Are you looking for the BariatricPal Store? Go now!

VEGAS BASH - Pictures

DeLarla

Now this one I can't quite make out. It looks like Lisa's boob popped out and everyone is laughing at her. Jenna looks like she is gunna poke it!!

I think I will have to get in next year!!!! :Bunny

post-204341-13813132190589_thumb.jpg

I should keep my camera at my desk and take pictures of myself to show you how this stuff gets me laughing so hard that I cry. That pic of our little Piglett is more than precious, but Voo & Sachi are my babies! Mine, mine, mine!

Oh, and I saw lots of bOObies at the Bash! And yep, mine popped out in the pool, and this time not even on purpose! Gee, thanks Terri for trying to capture it on film! Great shots! More more more!

By the way, Chris knew I was really busy, so Daddy did Sachi's manicure and pedicure this time. You girls should have asked him to do your nails!

OMG!! I forgot to tell you all what Lisa did to me!!!!

She made me eat LIVER! I said no way in H*LL was I gunna eat it and she made me do it! Guess what? IT WAS GREAT! I LOVED IT!

If you get any recipe from her you MUST get this one! Can you give it to me Lisa?

Please?

Love ya taz!

Well I finally am awake now! Holy cow I just slept for over 14 hours-LOL LOL My legs are finally not swollen & hurting.

Lisa what a generous Hostess you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your home was so welcoming & fun. The food was all perfect & the icetea-well I must have had 4. Most of all -- the organization of the whole event. You were the hostess with the mostest from begining to end. I can't wait for next year -count me in!! I love your furry babies so much!

Vines- Has anyone noticed your new eyebrow make-over yet??? You were a very brave girl & a great roomie-sorry about the 5am knock at the door;0)

Terri- What a sweet heart - best hug I had in a year;0) Tell your friend (Marsha) She's a sweetie pie!

Jenna- never a dull moment!

Michelle- Really wish we could have hung out more & chit chatted a spell, It was great to have met you.

Francesca- Shopping? Did you say shopping? Count me in BettyBoop:0) I had such a great time with you- love your smile & so wish you lived closer. I know we'd hand out all the time:0) We'll have to plan something soon.

That pool party was so dang great! I could have stayed in all day! My Sachi wounds are healing well & were worth every moment with her! What an awesome dog!!!! I love her!

Lisa I wore my phermone stuff the last nite & thats when I had sooo many guys pick me up.

I had & I am not lying a stunningly gourgeous Brad Pitt look a like who was 30 bet money against an adorable (hot for me) 22 yr old that I was not a day over 31. But the 22 yr old, I called him young buck(whooohoo) said I was 34! Can you believe it! I was so flattered I wasn't leaving no way no how. Than earlier that night or was it morning??:0) I had a 34 year old take me to his room--NO I DID NOT GO INSIDE- He just wanted my number & to talk a bit- he lives 20 mins from me here in MICH & wants to go out. Why not - its great for the ego. I left him in about 5 mins- no kiss no nothing but a smile. It was so fun!!God I love vegas- I swear we have no cute guys in Michigan that I have ever noticed.

HMMMM Could it have to do with the fact that I don't drink at home??????------LOL LOL LOL

What a great time!

IS IT SEPTEMBER 2006 YET???

Oh I also forgot about Eric the guy I so want to marry- I met him on Thursday nite I think it was- so handsome- 40 single was divorced 12 yrs already- no kids -Christen & a golfer!! Whooohooo- I definetly gave him my number. Too bad hes in Altanta Georgia:0(

Ladies, so far I've sent 5 huge boxes of our clothes to Baton Rouge and Louisiana. Each box contained a few of the toiletries, crayons & other things people brought and things that were sent to me from those who couldn't attend. I'm almost able to see my bedroom floor again!

Thanks for everyone kicking in - our plus size sisters will know the stuff came from the Vegas Bash 2005. And Terri, thanks so much for helping with shipping and packing tape. I've gone through tons, so I really appreciated it.

By the way, Mekha is my little 15 year old neighbor pal. Last year I taught her how to make my purses. She was inspired by our work, so she made five purses, then filled them with lip gloss, compacts, and other girly things. I'm picking them up tonight and adding them to tomorrow's boxes.

Christina, Penni made new avatars but I don't see yours up yet. I vote mandatory avatars. Anyone second that? Also, I can't find the black bathing suit I lent you so I had to swim naked. Darn. Did you leave it here?

I'm thrilled that everyone had a great time. I learned lessons the hard way from the first Bash, so this year I tried harder to organize. Vegas Bash 2006 is already in the planning phase. A few things will change because Jenna said so. food will be plentiful but I'll need more volunteers to help prepare, or we'll chip in for Subway or something that allows more fun and less kitchen work. I hoped to play more games but spent too much time cooking. dinner might be reduced to cocktails since it's too hard to make reservations when confirmations & cancellations happen at the last minute.

I realized I said "no more clothing exchange" but I changed my mind. Last year's wasn't organized so half of us were in the pool and walked in to find the exchange over with. This time I kept everything hidden in the closet so everyone got an equal chance, and it was a total blast. Except I still can't find my drink.

One of my favorite parts is seeing everyone trying on brand new clothes that make them look fabulous. The Vegas Bash Clothing Exchange lives on!

The theme moving forward will remain, "less work, more fun." Any complaints?

I can't remember if I told ya'll the story about Basic Instincts (the pheromone cologne Christina used to reel in all the young babes.)

Two weeks before Katrina, a case of the cologne fell in the Baton Rouge warehouse. Even after it was cleaned up, an obviously horny 3-point buck broke down the warehouse door and went berserk and trashed the place. Scared the pooh out of the staff, so if you're trying to attract the opposite sex, get yourself some pheromones! See Christina's testimony. Dillards has a pheromone cologne for around $70.00. I have some for $26. Plug plug plug plug. I actually have 5-6 items that contain human pheromones. Plug plug plug.

And I can't say "no" to my friends, so YES, next year I will absolutely end the Bash with an intimate demo!

isa I wore my phermone stuff the last nite & thats when I had sooo many guys pick me up.

Chritstina between the phermones and how absolutely gorgeous you are with such a darling personality, it's no wonder you had guys hitting on you all night.

Lisa I think that is a great idea for next year..less work, more fun..we can order in Subway sounds great, something easy so you do not have to slave over the hot oil for another year...

I also agree the clothing exhcange was much more organzied and fun this year then last year..thanks for keeping it alive..it was great all of us in our undies trying on clothes, throwing clothes all over the place , laughing our asses off etc...it was so awesome seeing everyone getting to enjoy others clothes that were sent

Great time!!

Will be there next year for sure

Lisa - the bathing suit is on Sachi's bed-the one to the right of the TV ( the chair next to the window on the arm of it) I am sorry I thought you said just to leave it there. Thank you again for lending it to me.

Christina, I do remember now, but my husband cleaned the house after the party, boo hoo, poor me. He probably hung it in the garage!

I miss the Bash. I'd consider two a year but Chris doesn't like drunk women in their underwear. NOT. He loves you girls!