Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

Lucky #7 are still going strong !!!

Olympics starts tonight...in just a few minutes....

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!~~~~~

WOW! 161 Pages already! You guys are going strong for realz!

So, I emailed Indio (I think) wanted to make sure I was on the correct thread.

My husband and I are currently in Seattle....the surgeries are COMPLETE!

I had the Belt Lipectormy (abdominoplasty, flank lift, and butt lift) on 2/2 and yesterday I had a breast lift and chin Lipo.< /p>

I really healed AMAZING! The Belt was actually quite easy...the lipo hurts more than anything! I've been out walking the malls, Pike's Place Market, downtown tonight (although one-day out today after surgery I was a bit tired). Have some plans for tomorrow, but the rest of the week is RELAX until we head home on Wed.

Used Dr. Lisa Lynn Sowder and am VERY happy!

Thanks for all the support and help!

Hi Marcie, nice to hear from you. I'm gonna have to google that op to find out about it.

Candice- I waited all week for the opening ceremonies. I started watching, and it wasn't much. I was kinda disappointed. The countries walked out and I figured I was gonna go to bed. So I wash my dishes and start up the stairs. DH still has the tv on. So I go back and look and I see some show starting after the countries are done. So I sit and watch.

OMG!!!!!!!

SPECTACULAR!!!!!!

ALMOST AS GOOD AS WINNING THE FREAKING SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!! :thumbdown::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Ya, the whole thing was Wonderful!!! Especially Rick Hanson with the FLAME into the stadium at the end.. and of course the GREAT ONE, Wayne Gretzki....

I was surprised though that Celine Dion was not included? That was weird....

The OPERA singer at the end and the French Guy singing sucked but other than that I was Extremly Proud of the whole production...

Two weeks of FUN ahead... lets all watch!~~~

Bad news...good news.

Got a call as school this morning from mom, the doctor called and said he didn't think dad would make it through the morning. Wrote the fasted sub notes in the history of teaching and headed for the 7 hour drive. Made it in 4...don't ask. Dad is still with us, and made a bit of a rally, so who knows. Doc NOW thinks he may make it for a couple of weeks. So I will stay the weekend and see what happens.

Good news...sold my house while driving 87 mph on the interstate. We countered, they countered,,.. actually came up with a deal that will give me enough for a down.

Unfortunately there is state wrestling tourney in Billings, so rooms are pretty scarce. Go one...barely.

Anyway, IF dad hangs in there, the plan is to move him to a nursing facility in Roundup, I'll head home so DD#4 can take the 6 tests she has this week, and I'll find a house, then back on the road.

Lost my debit card at a gas station half way here. Called them, and someone actually turned it in. God is definitely looking after me.

I'm going to take a show and go to bed.

Dear Karla: Cherish the moments that you still have with your Dad... forgive him any shortcomings and make your peace.

Happy for you that the house SOLD, awesome news... that will take a huge load of stress off right there.

My Thoughts and Prayers are with you... drive safely!!!'

(((Hugs ))) Candice

Candice thank you. Talked with the doc and he said as long as dad is eating and drinking, he will make it for 1 to 2 weeks, they are planning are moving him to the nursing home on Monday. The facility is in Roundup so his sisters can come and visit. Dad is one of 12 children. He really enjoys the company.

Hey! Good to see you back, Marcy! Will have to learn more about that PS you mentioned since I am in the Seattle area.

Back to Palm Springs tomorrow and looking forward to being back to the warm, sunny weather.

Hugs, Karla. Glad to hear about your house, but so sorry about your Dad.

does JAnet come back Sunday or Monday? Forgot.

Candice, opening ceremonies were awesome!

Hey! Good to see you back, Marcy! Will have to learn more about that PS you mentioned since I am in the Seattle area.

Back to Palm Springs tomorrow and looking forward to being back to the warm, sunny weather.

Hugs, Karla. Glad to hear about your house, but so sorry about your Dad.

does JAnet come back Sunday or Monday? Forgot.

Candice, opening ceremonies were awesome!

Ya, they were awesome... plus we got a new 50" plasma tv. on FRIDAY afternoon.... just in time... to watch it all.... I was so happy that they gave the flag carrying to Hero Canadians... it was great. Watching the downhill Moguls last night...man they are fast....:smile:

WOW! 161 Pages already! You guys are going strong for realz!

So, I emailed Indio (I think) wanted to make sure I was on the correct thread.

