HOT AND SUNNY VEGAS!!

So excited to see you all!

Good evening!

So I just need to know what the address for the beach house is. I don't really need directions...just an address. Also, am I supposed to bring anything???? Just so you all know, I have boot camp in the morning at 5:30 AM and then a fill in Olympia at 2PM. From there it is about 2 hours to Camano Island. Then I have to leave on the evening of the 4th so that I can be back for my 9AM flight out of Redmond to HOT AND SUNNY VEGAS!!

So excited to see you all!

Yeah Karri!!! Will be so good to actually meet you in the flesh! Phyl will giv e you the address.... and when driving there, the beach road is very long and the Cottage is practically at the end of the road... There are a gazillion Speed bumps up and down the beach road so DRIVE SLOW or you`ll loose the bottom of youR CAR :ohmy:

Guess Stephanie needs to know this too... as she is driving 3 ladies....

Getting so excited, just tossing my stuff in a suitcase now. :eek:

Another drive by

Popped corn until 11pm last night. Now waiting for laundry to finish so I can pack. Asked Jeff to do it last night, but I guess WASHING clothes didn't compute when I said, "I need you to do the laundry so I don't have to." Came home to it folded, but nothing washed.

Michael is PO'd at me. Oh well. He didn't like me calling him on being an @$$. He snarled some snide remark at me and said he was "Outta here!" I just snarled back, "Yeah, cuz you wouldn't want to stay here and help out to try to redeem yourself." Maybe I just won't come home ever again. ahhhhh calgon!!!!

Okay. Waiting to get address from Phyl. Driving to Rose's today. Will talk to you all tonight from there. Love you ladies. It's almost TIME!!!!! I could pee my pants just a little from excitement!!!

Hey Girls, just a quick note to say hi and let you all know that this is my Great Nephew Joshua = graduating from High School... he has gotten full scholarship to The University Of Windsor for a BASEBALL scholarship... beside him in the photo is my Nephew Jeff (My Dear Sisters boy)

cool I think it loaded:tt1:

post-220921-1381313942129_thumb.jpg

Janet, I hope you got some rest, I am so glad the kids are okay, AND they learned something. Scary lesson though!

Phyl have fun with Zoey, what a sweetheart, she will settle! and so with the kitty. My furries have a truse that seems to work. Bailey the kitty was here first, when Jordan first arived, she whopped up on him and put him in his place. Now she is the boss and does what she pleases. Any new furry, cat or dog will change the dynamics, but it will be a dynamic that all can live with.

I can't wait for beach combing, I love to find treasures.

Anyway, have to work, so best start getting busy.

Candice be sure to bring some handwork. I am hoping to find the promise quilt I'm working on so I can bring it.

Have a good day, TTFN

Oh Karla; not enough room in my luggage.... I can hardly lift the suitcase now!!!

I don't have that problem, I am not done with laundry and I still haven't found the suitcase yet, I may arrive with garbage bags full of clothes.

Got my grad school application mailed, check; cash for the trip, check; DD#5's birthday gift mailed, check; found my living room, check; hair highlighted, check; hoses laid out for DD#4 to Water, check; prescriptions filled, check; found my laundry room, check; all in under 24 hours, not bad. All I have left is to finish laundry, pack, find the kitchen, find the bathroom, find the bedroom, FIND THE SUITCASE and I'm ready to go.

Steph, I don't know if you will get this, but I should be ready any time after noon. let me know where to meet you. I'm sure you will call.

Electrician stopped by and said it will be pretty easy to move the wiring for the french doors and to wire me an exterior outlet for the pond. I hope that transfers to, 'not very expensive'.

I can't believe tomorrow I leave for the my first real vacation all on my own!!

Does anyone know if the beach house has an Iron? do I need to pack one? Do I need to bring my air mattress?

Hey Gang...

Andrew - didn't do anything wrong for me to be pissed at - he just didn't pay attention to where the girl parked the car - too excited about going to the concert - so i'm not pissed about anything - (it wasn't his car ;0) that they thought was stolen - they just lost it ;0) And I am glad he called me - but they handled it - the next day the told the girl w/the car to remember where she parked it cuz she dropped them off 1st - it took her 2 hrs to find it the next night - Andrew & Sabrina - just waited for her at McDonalds - then she put them out of the car on the way home - Sabrina's Mom picked them up - the girl they went with had some major issues

You all are more packed that me - tonite was boot camp - got bills paid - it's 8:25 and I haven't eaten yet - still need to get cash and pack guess that will get done tomorrow - it's not like I am going to need summer clothes ;0) gotta pull out my winter stuff :0)

I am sure there is an Iron at the place - I don't have the address - I just ck old emails to see if I could find it - can't

Karri - I sent Phyl and email to send you address - she's gone somewhere

Air mattress might be a good idea as I don't even remember how many bedrooms there are - 2 plus the couch I think.. and I think there are 8 of us Phyl me karri linda candice karla rose steph

Well - it's 8:35 and I need to get off the computer - gotta lots to do - I have gym again tomorrow night - then pack and $$$ and leave home around 5:15 - so up early oh ya gotta print ticket too -

ok gang til tomorrow -