My husband and I are currently in Seattle....the surgeries are COMPLETE!

I had the Belt Lipectormy (abdominoplasty, flank lift, and butt lift) on 2/2 and yesterday I had a breast lift and chin Lipo.< /p>

I really healed AMAZING! The Belt was actually quite easy...the lipo hurts more than anything! I've been out walking the malls, Pike's Place Market, downtown tonight (although one-day out today after surgery I was a bit tired). Have some plans for tomorrow, but the rest of the week is RELAX until we head home on Wed.

Used Dr. Lisa Lynn Sowder and am VERY happy!

Thanks for all the support and help!

Wow, you are courageous!!!! All that work!!!

You give us all something to strive for... can't wait for the pictures!!!

Its too quiet here!! Where is everyone.

I'm at Seatac waiting to board my flight back to Palm Springs. I just treated myself to a Cosmo, cup of chowder and oysters appetizer for Valentines Day! Earl was willing to take me out when I arrive, but that's not until 6pm and I think I'll just want a little wine and cheese and watch Olympics.

I'm Home !!!

Karla - Hugs on your Dad - Congrats on the house !!!

Marcy - WTG - got your message - You got to tell us more -

I have been gone just got back

OMG what a time

I had an experience of a life time getting to my mentor thread reunion - I was up at 3 a.m. on Thrusday (after going to bed after midnite) - Met Eva at DFW - had lunch walked around then our 8 p.m. flight wasn't showing up on the boards - do I called to see if the 8 p.m. flight was cancelled it was - Talked to the ticket guy on the phone - we could get a flight to Ft Meyers - so we ran to the ticket window

the ticket girl was great - they only had 1 seat available - we said we wouldn't fly without each other - she put us both on stand by and got us on the plane - Thanks Robin (that was her name;0)

Got on plane at 6 - plane didn't take off till 11 p.m (de-icing) got to Ft Meyers at 1 a.m. - rented a car - got to hotel at 2 - hell didn't get to sleep until after 4 a.m. up at 8:40 and on the road by 9:30 - Any Yes Phyl I ck'd my bag - no clothes or make up..

Got to the resort about 12:45 pm on Friday - was originally suppose to be there 4:05 on Thrusday..

Candice - I am about to go and watch the Olympic's right now - I heard from the Canadain gentleman who sat next to me on the plane from Dallas to Palm Springs that we have one a gold..

Phyl - Hugs...

Karri - Hugs

Gang I am pooped - I will post later and incl pics but I gotta veg

I'm home for now, flew home like crazy. I looked at 5 houses, none of them totally thrill me, but what do you expect for $130,000. The house I can live with is next to the police department. That is probably a good thing...I guess. The house is good, the yard sucks, no privacy, but has a good chainlink fence. No garage or carport. Here is the link:

MLS#10000807 Stevensville Montana (Residential Property)

So let me know what you think. I'm exhausted. My sister talked to the doctor after I left and he says that dad is fighting to stay alive for us. We did talk to him about his final wishes. He kept thinking we were talking about his money, which is none. He wants no service no coffin, cremeted and sprinkled in the hills that he grew up in. I'm not thinking about the fact that I probably have seen him for the last time. My sister and I talked about telling dad that it is okay to 'go'. He still talks about getting strong enough to go home. Mom says that he doesn't know that this is the end. I don't know what to do. Do we tell him to go, which tells him that this is the end? or do we keep up the pretence and he keeps stuggling to hang on.

I need a little 'down' time.

Good Morning Peeps...

Went to bed at 8 last night - got up at 6:30 have gym at 10

Karla - Hugs & Prayers on your Dad - I know how you are feeling right now - Hugs

Phyl - Hope you made it home safely - Heck I was burning up when I landed - had tights long sleeves jacket - car said 85 degrees..

Candice - didn't really get to watch the olympic's feel a sleep - I know we have 5 metals so far - I hope a Canadian wins at least 1 in their olympic's someone told me they never have won one on their own land

Karri How are you doing

Denise - more snow ??

Well I need to go get luggage out of car and unpack - clean up the kitchen from dinner last night and after gym go shopping - Joseph and family will be here tomorrow for a few days - no rest for the wicked...

Pic's from FL and snow in DFW

post-219373-13813139134419_thumb.jpg

post-219373-13813139134721_thumb.jpg

post-219373-13813139135013_thumb.jpg